Become a Patron!

New Vape Kits

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All kits are under $80 (unused) + Free shipping from Sydney.

Attachments

• 54212958_385449908941675_1207040918624927744_n.jpg
    54212958_385449908941675_1207040918624927744_n.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 101

Jlmancuso1134

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
All kits are under $80 (unused) + Free shipping from Sydney.

Just some helpful hints/tips...
Take individual photos
Give relevant information such as make/model/price
The more you put into your sell page the better chance of making a sale.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look cool, but I would like to know what comes with these vapes? Is there a charger, warranty, box or something similar. A friend of mine has a similar vape that I really like, so I became interested in your ad. I started vaping relatively recently, so I really don't know what to look for when buying a vape. I've also seen a similar model in online stores. But it cost a lot more, so I'm wondering if they're not really used. Can I check it before delivery? I ordered my vape in the online store, but due to problems with delivery, they could not deliver it to me. Now I have a set of e-liquids from redvape, but not the one of the vape. Also, if only vape is included in the kit, could you advise me on a place where I could purchase all the necessary accessories? It would help me a lot. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
They look cool, but I would like to know what comes with these vapes? Is there a charger, warranty, box or something similar. A friend of mine has a similar vape that I really like, so I became interested in your ad. I started vaping relatively recently, so I really don't know what to look for when buying a vape. I've also seen a similar model in online stores. But it cost a lot more, so I'm wondering if they're not really used. Can I check it before delivery? Also, if only vape is included in the kit, could you advise me on a place where I could purchase all the necessary accessories? It would help me a lot. Thank you in advance!

Hi and Welcome-
This is a very old hardware sale thread from 2019 and am sure the seller is probably long gone-
Maybe try posting your question on this thread for help in finding what you need and what may work best for you

VU Sponsors