Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Still have to hunt down the decks, the accessories are tough to find also.

The other place to buy the iJoy 26650's is Mad Vapes here in the US. About $5 more but no insane wait from Fasttech. I ordered 8 from Fasttech and after a month they have finally shipped, still waiting for them. Mad Vapes you'll get them in a couple of days.

http://www.madvapes.com/advancedsearch/result/?cat=0&q=Ijoy+26650+

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
So i ordered the batts from madvapes on monday. by wednesday it still said processing so i opened a ticket

Anthony (me) | December 8, 2016 11:31:10 AM EST | Status changed to Open
Thanks for the info! and have a great day!

Bryan Izurieta | December 7, 2016 7:55:03 PM EST | Status changed to Waiting for customer
Anthony, Your order is currently with in its processing time. This should ship out shortly. - Bryan

Anthony (me) | December 7, 2016 5:27:31 PM EST
It's been in process for 2 days, wondering if I need to to anything to get it shipped?

now it's the 9th 4 days since i placed the order and it still says processing. I wonder if fastech will arrive 1st at this rate lol

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i ordered the batts from madvapes on monday. by wednesday it still said processing so i opened a ticket

now it's the 9th 4 days since i placed the order and it still says processing. I wonder if fastech will arrive 1st at this rate lol

I don't think I'll be ordering from them. lol I'm a little OCD about shit like that. How hard is it to throw some batteries in a box and ship them off? Bugs me to no extent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh that really sucks, I have ordered twice from them for the iJoy 26650's and got them within a week. My only guess is that they're either getting slammed with Christmas orders or ran out of stock. That really,really sucks.

I checked my Fasttech order which I ordered them the beginning of November and they're in the sorting office in Dubai .... Going to be lucky to get them by the first of the year.............

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh that really sucks, I have ordered twice from them for the iJoy 26650's and got them within a week. My only guess is that they're either getting slammed with Christmas orders or ran out of stock. That really,really sucks.

I checked my Fasttech order which I ordered them the beginning of November and they're in the sorting office in Dubai .... Going to be lucky to get them by the first of the year.............
my fastech ones are in dubai as well and my madvapes one's haven't shipped. I hope they aren't out of stock. i ordered from them to get some quick lol at this pace kinda feels pointless. 1-2 days to ship is understandable but 4 days and still haven't shipped?

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope all is well with everyone. Finally got my single battery mech and I'm using my new Black MF on it. Love my stacked mods over the single battery mech mod for sure.

Manny the black feels cerakoted and won't scratch easily. I remember you were concerned about it when the sale was happening on cyber Monday.

888eec340a8c8117c2fbda5ec48594fe.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope all is well with everyone. Finally got my single battery mech and I'm using my new Black MF on it. Love my stacked mods over the single battery mech mod for sure.

Manny the black feels cerakoted and won't scratch easily. I remember you were concerned about it when the sale was happening on cyber Monday.

Some nice looking mods, Rowie...!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got Aliens in there right now 3mm with 6 wraps!! It was amazing flavor a couple of days ago and now I can't taste shit!! And it's really pissing me off!! I'm not sick and don't have capers tongue I don't think. I went and brushed my teeth to see if that would help. Still nothing. I'm lost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah.... A nice (6) wrap alien should give you excellent flavor and clouds...

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As long as you like it and Vapes good... What the hell......

Haven't tried it yet, and doubt I will. Stockpiled for poor times ahead, trying to buy anything vape related may become quite difficult if the feds are not kicked in the ass by Trump.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Richard, did you ask Max when the postless decks would be ready?

He told me two weeks, about a week ago.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Very impressive collection

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I despise FB too, but we gotta do what we gotta do....:cry:
They replied right away. Said they invoice me for it today and then ship me them when they come. It seems Facebook is the way to get these.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I used someone elses facebook to contact them as well. I am with you guys, I hate facebook but love vaping so whatcha gonna do.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Pretty much

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bought 6 postless decks from Vapegeek....

said they would be in stock on the 21st (I believe)....close enough....:vapemail:

Vapegeek usually has Modfather products before others do.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just paid for a series and postless deck

I'll have to try the Series deck, it's been sitting around for months. Have three more modfathers I haven't used yet, been waiting on the mods, which finally arrived....bought two more Lux 26650's.....damn the battery performance of those iJoy batteries is incredible, wish I knew who really makes um...!

Gonna toss the postless deck in as soon as this tank is empty...with BD's Alien coils. Those are some damn nice looking coils @b_d_builders ......:wave:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@b_d_builders I put one of your single coils in the modfather postless deck....INCREDIBLE flavor my friend....!

That SOB chucks the clouds too, the coil came out to .23....perfect...!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was going to use two of the aliens, but one coil with 8 wraps was PLENTY ......:wave:
Yeah at (10) wraps it takes serious power..... And you have to be very accurate in fitting them.... But I have this really small screw driver that I push in through the AFC to push the coils away from the chimney...... C360_2016-12-05-19-35-52-092.jpg

VU Sponsors