Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a damn thing that fits it.....I thought someone said the TFV8 beast tank tip fit, it doesn't, way too small.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After my second Griffin and a few other devices earlier with shitty grub screws I started hunting down grub screws. I've got batch's of 50 or 100 in

• M1.6
  • M2
  • M2.5
  • M3

by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm

Very, very handing to have. Every now and again I get very poor quality grub screws, loose them or if they come with Phillips or Flat Heads I can now easily replace.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
After my second Griffin and a few other devices earlier with shitty grub screws I started hunting down grub screws. I've got batch's of 50 or 100 in

• M1.6
  • M2
  • M2.5
  • M3

by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm

Very, very handing to have. Every now and again I get very poor quality grub screws, loose them or if they come with Phillips or Flat Heads I can now easily replace.
where you get them from?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
where you get them from?
Trolled around eBay and found them. Most all came from China and average price is around $5-6 or so for 50, some only came in a batch of 100 for around $10. I did get a few from like Fat Daddy that were only packs of like 4 but were obscenely over priced.

They're all 304 SS and all have been good quality, shit loads better quality that the ones that came in Geek Vapes gear.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone send me a postless deck and it had (2) screws missing. So I borrowed (2) from my other deck......

So I'm short (2) screws......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
One of my postless decks had two screws missing too, but I have about 50 BF attys I'm not using, so I have screws up the ass, plus the extra grubs in the boxes they send with the attys.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone send me a postless deck and it had (2) screws missing. So I borrowed (2) from my other deck......

So I'm short (2) screws......

There should be extra screws in the modfather box, which are the same size.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my postless decks had two screws missing too, but I have about 50 BF attys I'm not using, so I have screws up the ass, plus the extra grubs in the boxes they send with the attys.
I don't want to even get into how much shit I've got rat holed ...............

Just put this together tonight just for my wire alone and I still don't have enough room, I still have a couple of shoe box's of wire on the side ...........

chest_zpstbvlwv0o.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't want to even get into how much shit I've got rat holed ...............

Just put this together tonight just for my wire alone and I still don't have enough room, I still have a couple of shoe box's of wire on the side ...........

chest_zpstbvlwv0o.jpg
Hahaha....:wave:

I have shit piled in three different bedrooms....!

Definitely need to take a day or two and organize all the crap I have....most of it never opened.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hahaha....:wave:

I have shit piled in three different bedrooms....!

Definitely need to take a day or two and organize all the crap I have....most of it never opened.
Yeah I'm trying to keep up with all my vape mail and losing badly lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I'm trying to keep up with all my vape mail and losing badly lol

I have every closet in the house with vape shit piled on each shelf....afraid I might have visitors over, thinking I have a hoarding problem....gotta keep the stuff out of sight, out of (my) mind.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have every closet in the house with vape shit piled on each shelf....afraid I might have visitors over, thinking I have a hoarding problem....gotta keep the stuff out of sight, out of (my) mind.
I think you have a hoarding problem lol and I'm OK with that

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I'm trying to organize, I've got a small apt and only place that doesn't have anything vape related piled up is my bedroom. I got two of those rolling chests and I've barely made a dent. The way things are looking I think I need about another 3 or 4 of those rolling chests. Then even with that I'll still have a lot of shit out. Problem I'm having is not knowing where anything is at.

What can I say, it's a work in progress .......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh I'm trying to organize, I've got a small apt and only place that doesn't have anything vape related piled up is my bedroom. I got two of those rolling chests and I've barely made a dent. The way things are looking I think I need about another 3 or 4 of those rolling chests. Then even with that I'll still have a lot of shit out. Problem I'm having is not knowing where anything is at.

What can I say, it's a work in progress .......
Same here Rosco....now where in the hell did I put that atty?

Those chests are a good idea, may try a couple myself. I like the wheels...!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here Rosco....now where in the hell did I put that atty?

Those chests are a good idea, may try a couple myself. I like the wheels...!
Yeah I'm actually liking it a lot. I got one a few weeks ago and put most all my tools I use regularly in it that I once just had all over my living room. Well it took care of about 1/2 the shit ;)

It's nice cause I can just roll it away into the corner then roll it out when spinning wire, building, wicking, etc. They're around $50 on Amazon, no pressboard but light pine. Pretty solid when you use some wood glue when putting them together. Yeah I think I'm going to pick up a couple more, then I can start putting my DiY juice mixing gear in one ;)

Like I said, work in progress ;)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the one you sent me....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll fish around in the boxes they sent me (if I can find um). The screws are prolly in the bottom of a box.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Max said the attys, decks, kits, et al.... should be available the first of next week.

can't wait to get those tall kits...:crazy:....:wave:....I'm tired of filling the bastards....:)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw (50) from China.... Bit I will never order again from China..... I rather pay more and get it sent from USA..... I don't have the patience to deal with Chinese....

VU Sponsors