Become a Patron!
so, here is what I have:

*VG (Essential Depot)
*Flavors (LorAnn)
*50/50 3mg strength nicotine (Nicotine River)

I have Tried 3 Times using steam engine calculator. I have left them over night then I tried them and they are so hard on the throat! I feel like i add to much nicotine. is 2ml of nicotine a lot for a 30ml bottle? Please Give me a good recipe for what I have. Please help I feel like giving up!

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so, here is what I have:

*VG (Essential Depot)
*Flavors (LorAnn)
*50/50 3mg strength nicotine (Nicotine River)

I have Tried 3 Times using steam engine calculator. I have left them over night then I tried them and they are so hard on the throat! I feel like i add to much nicotine. is 2ml of nicotine a lot for a 30ml bottle? Please Give me a good recipe for what I have. Please help I feel like giving up!
Ok first I would highly suggest downloading a e liquid calculator online it will tell you exactly the amount of Nic and flavorings to add based on the percentage you input in or by Nic mg. Second what flavorings do you have by lorran? Do you have lemonade? Since you just started how about somthing simple and good. Try lorrans lemonade at 3.5%. Or post some of the flavors you have so we can help you out. Hope I can help DIY is awesome stick to it! Maybe its just your Nic giving you that harshness or over flavoring your juice? What pg/vg ratio r u mixing at.

I
Ok first I would highly suggest downloading a e liquid calculator online it will tell you exactly the amount of Nic and flavorings to add based on the percentage you input in or by Nic mg. Second what flavorings do you have by lorran? Do you have lemonade? Since you just started how about somthing simple and good. Try lorrans lemonade at 3.5%. Or post some of the flavors you have so we can help you out. Hope I can help DIY is awesome stick to it! Maybe its just your Nic giving you that harshness or over flavoring your juice? What pg/vg ratio r u mixing at.

I am mixing at 95/5 to 90/10 Because I don't PG

Flavors I have are
*Lemonade
*Cherry
*Green Apple
*Coconut
*Orange Cream
*Peach
*Pear
*Pineapple
*Pomegranate
*Strawberry-Kiwi