Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was looking into FT's gift cards. Did you happen to pay for your order with 2 of thier gc's? I don't want to buy a $50 card for a $30 order. They go like,,,5,10,15,25,50, etc so 2x$15 would be ok.
I had a pretty big order so I had to buy several of them. Fortunately my order came to within a dollar of the value of the last certificate so it was fine. I expect I have a little credit with them on the excess.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
send message now to the USPS regarding the probable ban on selling vapes through the mail - kind of like voting, even if you know your side won't win. At least you voiced your opinion and you have true right to bitch about it if you at least tried to reverse a bad law

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My package finally got to the local system and is out for delivery today. :)

Snap1345.png

It's annoying for sure, but can't really be too mad about it, considering how messed-up the entire East side of the country is right now.

We're getting 1-3" more inches of new snow here and probably 30-40mph winds later. Not a biggie, we're prepared. Winter happens every year here. ;)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My package finally got to the local system and is out for delivery today. :)

View attachment 178609

It's annoying for sure, but can't really be too mad about it, considering how messed-up the entire East side of the country is right now.

We're getting 1-3" more inches of new snow here and probably 30-40mph winds later. Not a biggie, we're prepared. Winter happens every year here. ;)

One of mine is also out for delivery. The other is still sitting in Boise, ID.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Bummer, Boise is meh.....lol....but not as crazy as the Panhandle areas. ;)

Yeah I'll show them "meh" - I feel like slapping the snot out of somebody. It is ridiculous.

You can't tell me they don't have f'n WINTER in Boise ID every year in February. Weather my ass.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'll show them "meh" - I feel like slapping the snot out of somebody. It is ridiculous.

You can't tell me they don't have f'n WINTER in Boise ID every year in February. Weather my ass.
It has been my observation in Michigan that another year of pretty much the same weather as last year, for years, regrettably does not seem to find most folks here better equipped for driving in weather that they have been driving in... for... well, years.

Just doesn't work somehow.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My orders coming with all different Carriers are so fucked I gave up tracking at this point. Ordered Boraxo Hand Cleaner from Staples should see it 3 to 5 days comes the Next Day~! Shit I need like my Plow Trip Springs are in a Black Hole of UPS. If my Brake Pads wind up the same way there is going to be Hell To Pay. I will get a person on the phone~!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been hearing that, currently just using the dual claptons that were in it because I'm tired and lazy...lol.
Doing well at 45-50W ATM.

Edit: this thing here?

I really do like the mesh build in the Wotofo Profile M, may have to invest in this.
I like the Zeus X with the normal deck too. I had some gurgling/flooding issues at first, but once I got it nailed, really good. Looks good too.

However, I'm not even a mesh guy and I instantly loved the mesh deck. I now have 3.

I have several mesh atomizers and it's hands down my favorite. Can't promise that for everybody, but it is for me.
20200901_203712_cr.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So Brake Pads show delivery today which is fast but I am not holding my breath. They are coming from Advance Auto Parts. I ordered a Graphics Card and DVI to VGA Adapters from Amazon and got the adapters yesterday. I found them in the Mailbox when I tracked this morning but the Card is waiting to be shipped.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can't catch a freaking break~! If my pads get here today it won't be early enough to do the brakes and it is going to rain for 3 days.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I like the Zeus X with the normal deck too. I had some gurgling/flooding issues at first, but once I got it nailed, really good. Looks good too.

However, I'm not even a mesh guy and I instantly loved the mesh deck. I now have 3.

I have several mesh atomizers and it's hands down my favorite. Can't promise that for everybody, but it is for me.
View attachment 178629

My experience with the Zeus X was the same as yours - the first tank of juice I ran through it gurgled and spat and pissed me off all kinds of ways, but then the cotton got good and saturated and I haven't had another minutes trouble with it since. I also have 3 Zeus X Mesh RTAs.

I DO like mesh RDAs, though, especially for mech squonks and 18650 tubes. Just seems like it doesn't take much power to get a great vape off the mesh, so much more responsive than a heavier coil on a lower-powered device. I don't run these stack tubes and shit like some of you do - I'd be scared to death of them.

The single package left to be delivered to me is still lost in Idaho, where winter apparently shocks the USPS out of its socks, It might be in a 10 foot snow drift and the USPS dude can't find his truck to save his life. Guess that's what happens when you stop to take a whiz in the Great White North - come back and can't find your truck that's got my damn package on it.

I think our rural carrier has missed mail delivery ONE TIME IN TWENTY YEARS because of inclement weather. Yeah, it's Virginia, but we've had 2-foot snows and ice that you couldn't stand up on, and we still get our f'n mail.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't catch a freaking break~! If my pads get here today it won't be early enough to do the brakes and it is going to rain for 3 days.
I have to say that USPS here has been a LITTLE better lately.

UPS remains flawless. I have been ordering some other stuff lately and it's worth a couple more bucks for UPS if available.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have to say that USPS here has been a LITTLE better lately.

UPS remains flawless. I have been ordering some other stuff lately and it's worth a couple more bucks for UPS if available.

Between UPS and FedEx I have had hit or miss luck. I was told by a FedEx rep one time that a driver can mark it delivered and bring it later. So I said to her.............. So you are telling me your drivers can commit perjury and that is acceptable? Crickets...................

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Between UPS and FedEx I have had hit or miss luck. I was told by a FedEx rep one time that a driver can mark it delivered and bring it later. So I said to her.............. So you are telling me your drivers can commit perjury and that is acceptable? Crickets...................
FedEx is another matter. There are horror stories online about FedEx I hate to say :(

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE: Decided to check Tracking and it says DELIVERED at 1:08 PM which is a fucking LIE~! I checked in the door and was sitting on the porch vaping since 1;30~! Delivered between 3PM and now~!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered 1L of nic from HiLiq on the 23rd, had it this morning in Georgia at 10:00 am via DHL. Just received a 1.5L nic order from RS which took 10 days via UPS.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UPDATE: Decided to check Tracking and it says DELIVERED at 1:08 PM which is a fucking LIE~! I checked in the door and was sitting on the porch vaping since 1;30~! Delivered between 3PM and now~!
Are you saying you got the package then?

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My orders coming with all different Carriers are so fucked I gave up tracking at this point. Ordered Boraxo Hand Cleaner from Staples should see it 3 to 5 days comes the Next Day~! Shit I need like my Plow Trip Springs are in a Black Hole of UPS. If my Brake Pads wind up the same way there is going to be Hell To Pay. I will get a person on the phone~!
Yup. My order of nic was due on the 19th with UPS and just came in yesterday evening. It went from CA to Memphis, TN and sat there for a couple of days before going to Nashville for a couple of days. The thing is, to get to Nashville, it had to pass through Jackson which is where packages are processed for delivery. As it turns out and as I suspected, it's because they were using Nashville for overflow in some cases.

I talked to the UPS man about it and he said everything was backed up this week after our ice/snow storm last week.

He was saying that where he would normally be finishing his route around 530-6, he had 50+ packages left every day all week and it would all be in our area which is very rural. He also said that they should be caught up in this area this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup. My order of nic was due on the 19th with UPS and just came in yesterday evening. It went from CA to Memphis, TN and sat there for a couple of days before going to Nashville for a couple of days. The thing is, to get to Nashville, it had to pass through Jackson which is where packages are processed for delivery. As it turns out and as I suspected, it's because they were using Nashville for overflow in some cases.

I talked to the UPS man about it and he said everything was backed up this week after our ice/snow storm last week.

He was saying that where he would normally be finishing his route around 530-6, he had 50+ packages left every day all week and it would all be in our area which is very rural. He also said that they should be caught up in this area this weekend.

My package was out for delivery and then changed to this if you would have read a little further you might have seen it.

1614435285110.png

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To me it is UPS covering up that they lost my order which is now causing a 2 week delay.
Very well may be.

I have USPS order I just realized hasn't arrived. Ordered and shipped on the 16th and has been "In transit, arriving late" since the 20th and doesn't appear to have made it out of FL yet so it may be lost also.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow. :( That's really a bummer then. I've had several non vape orders lately and they all came as scheduled :(

I would love to hear that it's the same everywhere, but I should know better than that by now.

The real bummer is I need these parts so I can give my plow an Overhaul. I have to rebuild the pump so I want to do it all at one time. Now I am sitting here staring at my Brake Pad Kit and checking the weather~!

On the Trip Springs Amazon shows this.

1614453034369.png
But UPS Shows this...................... Remember it was Out For Delivery but changed to this.

1614453135631.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@gsmit1 I am so pissed because it was supposed to be here last Saturday~! Placed the order on the 13th and the Company is only in Pennsylvania no less. What did the UPS Driver wimp out because it is 21 freaking Pounds?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to what that says, UPS got the notice of a pending shipment, but they haven't even gotten the package to begin shipping it yet.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
According to whatthat says, UPS got the notice of a pending shipment, but they haven't even gotten the package to begin shipping it yet.

It was OUT FOR DELIVERY last Saturday until UPS changed it to this. Was at the Uniondale depot and put on a truck. Changed to this when it never came. Amazon also said it was out for delivery and changed it to late when UPS lost it.

I ordered 2 things from Amazon Yesterday and lust found them outside. less than 24 hours and No Prime.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just looked through my Amazon Orders for the past month and Average is 3 to 5 days with a couple overnight. The most important one is MIA~!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That does sound like a bad scan from UPS. As long as it doesn't say it was delivered they should be able to find it I would think.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That does sound like a bad scan from UPS. As long as it doesn't say it was delivered they should be able to find it I would think.

I called Amazon CS last night and raised hell. Told them I received their email it shipped and UPS reported it out for delivery until it changed to the current status. So now a case is started. Today I ask for a replacement or refund if they are not in stock.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I, esp now, like seeing the pic of the label when ordering from china. I have another filter otw...👍

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What sucks for me is this company, I have bought a bunch of stuff from over the last month with great prices and fast shipping. I am not blaming them at all but I hope this doesn't screw up the great service I have gotten from them.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And this just keeps getting better now I have 4 shipments with USPS that say Pre-Shipment~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So after waiting all day the vendor contacted UPS and it appears they lost my package. 21 freaking pound box is hard to misplace I would think. So now I have messaged the Vendor telling them I know they shipped it and it is UPS's fault but I want it overnighted and Amazon or UPS should pay for it not the Vendor. Waiting for confirmation of my replacement order.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So after waiting all day the vendor contacted UPS and it appears they lost my package. 21 freaking pound box is hard to misplace I would think. So now I have messaged the Vendor telling them I know they shipped it and it is UPS's fault but I want it overnighted and Amazon or UPS should pay for it not the Vendor. Waiting for confirmation of my replacement order.
This has been my point forever.

In most cases, even with China, the problem is with the carriers and not the vendor.

I feel bad for vendors who sell and ship merchandise in good faith and then are screwed by the shipping companies. I'm genuinely appreciative when they send another package. They did nothing wrong either.

It continues to irk me that the only party actually at fault gets off scott free.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It continues to irk me that the only party actually at fault gets off scott free.

From this point on I will be taking Screenshots of UPS acknowledging Receipt. They aren't getting away with this again.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Boy Tracking is screwed up across all the Shippers today. Amazon shows things as expected tomorrow but I got it yesterday and UPS is whatever they want to show with USPS everything waiting in Pre-Shipment?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boy Tracking is screwed up across all the Shippers today. Amazon shows things as expected tomorrow but I got it yesterday and UPS is whatever they want to show with USPS everything waiting in Pre-Shipment?
Steve ol buddy ol pal :) It's been like this forever my friend. :) ESPECIALLY with USPS, At least here.

I had a couple that were undeliverables for a dog that doesn't exist, a couple that never scanned as delivered, but here they are... only to show "out for delivery" a week later :D When they've been here for a week.

My record so far is for a package to sit in the Detroit hub 20 minutes from here for 23 days.

I had several go to wrong Michigan locations from there, including one that went from Detroit to Pontiac, back to Detroit, to Lansing, back to Detroit and finally to my local PO, where it then sat for 3 more days before finally showing up at the house.

And that's all in addition to the just normal utter lack of consistency and reliability.

Now I have some handgun parts that have been sitting in Denver for a week :D

I try to think of it as a cross between the lottery and a game show.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Out for delivery with UPS driving by all day and now this~! Hell to pay tomorrow~!

1614903273584.png

No weather or Emergency that I know of~!

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got UPS Customer Service on the line and yelled for 15 minutes while I was told to keep tracking my package~! I said why so UPPS can change the status and lie again? I told her I have screenshots this time and it is going to be posted on every Social Media Platform and if I get to speak to a Supervisor in Uniondale I will have the drivers job~! I told her the UPS truck will be stopped when he passes here tomorrow. He will get on the phone with his Boss~!

VU Sponsors