Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Geekvape finally charged my credit card today for past orders, postless decks and gold modfather, hope there is a shipping notice tomorrow.
I pre-ordered from them awhile ago also. Hope they are coming soon. On their site it used to say 12/21 for the gold, now it says 12/29.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is a new mod that is Modfather approved:

5cdf871f0d0050902d25d3a1455585f7.jpg

$219 though but it looks really nice and vaped great.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
That is beautiful, I want the polishes spider Web one but that price tag !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A modfather is in my future, I just don't know when. It will live on my Maxo.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is beautiful, I want the polishes spider Web one but that price tag !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Ive had my eye on this mod for a while again id like the sider web one all chrome with removable web type side grips too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Merry xmas
7276a00dcdb5b36ea7b484f297b63381.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I see the coils through your hole ..... Next time push them a bit higher.... Try it....

When you look through the AFC you should see daylight on the other side......

This mean the hair will flow over and under the coil...... Airflow will also increase..... But the clouds will also increase ..... By a lot, or at least they become thicker and sicker .....
C360_2016-12-25-18-34-31-760.jpg
Merry xmas
7276a00dcdb5b36ea7b484f297b63381.jpg

I see the coils through your hole ..... Next time push them a bit higher.... Try it....

This mean the air will flow over and under the coil...... Airflow will also increase..... But the clouds will also increase ..... By a lot, or at least they become thicker and sicker .....
This is using a 316L b_d builders (7) wrap alien 4mm diameter at 55 watts using 85vg...

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man for $175... You could of had this one or at least build one for you.... I know a dude that's hammering at building these..... It's nice though looks clean........
View attachment 69868

Post would of been crippling
Im good with this one it does its job well , an Cant beat free , for a price

Pwn lipo 1300 turgney nano lipo , packs a dam good punch to the mod

Last edited:

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

This mean the hair will flow over and under the coil...... Airflow will also increase..... But the clouds will also increase ..... By a lot, or at least they become thicker and sicker .....
View attachment 69867

This mean the air will flow over and under the coil...... Airflow will also increase..... But the clouds will also increase ..... By a lot, or at least they become thicker and sicker .....
This is using a 316L b_d builders (7) wrap alien 4mm diameter at 55 watts using 85vg...

Cloudssssss bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has amazing taste man..... Very close to the Scottua RTA..... But I love the Modfather

Im still waiting on the the postless hunted for months , an then on pre order since start of December, Vape Geek uk, but still no word , i see they now stopped the presale , i thought they where shipping over in December , but no word from them as yet ,

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

View attachment 69867

I'll give it a try on the next one ;)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 69867

Yep, get the air to flow under the coils as much as possible for better flavor.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got a notification from vape geek uk
2843a2086c3abe03002ca4befee7a1ab.jpg

Hmmm strange thing is no mention of my postless deck on pre order , What the hell , ?? I didnt make an order for gold lol I'm asking about the postless deck ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone seen Daniel Djslsb Review of the Boss 3000mod on youtube lol has made for an interesting read over Christmas lol

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$4-500?
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced, does it come with hookers and blow?
Ha ha lol but its USA made an premium quality , lol did you watch it , have look at Comments an daniels permanent post in comments , it shows a little of the abuse they gave in one idiot saying im locked an loads lets go an sort this out

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The cant even get pre settings right on ni wires too ,They should of took note Daniel knows his stuff better than the other Reviewers he actually tests Everything an knows wire properties

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha lol but its USA made an premium quality , lol did you watch it , have look at Comments an daniels permanent post in comments , it shows a little of the abuse they gave in one idiot saying im locked an loads lets go an sort this out

yeah I watched it, skipped the majority of the tech details though (I'm not really into regulated Mod's). His summary was great, he is a reviewer that can be trusted.

I'll check out the comments

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I watched it, skipped the majority of the tech details though (I'm not really into regulated Mod's). His summary was great, he is a reviewer that can be trusted.

I'll check out the comments
Vaper Nomad has been fuming , they expected a glowing endorsement and didnt get it , but if he was not happy didnt get the finish he wanted or replies from them an then it rattled an was set up incorrectly too , then charge 500-600 usd for it , what do they expect ,

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
$4-500?
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced, does it come with hookers and blow?
It just goes to show you how full of shit most of these fucking reviewers are. Give them a shiny, new flashy box and they get all wet and dewey like a high school cheerleader. Every big name reviewer had that thing as box of the year. Daniel got a hold of it and gave his honest opinion and the whole community has a shit fit. Same thing happened with the 213. Every reviewer fawned all over it. Daniel comes out and says the thing doesn't do 213 watts, does not do TC and is not upgradeable. They all had egg all over their faces. Then after Daniels review you hear them say things like, what do you want from me I don't vape at 213 watts, I don't do tc, I don't care about upgrades. Total bullshit. After the 213 debacle now every reviewer says look I'm not a technical reviewer but so far this and that have been working fine. That's why I like Daniel. He's no BS and he keeps them all somewhat honest. If I was ever going to spend that kind of money on a mod I would definitely want to hear what Djslb Vapes has to say about it first.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaper Nomad has been fuming , they expected a glowing endorsement and didnt get it , but if he was not happy didnt get the finish he wanted or replies from them an then it rattled an was set up incorrectly too , then charge 500-600 usd for it , what do they expect ,

Yep, Daniel is one of the only I will trust. He takes a lot of heat for his reviews, he takes everything apart unlike 99% of the other reviewers. You know if they would only have responded to him this could have all been avoided. I'd give them a bone that maybe Daniel got an "off" box, but zero excuses for not responding to him when he had issues, big mistake. You send off something to be reviewed, the reviewer reaches out to you with problems before publishing the review to give you a chance to correct and you ignore them? Big fucking mistake .........

It just goes to show you how full of shit most of these fucking reviewers are. Give them a shiny, new flashy box and they get all wet and dewey like a high school cheerleader. Every big name reviewer had that thing as box of the year. Daniel got a hold of it and gave his honest opinion and the whole community has a shit fit. Same thing happened with the 213. Every reviewer fawned all over it. Daniel comes out and says the thing doesn't do 213 watts, does not do TC and is not upgradeable. They all had egg all over their faces. Then after Daniels review you hear them say things like, what do you want from me I don't vape at 213 watts, I don't do tc, I don't care about upgrades. Total bullshit. After the 213 debacle now every reviewer says look I'm not a technical reviewer but so far this and that have been working fine. That's why I like Daniel. He's no BS and he keeps them all somewhat honest. If I was ever going to spend that kind of money on a mod I would definitely want to hear what Djslb Vapes has to say about it first.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Yep, my list of reviewers that so far have not failed me are
The Bogan
Vaping Biker
Matty Ice

Daniel is great but he mostly reviews regulated mods I do still subscribe and watch him though. The other reviews like Fagn, Mike Vapes and a couple others I take as a grain of salt and mostly watch just for the break down to decide for myself.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hes my number one Reviewers an deserve to be so , he did contact them , the did ignore him , all others says it does tc but aint tried it or i only tried SS , he even called them out on there setting being in our incorrect too which he is the only one whom Actually knows his stuff can strip an rebuild mods i saud so on his you tube channel , hats off to him i voted him as number 1 Reviewer , because he rightly deserve it and ain't pushing an over priced juice line out too screw over even more people at what costs 10¢ for 10ml to mske an charging 10x , times that , but the reaction from the boss mod fans has been way over the top threats sn such for them over paying on a box that wont connect to escribe an if you do change settings you void your warranty

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hes my number one Reviewers an deserve to be so , he did contact them , the did ignore him , all others says it does tc but aint tried it or i only tried SS , he even called them out on there setting being in our incorrect too which he is the only one whom Actually knows his stuff can strip an rebuild mods i saud so on his you tube channel , hats off to him i voted him as number 1 Reviewer , because he rightly deserve it and ain't pushing an over priced juice line out too screw over even more people at what costs 10¢ for 10ml to mske an charging 10x , times that , but the reaction from the boss mod fans has been way over the top threats sn such for them over paying on a box that wont connect to escribe an if you do change settings you void your warranty

WTF if you change the settings in eScribe it voids the warranty? I didn't catch that one .................

I don't take issue with reviewers who have their own juice line, only if they push them. If they mention them once in a while no biggie, Convicted Vapes, The Bogan they both have their own juice but rarely even mention them. If they do it's at the end of the review with a please subscribe, comment thing. Dean the Vaping Biker had a Vlog where he talked about companies giving perks, cash, etc. for favorable reviews, shameful. Just comes to one thing, Caveat Emptor!

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's something about if you change the setting on or change anything on it it voids warranty
but with a dna chip its all about setting an options maybe i read it wrong ??
But says modify the manufacturer settings it voids warranty , possibly I'm reading it wrong but what other setting are there to modify , since claims it all setup
592e37a73ab5b31e6ff34677152545e9.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4586d46c24ea96d5429f5b71b4696fc0.jpg

To me its saying its set up so dont touch , how can there be any modifying any setting what else can it mean ?

Since its Actually set up wrong for every wire setting is out , Daniel tests these others do not

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4586d46c24ea96d5429f5b71b4696fc0.jpg

To me its saying its set up so dont touch , how can there be any modifying any setting what else can it mean ?

Since its Actually set up wrong for every wire setting is out , Daniel tests these others do not

Nope, you're reading that right, that's probably why Daniel couldn't connect it to eScribe.

Total bullshit! $4-500 DNA mod you can't even use what the chip was designed for.................

Well the most ridiculous and ludicrous RDA is the O-Atty, now this takes the spot of the most ridiculous and ludicrous Mod.

Gear for Hipsters ;)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol , i have atty o clone 6£ lol works just as well , lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's crazy! Why even put a DNA board in it. The whole draw of the DNA is being able to customize YOUR VAPE. Smfh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didnt know if i was reading it wrong whats point having a dna if you cant set it up how you like fu#@ the effort of guy has done, Especially if he has inputted all the wire types resistance wrong for each type an to correct it that voids your warranty Oh my i was not sure id i had read it correctly or not i was wondering , So Actually Daniel is the only Reviewer to have tested the wires an types resistance too , Ha what dooches to set it up wrong then an calls the guy who actually is the only Reviewer who knows ,

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didnt know if i was reading it wrong whats point having a dna if you cant set it up how you like fu#@ the effort of guy has done, Especially if he has inputted all the wire types resistance wrong for each type an to correct it that voids your warranty Oh my i was not sure id i had read it correctly or not i was wondering , So Actually Daniel is the only Reviewer to have tested the wires an types resistance too , Ha what dooches to set it up wrong then an calls the guy who actually is the only Reviewer who knows ,

Not only that but I only use SS. I set all my DNA'S up by the type of tank I'm running with the tanks graphic. Guess I can't do that on a Boss. That's crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Iknow , but surely they cant do that the whole point of that board is to allow us to use as we want

VU Sponsors