Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
I'm afraid to freakin' ask about the latest delivery-times for FT, now.. Been over a year since I bothered, but the local joints refuse to goddamned carry replacement glass for the Kylin mini v2.

The last couple of orders I've had with FT have been fine - 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. I had been paying a little extra for the USPS Expedited Shipping, but the last several orders, I haven't bothered with that, just used their free shipping, and I can't tell much difference.

Just remember that their New Year break is coming up - if you're going to place an order, you might want to go ahead and do it.

If you want to use Paypal, you have to buy a gift certificate and then use the GC to pay for your order.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm afraid to freakin' ask about the latest delivery-times for FT, now.. Been over a year since I bothered, but the local joints refuse to goddamned carry replacement glass for the Kylin mini v2.
I've used FT recently for 2 orders and both came within 3-4 weeks. One was a preorder that shipped when they said it would.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully ft is stepping up for people. After that 6mo wait and the b.s. run around with their customer service, still not using them. Can't say I never will again but it would have to be pretty damn desperate. So far I've yet to find myself that desperate. Once I got away from slowtech and started using 3fvape, sourcemore, vapesourcing, they all have shipped faster for me than ft.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Fair is fair. I have to say that USPS has been noticeably improved in the Detroit area the last couple months. That's a very low bar to clear, but it is actually quite a bit better.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fair is fair. I have to say that USPS has been noticeably improved in the Detroit area the last couple months. That's a very low bar to clear, but it is actually quite a bit better.

And what happened to the Vape Ban? Only thing I see is they killed the companies in the US.

VU Sponsors