Become a Patron!

PIF BOX 4.2 *CLOSED*

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For the people after me would anyone want a mini Hana enclosure already tapped for a fat daddy 510? I have a extra one I never built.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's a good question...I guess it would have to be very well wrapped as to avoid damage to it.

tigerfan38134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Out of curiosity, whats the odds of it making a second run by people that are in the "beginning of the pack" so to say?

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For the people after me would anyone want a mini Hana enclosure already tapped for a fat daddy 510? I have a extra one I never built.
A mini Hana would be great! Will it be able to fit other 510 connections as well?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Only the fat daddy will fit its tapped for a 10x1.5 thread and its only the case all the guts are missing. I think two buttons are still intact.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh okay. I'm don't think I'm advanced enough for that... Oh well, I'll get a Mini Hana some other way in time. :)

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Out of curiosity, whats the odds of it making a second run by people that are in the "beginning of the pack" so to say?
The box will will continue to run in the same order. If we get too much into box 1 then we might split it and start it at the opposite end of the list.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Laurel since your after me and a new vaper any kind of specialty wire you would like me to toss in for you? Like Celtic or Clapton wires for example

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm *just* starting to build coils. All I have is an IGO-W4 RBA. What do you suggest?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'll put a assortment and let you choose my favorite is celtic wire
2623559f5a00229aba65e5e8d7830ef4.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use about 5 wraps around a 2.5mm screw driver for a .5 on a single coil build. I prefer single coils. One they don't eat so much juice and two I think have better flavor.

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a new Flip v3 and copper plume veil I'm going to put in. Got an Aqua somewhere if I can find it going in too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a new Flip v3 and copper plume veil I'm going to put in. Got an Aqua somewhere if I can find it going in too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh my gosh! A copper Plume Veil?? I'm dying right now. This box is gonna be awesome!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks like there will be two copper plumes that's one I'm pif and a magma and a freak show if it's here in time

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dear Lord. I don't have an RDA yet, so this is making me very happy. I have the Tesla Tool ready for building though!
I hope there's some good RBAs/RDAs left by the time it gets to me. Maybe even an RTA.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Laurel your only one person. After me I doubt he will take all the RDA's I'm putting in you'll be set with wire and Japanese cotton ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for looking after Laurel.. that makes me feel better..
and Laurel.. I hope you find things you can use.. give a hollar if you get stuck with anything! :)

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for looking after Laurel.. that makes me feel better..
and Laurel.. I hope you find things you can use.. give a hollar if you get stuck with anything! :)
Thank you Smoky! I'm glad I'm part of this box. :)

tigerfan38134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Talked to some close friends i knew before vaping, if you guys are ok with it, i was going to let them check it out. I just said I'd have to ok it with the lost, and to replace whatever is removed with equal or more, they also said they had a few things to add to the box as well!

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Talked to some close friends i knew before vaping, if you guys are ok with it, i was going to let them check it out. I just said I'd have to ok it with the lost, and to replace whatever is removed with equal or more, they also said they had a few things to add to the box as well!
I would have to say that it's up to the group. Id like to hear everyone's opinion on the matter.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just a heads up to everybody: Please take pictures and post them here so that everybody can see the box and the items you took and the items you added so that everyone involved can see. Thank you

Kevin Kochon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait till I can get on a PIF box. You guys are so generous to us new vapors/builders.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am sooo excited for the box. I have a lot of beginner type stuff to go in. I am just getting into the more advance stuff. I want a mechanical mod so badly!! I am kind of torn on the question of letting too many outside people in on the box. In the spirit of PIF I get it but on the other hand it is building bonds for us as a group. I too would like to hear others thoughts. I'm about 50% so no help here.
I do have an Atlantis to add to the box. Somehow I ordered 2 in the black friday frenzy. I so far like my mini nautilus a lot better.

tigerfan38134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am sooo excited for the box. I have a lot of beginner type stuff to go in. I am just getting into the more advance stuff. I want a mechanical mod so badly!! I am kind of torn on the question of letting too many outside people in on the box. In the spirit of PIF I get it but on the other hand it is building bonds for us as a group. I too would like to hear others thoughts. I'm about 50% so no help here.
I do have an Atlantis to add to the box. Somehow I ordered 2 in the black friday frenzy. I so far like my mini nautilus a lot better.
I completely understand! With that said, they're very close friends, one is a manager and the other two are employees of one of the Razor Vapes locations, which is big in the Arkansas/Alabama market. Just needing input on this!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is neat to here where the box is traveling. That would a cool update. Just the state not everyones addresses.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I completely understand! With that said, they're very close friends, one is a manager and the other two are employees of one of the Razor Vapes locations, which is big in the Arkansas/Alabama market. Just needing input on this!
I know of the razor vapes located in Jonesboro, AR. However, I think this is one of those things that everyone is a little worried about like hardware being taken and not being replaced or so much coming out that there isn't much to be desired after it's ransacked by so many hands. I think it's probably best to keep it between us 20 members so nobody thinks they got shorted on anything. It might be different if we knew they were going to add more hardware, rda's ect. But at the same time your going to be the one with the box so we can't stop you from doing what you want but I hope you use your best judgement because it will be your turn again and everyone will remember lol ;)

tigerfan38134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know of the razor vapes located in Jonesboro, AR. However, I think this is one of those things that everyone is a little worried about like hardware being taken and not being replaced or so much coming out that there isn't much to be desired after it's ransacked by so many hands. I think it's probably best to keep it between us 20 members so nobody thinks they got shorted on anything. It might be different if we knew they were going to add more hardware, rda's ect. But at the same time your going to be the one with the box so we can't stop you from doing what you want but I hope you use your best judgement because it will be your turn again and everyone will remember lol ;)
I completely understand! Not a big deal at all! We're really big into boxes, which ine of thenlocals makes and awesome box, and we all use authentic attys, so no worries on the hardware. I'll keep it to myself, and see if any want to contribute to it.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agreed. This is the longest wait for vape mail ever!! I know it will be worth it.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did we hear if the box went out yesterday? also, @Laurel , did you get your mail I sent? It should've arrived yesterday.

Edit: Just a reminder, please re-send the box out within 2 business days of receipt. Otherwise, it will take f.o.r.e.v.e.r for it to make the rounds. :)

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did we hear if the box went out yesterday? also, @Laurel , did you get your mail I sent? It should've arrived yesterday.

Edit: Just a reminder, please re-send the box out within 2 business days of receipt. Otherwise, it will take f.o.r.e.v.e.r for it to make the rounds. :)
I DID get your mail! It came yesterday but I didn't check the mail until this morning. Thank you sooo sooo much. I love it! I can't decide where to put it. Hmm... You should sell your dooies! :)

tigerfan38134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On the first post can we update the city and state in which it travels to each person?

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On the first post can we update the city and state in which it travels to each person?
I would update the city,state and dates if I was given that information. We still don't know if the box has been sent from @Lowell Lee or where it's headed

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I thought we would be on the 4th person by now

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Lowell Lee was support to be sending the box to @dave/jayce on Monday so @tigerfan38134 you will send your info to him. As soon as I get an update I will post on the members list as far as location and such.

tigerfan38134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Lowell Lee was support to be sending the box to @dave/jayce on Monday so @tigerfan38134 you will send your info to him. As soon as I get an update I will post on the members list as far as location and such.
From what i was told @lowell_lee was told to bypass dave and send it to me, that may very well have been a misunderstanding though!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No its not, sorry for not bringing that to the thread. I've been extremely busy with a newborn son and at the moment I can't commit to have a turnaround on the box in a timely manner. I did pass onto next in line. Sorry wish I could be in. Maybe next time.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No its not, sorry for not bringing that to the thread. I've been extremely busy with a newborn son and at the moment I can't commit to have a turnaround on the box in a timely manner. I did pass onto next in line. Sorry wish I could be in. Maybe next time.
Ok I got ya @dave/jayce would you like me to keep you on the list for when it comes back around?

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got finished texting with @Lowell Lee and he's sorry but he's been tied up working 12 hr shifts and will send the box tomorrow to @tigerfan38134 and he will pass along the tracking # to him as well

Reactions: dre

VU Sponsors