Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I got a call from a Supervisor last night and this winner is telling me it isn't the same Tracking Number which it is and had a freaking attitude. She got screamed at and once I receive my package I will be on the phone again to report her attitude and go above some heads.

1614949972249.png

With UPS this now means nothing. I forgot to mention it was 48° and Clear Skies yesterday.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So when I was coming home from the Supermarket the UPS Truck was coming down the block so I angled the Plow to raise it on his side and blocked the road so he had to pull to the curb. I asked did he deliver to my house number and Boy Oh Boy did he know there was a problem. Got my Trip Springs for the plow and installed them but UP Ace took so long to get them here there is no snow left around~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I had ordered 2 things from PCH and received the second before the first one which on PCH Tracking said USPS had accepted it but USPS Tracking said Awaiting the package for the last 10 days. So yesterday I call customer service and raised hell. Check tracking this morning before I call and do the Charge Back on the CC like I told the CS Rep before I hung up and what do I see? Magically Out For Delivery when it has sat in the Post Office for the last 10 days.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I wonder if calling and reaming UPS and a Supervisor has made a difference. I placed an order for a 25LB bag of Soil Sulphur on Sunday using Amazon because no places local had it. Already Out For Delivery with UPS~! Original Expected delivery date was 3/19 to 3/23.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I had 2 orders stuck at Label Created waiting for my packages. Calling the Vendors makes things magically get scanned~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I ordered 2 things on Amazon Yesterday and when I checked this morning it started shipping. Got back home this afternoon and check again but now they have NOT Shipped~! WTF?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I placed 3 orders this week one on the 29th for RTA/RDA's. one on the 1st for Batteries and Water. All three showing out for delivery. So lets see how UPS/USPS and FedEx compare~! My money is on USPS to get here 1st.....................

PS: The Amazon order got canceled by me because it never shipped and I said screw them.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I had one scan in in Boulder the other day and then show up out for delivery here. At which time I wondered if it would actually be delivered or if I would have to pick it up at the PO.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My batts from 18650batterystore, the stuff I ordered from Eciggity yesterday, and Milly's CurcuVET® supplements are cruising through nicely.

Snap1282.jpg

I got a huge bag of Puffs Japanese Cotton coming in early via AMZ around the 14th too.
That'll last me another decade or so. Still using the 1/2 bag I got back in like 2014 :D

amz_ftw.jpg

VU Sponsors