Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I personally like the brass against the black, gives it a personal touch
Yeah, I think so! What setup are you currently on?
I can't believe how much better this Royalty II tastes on this thing! Can't wait to try other juices too, this is my first!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I used to vape at 60 but been backing down for the last year or so to 30
Yeah this is pretty low for me. Usually at 60-65.
But I recently discovered Curve Mode, so with that I start higher at around 75, then quickly drop off down to about 60. It works well for me. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well Pat, I hate to do this but I am going to have to go to bed here pretty quick, only got 1 hour sleep last night and i and a half the night before so gonna have to say G'Night and hope to see you again here, kick around and check out the forum my friend

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Well Pat, I hate to do this but I am going to have to go to bed here pretty quick, only got 1 hour sleep last night and i and a half the night before so gonna have to say G'Night and hope to see you again here, kick around and check out the forum my friend
No that's fine, brother! I was about to go myself. Thank you so much for the warm welcome here, it means a lot. Feel better, or as well a you can, soon! See you soon my man! :)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, at the Dr office. I entered a couple giveaways, then I saw the 3FVape giveaway for the Profile RDA. I figured it would be bad form to join that giveaway, though, since I won the very same one form over at Vaping Insider. LOL I'm not a monster! Haha :)
Hope y'all are having a great Friday!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We were just too rowdy for VI :)
The reality is that VI defined "rowdy" as the fact that Jimi, Crom, and I actually "discussed" various subjects, when all the other people wanted to do nothing more than say "Hi, how are ya? Here's the latest picture of my grandchild." They were very offended by actual discussions of real-life issues, like health, medicine, doctors, pharmaceutical companies, etc. (No, we did not discuss politics or religion).

We did throw a lot of biscuits. Whatever happened to the biscuits? :giggle:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finally had a good day to find worms to put in the garden boxes. After the long dry spell, it took alot of rain to bring them up, and I found half a dozen today. A good start for the largest garden box.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Sure call me what you want :)
Just not late for supper.

Where are you at? I am in east central KY.
Cool! :) I'm just a few miles east of Columbus, Ohio.
Question: The 3FVape Profile RDA contest ends today, and I won that exact contest over at Vaping Insider. So I'm assuming it would be uncouth to enter it again here, even though it's a different contest, right? I'm just curious if there's a rule against it, even though I wouldn't do it (although I'd be tempted, LOL).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The reality is that VI defined "rowdy" as the fact that Jimi, Crom, and I actually "discussed" various subjects, when all the other people wanted to do nothing more than say "Hi, how are ya? Here's the latest picture of my grandchild." They were very offended by actual discussions of real-life issues, like health, medicine, doctors, pharmaceutical companies, etc. (No, we did not discuss politics or religion).

We did throw a lot of biscuits. Whatever happened to the biscuits? :giggle:
I don't know what happened to the biscuits, I miss em, sstill have a stack here, kinda petrified they are probably great throwing material now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool! :) I'm just a few miles east of Columbus, Ohio.
Question: The 3FVape Profile RDA contest ends today, and I won that exact contest over at Vaping Insider. So I'm assuming it would be uncouth to enter it again here, even though it's a different contest, right? I'm just curious if there's a rule against it, even though I wouldn't do it (although I'd be tempted, LOL).
I don't think there's any rule against it Pat, go for it if you want my friend

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Jimi.
Hi Rich, how was your day buddy
Hmmmm... took out cow barn garbage, took out dungeon garbage, took out shop garbage, then spent two hours moving the last six weeks worth of garbage from a corner in the shop to my busted up burn barrel and BURN it all, then put up a new flag (the wind destroys my flags every month or two), bring in dog meat, and fill the chicken bin out in the horse barn, then... Uh, wouldn't it just be easier to say "Typical"? :D

So I tried to tell all that rain we had yesterday to go visit you. Did you get any of it?

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hey quick question: Got my 1st mech today. Why do people always seem to hold mech mods like this...
IMG_20180928_234426742.jpg
When I find it much easier to hold it like this, & just push down on my knuckle to fire it?
IMG_20180928_234440551.jpg
Am I the only one who thinks this both feels & looks more natural? Maybe I'm crazy? :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey quick question: Got my 1st mech today. Why do people always seem to hold mech mods like this...
View attachment 120805
When I find it much easier to hold it like this, & just push down on my knuckle to fire it?
View attachment 120806
Am I the only one who thinks this both feels & looks more natural? Maybe I'm crazy? :)
Good question Pat, wish I had an equally good answer:facepalm:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys! Hi Pat! I'll be back in 24 minutes...
Enjoy some biscuits..
6163-3-large.jpg

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dale, how are you ever going to adjust to retirement when the time comes
I am almost 70 (OK 69.6) and still do not know what this word (retirement) means. (Am I the oldest Old Phart on this list?)
Never retire Jimi...just slow down a lil like Rich.
And, I suppose "slow down" depends on your perspective. As an engineering manager, I worked longer hours every day than I do now, but because most of it was brain work, I was not nearly as physically fatigued then as I am today. Here on the farm, everything is physical labor, so I can be totally worn out in just a few hours while 10 hours of paperwork didn't hurt anything but my eyes and my butt (see Dale's post above).

If I was still Pat's age (37, right?), I'd be working 60 hours M-F, skiing the black diamond runs faster than a speeding bullet all day Saturday (or, if summer, spelunking), dancing all Saturday night, hiking or climbing a mountain on Sunday, have a good bath, then back to the office early Monday. Today, no matter how fast I stagger, my shadow is always attached to me. ;)

VU Sponsors