nicotine river

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was actually going to try some Flavorah until they jacked the price. Should have jumped on that a little sooner. ;)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same here. Would like to try some Flavorah, but not at the price they are asking.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P , thank you for the reply. I too have about 900 ml left from the 1 liter bottle but mine was not frozen:(. I think I'll order a 150 ml bottle from NR. It will be easier to sneak in the freezer:cool: and since I use 6mg/ml and planning to drop to 3mg/ml, that should last me along while.
I'm kind of like Teresa (and many others here) with my nic use - I don't break my liters down into a bazillion bottles, but I do keep all but a couple weeks' supply in the freezer. About twice a month I'll thaw my liter bottle, top off the 250 amber glass bottle I keep in the back of my closet, and re-freeze the liter.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a gallon of VG, a dozen dropper bottles (just because) and received a quart of PG as a freebie. The $6.50 freight charge wasn't shocking on that kinda weight and it bought two-day FedEx delivery.

I'm also digging the big bottles of flavoring for low cost per ml. Oh, lordy, I think I'm becoming a Fanboi. :D

(I don't use Flavorah but appreciate you keeping an eye on price fluctuations, Teresa)
I think I only paid about $6.50 for shipping on the dozen or so flavors and handful of syringes I bought - the gallon of VG must have cost twice that to ship alone!

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was actually going to try some Flavorah until they jacked the price.

Yow! You ain't a-kiddin'! I checked only just today. I have a major case of sticker shock. How is is worth over $20 when the majority of FA & TFA flavorings less than a fiver? Is it that good?

I think I only paid about $6.50 for shipping on the dozen or so flavors and handful of syringes I bought - the gallon of VG must have cost twice that to ship alone!

I was almost right. Shipping (FedEx Ground): $ 6.65. For what I ordered, I thought it fair. Two day delivery to Oregon seems to be de rigeur for NR.

ETA - I checked back on my first order from them, just to check 'em out. Three 60ml FA flavorings cost the same as the above to ship; :eek:

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Highly concentrated, supposedly takes a fraction of even the FA we'd use. But the prices now are double what they were when first posted. Well, $10.40 became $20 and change. Close enough, too rich for my blood, even if it is 60ml.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Highly concentrated, supposedly takes a fraction of even the FA we'd use. But the prices now are double what they were when first posted. Well, $10.40 became $20 and change. Close enough, too rich for my blood, even if it is 60ml.
I'd have to try a 10 ml sample before I'd buy in that deep...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd have to try a 10 ml sample before I'd buy in that deep...
Exactly, maybe even 5ml, but their original cost was $10.40 for 60ml. Even that was steep to me, but easy enough to pass on if I didn't care for it and still get my money back.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the link to NR, their prices seem to be pretty good! Got them bookmarked for an order later this week.

F

fckaugust8th

You guys aren't kidding! $20 for 60 ml is kinda' steep! I'll stick with FA for now, my DIY skills are in the prenatal ( morula or blastula) stage now. I just read and follow more experienced people and the recipes they are kind enough to post. Besides, if they are that strong, I see where pre-dilutions would be required.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Their prices on FA, TFA, and Caps are much better.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just hope they hold out till I can pick up a few more for the freezer.

F

fckaugust8th

Now y'all got me looking at Flavorah!!!! It wouls seem that it is not quite as expensive on their site $22+ for 4oz. bottles (118 ml)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now y'all got me looking at Flavorah!!!! It wouls seem that it is not quite as expensive on their site $22+ for 4oz. bottles (118 ml)
Really? That's a lot better than 60ml at that price....damn, now I gotta look too....lol!

F

fckaugust8th

Looking will not cost nearly as much as buying! After all, you can't buy just one.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking will not cost nearly as much as buying! After all, you can't buy just one.
Potato chips and flavors...no such thing as just one, is there? I really need to win the lottery.....lol!

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got an email from NR stating they've added a bunch more FA flavors, with more to come. Good stuff!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have added a few things, and finally got Joy back in stock, but still oos on white peach, which I really need....and also noticed that FW flavors went up.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went in there today to pick up a few things - very nice people, great prices, and I love how close it is to my house!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish it was close to mine! Over $7 to ship three bottles of flavor......:(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10.75% here, so I imagine it would even out if there were a store here. Darn it.....

fuzzy212

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im new to diy . how is NR on their other products . cause i plan on ordering everything i need from them . pg vg flavorings nic ect. gonna have about a 50 60 dollar order when im done . . they are out of the hard candy and i need it for one of the recipes i wanna make does anyone know of where i can get soem for a good price and good flavor ?

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hiya, fuzzy! You didn't mention what brand that hard candy is, but if you're just getting started, you might consider ordering the flavoring from a different vendor even though you'll pay a little extra in shipping. I like NR a lot, but if you order s flavor you don't like, you'll end up with 60 ml of a flavor you don't like. That's a lot.

Check at Bull city Vapor or ecigExpress where you'll find smaller quantities of individual flavors.

Oh, regarding you question about NR, nic and VG, they're great!

fuzzy212

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hiya, fuzzy! You didn't mention what brand that hard candy is, but if you're just getting started, you might consider ordering the flavoring from a different vendor even though you'll pay a little extra in shipping. I like NR a lot, but if you order s flavor you don't like, you'll end up with 60 ml of a flavor you don't like. That's a lot.

Check at Bull city Vapor or ecigExpress where you'll find smaller quantities of individual flavors.

Oh, regarding you question about NR, nic and VG, they're great!

i want to per say build up a few flavorings . as far as the brand of hard candy the recipe dosent say. so im comming here asking whats recommend

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA NONA CAKE IN STOCK!!!

tumblr_n7fhp7lxDz1s14bpqo9_400.gif

Now don't y'all go buy it all before I have a chance to place my order!!! :D

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Somehow I managed self-restraint and just ordered 150ml. Actually, it's not a mystery, I still remember the Joy debacle...:confused:
Yeah, I tried to do everything imaginable with that one, I was just so insistent on making it work...but I've still got 25 ml out of my 30 ml tester left and gave up on it...for a while. In all reality I'm only in on Nonna for 60, I'll only go in bulk if I can find a way to kill this in 2 months or less...

F

fckaugust8th

Nicotine River has Nonna's cake back in stock! I just received an e-mail from them, they're back logged so shipping is going to be on the slow side.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine River has Nonna's cake back in stock! I just received an e-mail from them, they're back logged so shipping is going to be on the slow side.

My Monday night order shipped out late this morning, so not too bad.

Personally I think it's all @HeadInClouds fault. ;)

Last edited:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No shipping notice yet, and I had my order in within 20 minutes of the FA-back-in-stock email hitting my inbox...but I'll live for a couple more days if need be to get 150 ml bottles cheaper than 120 at my other favorite suppliers.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NR just delivered. Nonna's plus SoHo & Meringue re-stock, Cookie (hi Huck!), RY4D & more. It is a very good day! :)

Last edited:

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I first heard about Nicotine River through this site. Thanks!! I've now placed four or five orders, all shipped within a day and they have great prices (esp.on FA). Great vendor!!

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like NR. Part of the order I just received was 250ml of nic. I don't know if they ran out of 250ml bottles or what, but instead I received 2 150ml bottles. Just goes to show that there's someone on the other end of your order who's thinking about the customer experience of shopping with them. It's always a nice surprise to get a little something extra when you receive vape mail! :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was actually going to try some Flavorah until they jacked the price. Should have jumped on that a little sooner. ;)

Obviously they saw you post and are trying to ease the pain...a little. :devil:

20% OFF ALL
FLAVORAH FLAVORS!
DISCOUNT CODE: FLV
EXPIRES: 5/5/2016

Ron
----
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain "-Dolly Parton

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what are Flavorah MUST HAVE flavors ? I have only Custard Thanks

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In my mailbox today I found something from Nicotine River...

20% OFF ALL
TFA FLAVORS!
DISCOUNT CODE: TFA

EXPIRES: 5/8/2016
AT MIDNIGHT PST.

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Receive that email from Nicotine River but WISH :cry: it was for everything. Didn't need TFA at the moment so pick up some FA that I need and used the coupon code: RECIPESHOTS for 10% on my order.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And they just sent it to me two days after I ordered 180ml of TFA flavors......:gaah:

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my mailbox today I found something from Nicotine River...

20% OFF ALL
TFA FLAVORS!
DISCOUNT CODE: TFA

EXPIRES: 5/8/2016
AT MIDNIGHT PST.
Love to see your post @RonJS of these coupon codes :stars:but hate to see my wallet :facepalm: Thanks for sharing

VU Sponsors