Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On a different note. I'm signing up for minimum work hours to satisfy the PRN work status. I need to do some outdoor projects (hopefully if the dam mosquito's die off).
There goes the garden
How did your garden do this year Sandi?
Garden is almost done. It was very productive in the tomato and squash sections. My cucumbers were a bust.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, sorry I missed you! I was watching Hitler's Circle of Evil on Netflix, LOL. Anyway I'm about to crash for the night, but I'll talk to y'all tamale! Sleep tight! K byeeeeee! :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey quick question: Got my 1st mech today. Why do people always seem to hold mech mods like this...
View attachment 120805
When I find it much easier to hold it like this, & just push down on my knuckle to fire it?
View attachment 120806
Am I the only one who thinks this both feels & looks more natural? Maybe I'm crazy? :)
Vape reviewer fashion?
Not totally discounting that you are crazy though :D

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered 1 gal of PG and one of VG today, a spool of wire and 4 oz of Vanilla whipped Cream.

I am now fixed for not buying any vape stuff for 2 years and more,

yeah right :)
What brand of Vanilla Whipped Cream, Bob?

Not sure if I've ever heard of that before....:cry:.....:hearts:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah, lurking in the dark all alone, eh? I am real close to falling asleep. At this hour, not too sure how coherent I can be.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How was your day?

I inspected a new home for a friend....other than that, didn't do jackshit
I didn't do jackshit either even without the inspection. My right arm is really screaming at me. Lannie says I should go see the ER folks, but I know I'd just sit there half the day waiting to be told they can't do anything and I should just not use it for a while.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't do jackshit either even without the inspection. My right arm is really screaming at me. Lannie says I should go see the ER folks, but I know I'd just sit there half the day waiting to be told they can't do anything and I should just not use it for a while.
Wouldn't doubt your assumption one iota

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the sentiment, Dale, but you have enough on your plate already without also trying to pull us out of the quicksand. Something will happen to resolve it... one way or another.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Things can only get better....not much else can go wrong.
Oh, a million things could go wrong (more wrong than already?), but I like to try to stay on the positive side of the equation and focus on good things.

And I think the best thing right now would be to go get under the covers and snuggle those two tiny pussies who are curled up on my pillow.

I'll talk at ya tomorrow and hopefully make more sense then also.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, a million tings could go wrong (wronger than already?), but I like to try to stay on the positive side of the equation and focus on good things.

And I think the best thing right now would be to go get under the covers and snuggle those two tiny pussies who are curled up on my pillow.

I'll talk at ya tomorrow and hopefully make more sense then too.
Have a good one, Rich....things will be much better tomorrow....I'll bet on it...!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As i recall dimly...
Seems like the whipped cream had butric acid? Can`t abide that stuff.
I use whipped cream once in awhile, it's alright, but I usually use different creams to make creamishy juice. I'll have to put that in the cart for the next buy....thanks!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Beginning to RAIN like mad here, love it.....at times, you can forget what a cloud looks like....:eek:

VU Sponsors