Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw (50) from China.... Bit I will never order again from China..... I rather pay more and get it sent from USA..... I don't have the patience to deal with Chinese....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Takes on average 2 weeks, if you don't need them right away save some money and get a good stash all in various sizes. If you need them right now just go down to your local hardware shop.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Takes on average 2 weeks, if you don't need them right away save some money and get a good stash all in various sizes. If you need them right now just go down to your local hardware shop.
The ones just I ordered will be in my mailbox on Monday..... So I'm cool.....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I saw (50) from China.... Bit I will never order again from China..... I rather pay more and get it sent from USA..... I don't have the patience to deal with Chinese....

I would too, if guaranteed the grubs actually originated from the USA.

stmtpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just witnessed something odd with the Ijoy 26650 batteries that came with my Lux and keep in mind these have been married since I got them.

On my Lux i’m running dual SS coils around .15 ohm together and 85W in power mode. But this time the battery meter seemed to dwindle faster than normal. I swapped out the Ijoy batteries with a couple MNKE Orange and chalked it up to the low ohm build with higher wattage. However, when I put the Ijoys on the Nitecore charger one of them took a lot longer to charge than the other. Like an hour or more longer.

Anyone witnessed this? I’m thinking one of those batteries is bad.

EDIT: The reason I brought this up here is so many of us are running the LUX and iJoy batteries for the ModFather

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Anyone know when the decks are shipping?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ha, Ha, Ha..................
Stumbled across this review of the Modfather back a few months ago. Of coarse he was totally blown away with it, chucked the most insane clouds he's ever chucked from a Tank.

hahaha.....:giggle::giggle:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI according to modfather they are shipping the decks on tuesday
Postless is great, use it more than the Velocity deck it came with.

What I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve is waiting for that Modfather RDA, ooooooooooh a 30mm Series Deck ...................

Yeah cracked me up the way he was so giddy over it and the clouds he was chucking, especially the shot of him outside ...........

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Postless is great, use it more than the Velocity deck it came with.

What I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve is waiting for that Modfather RDA, ooooooooooh a 30mm Series Deck ...................

Yeah cracked me up the way he was so giddy over it and the clouds he was chucking, especially the shot of him outside ...........
yup i look forward to the postless for sure

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im deffo Looking forward to the postless deck myself been on a search for 3 months for one in UK its been hard especially finding them avalible in states but would not ship to UK , So hopefully the vape geek uk will get them in soon and can complete my pre Order ive had with them for quite a few weeks now ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big Lou was in Orlando back in August and we got to hit a couple of Vape shops in Orlando and he loved my Modfather.... We had some New York style pizza and ate in a Colombian restaurant some pork chops with white rice red beans and fried eggs..... He loved that shit..... That fucker Vapes non stop... Worst than me and carries a man pack with (16) 18650 batteries and like (6) RTA's and 2 or 3 rda's.....

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big Lou was in Orlando back in August and we got to hit a couple of Vape shops in Orlando and he loved my Modfather.... We had some New York style pizza and ate in a Colombian restaurant some pork chops with white rice red beans and fried eggs..... He loved that shit..... That fucker Vapes non stop... Worst than me and carries a man pack with (16) 18650 batteries and like (6) RTA's and 2 or 3 rda's.....

Too funny, sounds like me.

What I used to carry geek shit in has now been re-purposed to Vape gear ;)

d4edaa.jpg

If you ever want some very high quality at a fair price leather goods I can't recommend these guys enough. I've had my bag and other of their leather gear for over 8 years and they take a beating without batting an eye. Plus warranty is for 99 years, from my research only a few people have had to send their gear in and all were swapped out without any hassles. I've turned a few people on at work to them and all have been extremely happy.

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/bags-briefcases/satchels-day-bags

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Too funny, sounds like me.

What I used to carry geek shit in has now been re-purposed to Vape gear ;)

d4edaa.jpg

If you ever want some very high quality at a fair price leather goods I can't recommend these guys enough. I've had my bag and other of their leather gear for over 8 years and they take a beating without batting an eye. Plus warranty is for 99 years, from my research only a few people have had to send their gear in and all were swapped out without any hassles. I've turned a few people on at work to them and all have been extremely happy.

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/bags-briefcases/satchels-day-bags
Perfect, I have an old worn one, was just thinking a few days ago about buying a new one....I'll order one of these. They look good.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just witnessed something odd with the Ijoy 26650 batteries that came with my Lux and keep in mind these have been married since I got them.

On my Lux i’m running dual SS coils around .15 ohm together and 85W in power mode. But this time the battery meter seemed to dwindle faster than normal. I swapped out the Ijoy batteries with a couple MNKE Orange and chalked it up to the low ohm build with higher wattage. However, when I put the Ijoys on the Nitecore charger one of them took a lot longer to charge than the other. Like an hour or more longer.

Anyone witnessed this? I’m thinking one of those batteries is bad.

EDIT: The reason I brought this up here is so many of us are running the LUX and iJoy batteries for the ModFather
Been using the iJoy 26650's for a little more than two weeks, no problems with two sets of batteries I'm using daily.

I'd check the connections on the charger, make sure they're spotless, if it still charges slow, send it back.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They make it in leather.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I didn't look very far....the one I have is similar to the one Rosco posted, but mine is about 25 years old....nothing really wrong with it expect being scratched all to hell....:)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Part 2

Max builds 5,000 Modfather RTA's and you have to literally kill someone to get an Modfather RTA.......

He is building 250 Gold ones..... Should I say more ?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a gold modfather about a week ago, but haven't received a shipping notice yet.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sure wasn't one of um.
People message him on Facebook.... And say like .. Max I would like a Gold color Modfather.... I'm looking to staying around $185.00 Inc shipping and he sends you his email to PayPal him....

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like I won't be getting a Modfather, any more than I'll be getting a genuine Narda....

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He's got people offering him $225.00 for the gold ones.... Those will get it first.....

You really can't blame him. You got to make hay when the sun is shining especially in this over regulated market.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People message him on Facebook.... And say like .. Max I would like a Gold color Modfather.... I'm looking to staying around $185.00 Inc shipping and he sends you his email to PayPal him....

I don't want one that bad and I don't do FB.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that Triade more than I thought I would
Haven't misled you yet.....

Nice size, excellent 510 centered and the Modfather fits it like a glove..... Feels good in the hand..... Gorgeous screen..... She is real nice..... Glad you like it..... And she also does hand stands.....
C360_2016-11-27-03-37-27-664.jpg

VU Sponsors