Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Speaking of da comptooters... here's a fun one to figure out. Trying to print a document. None of the black text will print, which made me think that ink cartridge is either empty or clogged. But the red text is printing in black. Huh?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of da comptooters... here's a fun one to figure out. Trying to print a document. None of the black text will print, which made me think that ink cartridge is either empty or clogged. But the red text is printing in black. Huh?
I am assuming that you cannot reverse the color and black cartridges?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am assuming that you cannot reverse the color and black cartridges?
Right - they are different sizes so they only fit in one spot. It just occurred to me, however, that red ink has a large black component, so maybe the red is hosed, but the black is still viable, while the black-only cartridge is actually out of ink. I need to rummage around and see if I have spares...

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A quick hello in here. Survived my first day with orientation. Man oh man the computer system is like Microsoft 3.1. I was living in 1995 again. Very complicated and redundancy in the computer MAR (medication administration record). Hope everyone is good!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
We appreciate that dude

Last night seemed awfully busy boner-pill spamwise

They have been coming in all morning as well.

Actually, I kinda get a perverse kick out of reading them before sending them packing.

Tee Engrish is soo Badrey dat hav da tim u kent telll wat dey R tring ta cell :crazy:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Who invented the backup sensor?

I bet you think it was Ford, maybe GM, how about Chrysler. No? Then how about Mercedes Benz or BMW? Or possibly the French or Italians? No! It was a Chinese farmer! Lots of the newer cars have a Back-Up Sensor that warns the driver before the rear bumper actually comes in contact with something. Surprising it was not developed by modern automotive engineers using the latest technology. It was disclosed recently that the first to develop the Back-Up-Sensor was a Chinese Farmer. His invention was simple and effective It emits a high-pitch squeal before the vehicle backs into something.

Here's his first prototype...

image001.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who invented the backup sensor?

I bet you think it was Ford, maybe GM, how about Chrysler. No? Then how about Mercedes Benz or BMW? Or possibly the French or Italians? No! It was a Chinese farmer! Lots of the newer cars have a Back-Up Sensor that warns the driver before the rear bumper actually comes in contact with something. Surprising it was not developed by modern automotive engineers using the latest technology. It was disclosed recently that the first to develop the Back-Up-Sensor was a Chinese Farmer. His invention was simple and effective It emits a high-pitch squeal before the vehicle backs into something.

Here's his first prototype...

Glad i wasn't taking a drink when i read this, I'd still be mopping up the mess

VU Sponsors