Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Ecig Mafia Order got here fast~!

I ordered a MoBo on the 18th and a Keyboard on the 19th the MoBo is still in Champlain NY but the KB coming from Pa is already in NHP. I am hoping the MoBo wasn't scanned and has moved since acceptance.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So USPS Tracking says my KB was delivered yesterday at 3:30 PM and nothing here. After messaging the Ebay Seller and filling a Refund or Replacement on Ebay I find it outside this morning about 10:00. I contacted the MoBo seller because it was still sitting in Champlain, NY. They message me that they Guarantee it was shipped then it started moving since it was in Albany. Magically this morning it is already in Garden City~! Crazy shit going on with USPS.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone ever tried to change delivery instructions for USPS to make a Pick Up instead of waiting?

I can't deal with them saying it was Delivered in the Afternoon and not get it until the next day, again~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I didn't have my coffee and I check to see if my package was out for delivery or would it be delayed? I see this~! Since when does USPS work at 6AM?

1611404583000.png

I have a problem with 3Fvape, I asked them to cancel my order and after 2-3 hours they decided to ship it the same.. what can I do?

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I didn't have my coffee and I check to see if my package was out for delivery or would it be delayed? I see this~! Since when does USPS work at 6AM?

View attachment 176934
That's crazy. That seems like they are intentionally messing with you.

I know I have seen this old meme used around here a few times already, but it just fits this situation so well.
10399434_1553679374908865_8562753850822423948_n.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's crazy. That seems like they are intentionally messing with you.

Yeah, it sure as hell seems like it~! The package stayed in Garden City all yesterday and Magically appeared on my stoop~! Now next freaking delay................... I go to install the processor and I am out of Thermal Paste~! FMS~! Have to wait until 10AM for Microcenter to open.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, it sure as hell seems like it~! The package stayed in Garden City all yesterday and Magically appeared on my stoop~! Now next freaking delay................... I go to install the processor and I am out of Thermal Paste~! FMS~! Have to wait until 10AM for Microcenter to open.
If it isn't one thing, it's the next. That just how it goes I guess. At least you can get that locally, an not mess around with USPS with that one.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If it isn't one thing, it's the next. That just how it goes I guess. At least you can get that locally, an not mess around with USPS with that one.
Yeah Staples doesn't have it a mile away so I have to drive to Westbury~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I got the Thermal Paste and install the Motherboard to find out the freaking HDD was Toast~! Back to MC for a new HDD. Now for the last couple of hours updating drivers and Software. Life of a Tech........

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still am not getting notification half the time on this site.

Well, my 3F order from early November that disappeared in the hands of customs has been resent.

I gave up on it, but 3F contacted me saying that the order had been returned and they are re-sending it.

I appreciate that. Once again. It's not their fault.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @gsmit1 I have found when someone tags you it fixes that issue. I have reported it many times but it never gets acknowledged or addressed.

Last edited:

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is why I'm done ordering from China this is my 4th order that they have sent back this is the 2nd shipment from a order . I had them split there is some shit going on at customs. I only order from US now on until the shit hits the fan soon .. and still no refund I asked for mths ago .. this government can kiss my old saggy ass

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131-205306_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131-205306_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My last shipment from 3F has landed in the states but I went yesterday to make one more order and when I went to checkout instead of going straight to PayPal it was telling me I need to go to PayPal and send finds to an email address along with the order number.
Nah I don't think so lol.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My last shipment from 3F has landed in the states but I went yesterday to make one more order and when I went to checkout instead of going straight to PayPal it was telling me I need to go to PayPal and send finds to an email address along with the order number.
Nah I don't think so lol.
I just had a package show up stateside from them too, in record time at that (2 days from time of order amazingly). I was thinking of placing an order through them for a Claymore and some colored caps to match the Cycloid. But if that is how they are doing their payments now, I think I will pass as well.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bit the bullet and made an order at 3F. I forgot to put the order number in the comments and had to place a ticket. Just got notice payment was accepted and shipped already. Only a $20 order so no huge loss off there is an issue.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bit the bullet and made an order at 3F. I forgot to put the order number in the comments and had to place a ticket. Just got notice payment was accepted and shipped already. Only a $20 order so no huge loss off there is an issue.
They have been shipping at lightning speed over there lately. I hope they keep that up after their holiday.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Order from FT that I placed on January 17 (knowing it wouldn't ship right away), well it shipped on the 26th, and it left Compton, CA today. That's not great, but it's not awful either.

Getting three drip tips, a second Timekeeper tube clone, and a stainless Reload S clone.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is why I'm done ordering from China this is my 4th order that they have sent back this is the 2nd shipment from a order . I had them split there is some shit going on at customs. I only order from US now on until the shit hits the fan soon .. and still no refund I asked for mths ago .. this government can kiss my old saggy ass
It's a gamble.

Thankfully, my vape mail days are pretty much behind me now. There's no way I can justify buying another piece of hardware. In fact, I'll probably sell some of my duplicates.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last 2 FedEx Deliveries Delayed for No Reason IMO. One was out for Delivery and watched FedEx Trucks drive passed 3 times. Yesterday from 2 towns over it just never arrived. Signing up for Delivery Manager was a waste.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Last 2 FedEx Deliveries Delayed for No Reason IMO. One was out for Delivery and watched FedEx Trucks drive passed 3 times. Yesterday from 2 towns over it just never arrived. Signing up for Delivery Manager was a waste.
I am feeling your pain. My DHL package was put on hold as soon as it was accepted. It was not a cheap order either, so it has me a little worried. Hopefully it is just a weather related issue.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am feeling your pain. My DHL package was put on hold as soon as it was accepted. It was not a cheap order either, so it has me a little worried. Hopefully it is just a weather related issue.

If the 1st order had come I would have my new plow lights installed but it came so late I wasn't going to rush and have it get dark on me in the middle.

I really shouldn't complain because Amazon Orders are coming sooner that initial estimates.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My DHL package got released from it's hold last night and moved to another country. :D

Once it arrived to that country it got placed on hold again... o_O :headbang:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My DHL package got released from it's hold last night and moved to another country. :D

Once it arrived to that country it got placed on hold again... o_O :headbang:

Where from and where to?

My FedEx Orders have been a day or two rescheduled I believe because of the weather but still way ahead of the original estimates~! So I am not complaining. Oh wait a second YES I AM~! LMFAO

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where from and where to?

My FedEx Orders have been a day or two rescheduled I believe because of the weather but still way ahead of the original estimates~! So I am not complaining. Oh wait a second YES I AM~! LMFAO
It is coming from Sweden. It just made it to Germany. I think my delays might be weather based too.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Last 2 orders came yesterday one of plow parts 18 days early and the other was a Paintless Dent Removal Tool Kit which was about a week early.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
At least they give the option to manually order, and assume the risk. It could have been a full on refusal to accept an order from those countries. Discreet items like replacement parts, squonk bottles, drip tips, replacement glass, and things that are not indisputably a vape specific item still should have a good chance to make it through. Atties and mods are going to be the high risk items.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wait, they updated that post last on 12/14/2020 (fine print at bottom of the screenshot, verified it by finding the post on their forum). I have ordered from them since then without having to do a manual order by contacting support. This was posted before the shipping ban was even passed into law.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have some stuff on order from FT as soon as they get back to work. I had to buy gift certificates to pay for my items. Anybody know about this or have any experience with this? I have bought a LOT of stuff from FT and they have been dead nuts reliable for me. It's just slow getting stuff from them but they have never let me down even once.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Funny a USPS Order is moving but UPS is Delayed. Due to the coming ban on shipping going to be nothing but China Purchases.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USPS has been letting me pick up my packages at the PO. Which is a pain, bit at least I don't have to wait for them to get it it here. UPS has been right on schedule lately.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My USPS Mail Carrier lives right down the block so we get Great Service from him it is the rest of the PO that screws shit up~!

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have not had much issue with shipping times except the DHL delay. The problem I am having now is that the delivery vans keeps wrecking on my road. By the time they get here, they usually have bumbers dragging and dents all over the van. Especially Amazon. Seems most of the drivers they get for this route are not used to driving in the country with this kind of ice on everything like we have been getting recently. Even the DHL guy called me the day he was delivering the Kronig and said he slid off the road a couple times and had to dig himself out, and asked how much farther he could expect to have to go down this road.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I have some stuff on order from FT as soon as they get back to work. I had to buy gift certificates to pay for my items. Anybody know about this or have any experience with this? I have bought a LOT of stuff from FT and they have been dead nuts reliable for me. It's just slow getting stuff from them but they have never let me down even once.
I was looking into FT's gift cards. Did you happen to pay for your order with 2 of thier gc's? I don't want to buy a $50 card for a $30 order. They go like,,,5,10,15,25,50, etc so 2x$15 would be ok.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm back to work next week, I think so is everyone else. Also Chinese new year is half a month if the company is nice. If your off the last day then its only 5days or so. Could be longer if employees decide to go back to there hometown.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So UPS is really messed up this week. 1st out for delivery and they changed to ready for shipment and now it says this on Amazon.

1614167924181.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
UPS Pulled a fast one on me so from now on I will be taking Screen Shots of Tracking Details because out for delivery yesterday and now it is MIA.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have two packages that are sitting exactly like that: one in Nashua, NH and the other in Boise, ID. I filed complaints with USPS this morning.

What happened to the two-day delivery guarantee that YOU PAY FOR with Priority Mail?

Well, they canceled it temporarily on account of all the storms and stuff.

Nationwide Suspension of Priority Mail Express Money-back Guarantee
The national transportation network has been severely disrupted by the multiple winter weather events across the country. The situation has affected USPS transportation and processing capabilities. Therefore, according to the Domestic Mail Manual Section 604.9.5.5 Priority Mail Express money-back guarantee is suspended nationwide as of Friday, February 19, 2021 through Thursday, February 25, 2021

Link: Nationwide Suspension of Priority Mail Express Money-back Guarantee | PostalPro

Last edited:

VU Sponsors