Become a Patron!

Opened E-liquid

ryuk177

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello guys, I have 12 new e liquid juices each with a different flavor. I like to vape different flavors always so if I open all of them and start vaping each flavor some days I will have some bottles opened for months, will this deplete the flavor or nicotine can go bad (all have 6% nicotine). For storage they are all in dark glass bottles, sealed, stored in dark and cool closet.

Thanks in advance for any tip.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Depends on the flavors. Some citrus flavors can fade over time, most juice will get darker, but overall, I don't see any issues in a few months time, where nic strength will change. Juice is usually good for a year, some even longer.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have found if the e-Liquid is in Glass bottles it lasts longer but I have had some in plastic get very dark and strong after about a year. I have 50 bottles open at present so don't worry about the dozen or so you have @ryuk177 and
286367-Happy-Thanksgiving-To-All.jpg

Last edited:

ryuk177

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have found if the e-Liquid is in Glass bottles it lasts longer but I have had some in plastic get very dark and strong after about a year. I have 50 bottles open at present so don't worry about the dozen or so you have @ryuk177 and
286367-Happy-Thanksgiving-To-All.jpg

Thanks @Steve45 for the info and Happy Thanksgiving.

ryuk177

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Depends on the flavors. Some citrus flavors can fade over time, most juice will get darker, but overall, I don't see any issues in a few months time, where nic strength will change. Juice is usually good for a year, some even longer.
Thanks for the tips.

Brother Bob

Member For 4 Years
Hello guys, I have 12 new e liquid juices each with a different flavor. I like to vape different flavors always so if I open all of them and start vaping each flavor some days I will have some bottles opened for months, will this deplete the flavor or nicotine can go bad (all have 6% nicotine). For storage they are all in dark glass bottles, sealed, stored in dark and cool closet.
Thanks in advance for any tip.
Would keep them out of heat and direct sunlight and you should be ok with the caps on.

VU Sponsors