Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think we hit 71 yesterday and, as far as the 10-day forecast goes, looks like mid-50s is all we're gonna get.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think we hit 71 yesterday and, as far as the 10-day forecast goes, looks like mid-50s is all we're gonna get.
Nothing wrong with that.....I'd take it in a heartbeat. But, I'm getting really tired of this heat. The only thing keeping me here is the work, LOTS of it. Being self employed, gotta get it while the gettin is good.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rain all day today, Rich?

We have a 60% chance in a few days, that usually means it's going to rain like hell, and I would surely welcome it. The garden sure likes the real stuff.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was digging around the sweet potatoes the other day, found a shit load of small watermelon and cantaloupes....hope they make it when Dec arrives, when it gets a lil too cold for them (I think anyway), never grew um before...their the result of me pitching entrails into a hole I dug for compost.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rain all day today, Rich?

We have a 60% chance in a few days, that usually means it's going to rain like hell, and I would surely welcome it. The garden sure likes the real stuff.
The forecast last night said nothing about rain today, but it has been raining all day. Sadly, that will not help the garden at all if the lows are in the 30s.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
&2 in the house when it's cold out? You would have to have the fans going
My cave only gets up to mid 50's lower 60's in the winter
I doubt that's because you like the cold. I seem to recall last winter you talked about having only one kerosene heater or something like that and you were freezing your asses off....

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I gather you're not the only person from VI who hangs here? Haha
I saw your name & I was like, that's gotta be MY Jimi! :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I'm truly blown away. There have been so many nights at VI where I'm on there feeling like dang, I could talk to somebody right now. But everyone goes to bed after Jeopardy!
How true Pat, I always come over here, pretty much the rest live here, kinda boring over there all alone
Well you're sure welcome here my friend

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have been fighting stomach problems lately and haven't been on either for days
Uuugggh I'm sorry, I have serious problems sometimes too, I feel you. That sucks. Sometimes it's difficult for me to communicate to people who don't know, just how painful that can be.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
So I got my Profile RDA today, & I'm in heaven. Thief is my first experience with mesh coils & I'm in love! Wee!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Uuugggh I'm sorry, I have serious problems sometimes too, I feel you. That sucks. Sometimes it's difficult for me to communicate to people who don't know, just how painful that can be.
I hear that, between that and my cancer it's a constant battle.

Most of the VI crew came from here

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The Old Phart Club originated over on VI for a short while, we had fun there too for a short while
Oh okay, it's starting to take shape a little for me about the history.
Sorry about the cancer, dude, that sucks. I'm sure you hear motivational-type stuff a lot, so I'm not gonna launch into anything crazy. But I hope you kick the ever-loving s**t out of it, cause f**k those confused-ass cells. And I'll leave it at that. :)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Interesting, I had to change my camera settings to post this cause the file was too big. That's okay with me cause it's half the file size & still looks great, plus my 32 GB MicroSD just kicked the bucket yesterday, so I could use the space.
Anyway, here's my setup:
IMG_20180928_015135117.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting, I had to change my camera settings to post this cause the file was too big. That's okay with me cause it's half the file size & still looks great, plus my 32 GB MicroSD just kicked the bucket yesterday, so I could use the space.
Anyway, here's my setup:
View attachment 120722
Very nice looking set up Pat, picture came out good too, thanks for sharing

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I bet it hits like a sledge hammer
Thanks dude, yes it does! I close the AFC about 40% & it's a hard but smooooth hit. Heel yeah. I had to get good to go with the black...blue was a VERY close 2nd choice but I wanted something different. :)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Yeah they don't support me much over there anymore but I have no option other than to fight it myself because it's late stage 4 aggressive
Sorry to hear that, buddy. Well, I'm always around to take your mind off crap if you want to talk about whatever; serious or silly I don't give a crap, lol :)o_O

VU Sponsors