Become a Patron!

johntheawe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I was just looking through some of the flavor concentrates I have, trying to find some I rarely use, to make something with them. I saw my TFA Juicy Peach. I use it sometimes in a particular recipe that uses it as an additive rather than a peach flavor, at a low percentage, and that was really all I ever used it for so I decided I'll try and make a peaches n' cream type recipe for it. I tried a couple of 5ml test mixes just as shake n' vape, then I hit a specific note that reminded me exactly of Karma Cream, so I decided to start working towards a clone of it.

• TFA Juicy Peach - 4.5%
  • TFA Ripe Strawberry - 4%
  • TFA Strawberry - 2%
  • TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - 1%
  • TFA Sweet Cream - 1%
  • CAP Vanilla Custard - 0.5%
  • CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream - 1.5%

Amazing after a 10 minute, very hot water bath with the cap off, then another very hot water bath with the cap on until cooled to room temp (Shaking like a maniac in between).
I'll update after 3 days.
This wasn't intentionally supposed to be a Karma Cream clone, but I made a recipe similar to this, and I got a couple similar notes to MrGoodVape's Karma Cream, and I decided to keep trying towards Karma Cream. This first I've ever attempted to clone any ejuice, and I think I did pretty good. I hope you guys like it. I'll update later on how it steeps, though, like I said, it's awesome as is with a hot bath.

CLICK ME to go to the ELR page I made.

EDIT: It's lacking just a tad. I remember Karma Cream having a sort of crust note. This recipe is still delicious though. I'm definitely going to have to order some Karma Cream so I can get the crust down.

Last edited:

johntheawe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
EDIT: It seems a lot less "strong" than Karma Cream, but I didn't really like how strong it was when I had it anyways, it was too strong to vape all day imo.

johntheawe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/mr-good-vape-karma-cream/
Apparently it was already there, and very similar to mine too. I should have looked on lediypurlesnuls first. Anyways, I'm proud of myself for making a good clone from scratch. Oh and I still think the Juicy Peach is needed for it to be karma cream. And I'm just going to go ahead and steal the crust from the site :p

VU Sponsors