Become a Patron!

PIF BOX 4.2 *CLOSED*

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sadly (and so VERY SADLY) we lowly mod's cannot do SQUAT about it.

And as far as my meager understanding goes, our lords and masters the Admins will not get involved themselves for the very same reasoins.

These PIF box's are pretty much out of our domain. From the start to the finish.

If the PIF box goes missing or is abused by a member (as in taking a lot of stuff out and not putting much in) we shall take a look at that when we need to.

And hopefully we will not need to!
I figured it be the same rules as the trading post. But I have faith it will all work out.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me too. Fingers crossed.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope he turns up but if not then we will carry on. He's been on twice today from what I've seen. It's just the plain lack of communication that gets me. If he has a problem with sending the box because of money or other burdens then he should communicate that so we know something and aren't left in the dark. He is relatively a new member on the site that's Why I was concerned in the beginning but I guess we can still be hopeful. Maybe There's a misunderstanding

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Also ALWAYS spring for the delivery (tracking number) confirmation and post it right here.
That should be a rule. It might be a rule for all I know because i haven't been following the PIF box.
You all are doing a wonderful job with these boxes :)

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If anything like @DeathMetal03 mentioned communication is the biggy. Just in case I got caught up I had left my offline contact info with 2 other members in this PIF thread, which turned out for the better bc I had to pull 12hr shifts the week I was planning on shipping the box out and was pooped out for the day. Perhaps the next one if those involved wouldn't mind and feels comfortable with providing alternate contact methods email, google voice number, cell, some smartphone app, or something.

Xaphan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys started back driving otr don't know if I'll be home to accept box please remove me from list,,sorry..Thankyou

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How long we gonna give him before we do something else?

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, He's been given ample time to respond and he is clearly avoiding the situation altogether I counted 3 times him coming on yesterday and one of those times was to manage his account details. Then he came back on early this morning. we need to start thinking about starting the box again at this point.Screenshot_2015-01-06-09-15-30.pngScreenshot_2015-01-05-23-08-08.png

badmikey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can someone please tell what person has the box now? Thank you my fellow vapers!!

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@ deathmetal03 you think he's keeping it?
Yes I do believe he's keeping the box or at least he's deliberately not communicating anymore. He's obviously come on to check on things so I think it's time for a new plan. Any suggestions?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe a shop can donate juice to get it started? This just sucks donkey dick.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If Tigerfan38134 has indeed kept the box I think this person deserves a thread in the hall of shame so others know not to deal with them.

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still in but to let everyone know, I made a trade today and the Atlantis and Tugboat will not be part of my Pif. The rest on my list will go in and I'll find some more to add. Sorry.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The mini Hana will no longer be apart my pif items traded with dutzy since the box is in limbo

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well that's really sucks.. all we can do now is be thankful that it happened in the begging of the box and not in the middle.

I suggest we give a 24 hours for everyone that wants to continue to post on this thread to make sure people are still active.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was talking with @Mommay and she thinks we should wait until Friday before taking any further action concerning the box because even though there's no communication with @tigerfan38134 he may have not received the box until yesterday so maybe he will show up by then to explain things. If not then we will proceed with continuing the pif box

tigerfan38134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I Apologize for the delayed response! Unlike the majority of the people, the mail doesn't have a route that delivers to my home, so i have to go, when they're open, to pick it up. It's not my fault it wasn't properly prepared to be shipped from California to me and was then lost, because had i received it when i should have, turnaround time with my work schedule wouldn't have been an issue, but since i wasn't able to pick the box up until yesterday, i haven't had a chance to look at it. Whomever is next on the list please send me your address and I'll just forward it straight to them, with the contents untouched!
Thanks!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am so glad that you checked in. Thank you!!

tigerfan38134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If Tigerfan38134 has indeed kept the box I think this person deserves a thread in the hall of shame so others know not to deal with them.
Thank you for your assumption. People's lives don't always revolve around internet and social media. If it showd i was online at different times, it was probably to clear the stupid icon off of my phone screen. To jump to conclusions and slander someone's reputation is rediculous! @lowell_lee and @mommy have my address, and one of them i also gave my phone number to as well in case they needed to get a hold of me outside of VU! As soon as i get an address I'll forward the box, unopened and untouched from when i received it, and you can delete my name off the lists! I had well over $100 worth of things to add in here with mech mods, atomizers, and juice, but id hate to give it to such an ignorant and slanderous individual! !

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was a mistake that should not have happened with @tigerfan38134. To avoid future instances like this from happening in the future I ask for all members to be active and at least check in every few days or so. This could have been avoided by having proper communication within the group. I understand having to work and other things coming up but please communicate especially if you are receiving the box or if your suppost to be sending it. Also from now on I would like it if the tracking number is posted right here on this thread so that everybody can track it's progress. Thank you

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@tigerfan38134 I did not assume anything. If you reread my post it says IF at the beginning. Sorry you misunderstood what I said.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions waiting for vape mail brings out the worst in me I'm kinda impatient

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thank you for your assumption. People's lives don't always revolve around internet and social media. If it showd i was online at different times, it was probably to clear the stupid icon off of my phone screen. To jump to conclusions and slander someone's reputation is rediculous! @lowell_lee and @mommy have my address, and one of them i also gave my phone number to as well in case they needed to get a hold of me outside of VU! As soon as i get an address I'll forward the box, unopened and untouched from when i received it, and you can delete my name off the lists! I had well over $100 worth of things to add in here with mech mods, atomizers, and juice, but id hate to give it to such an ignorant and slanderous individual! !

While I am not a participant in the PIF box, I do wish you would reconsider opening it and treating yourself to a goody or two from it even if what happened here has made you decide not to contribute to it. IMHO you should end up with something just for your aggravation.

We had a knee jerk reaction here when the most IMPORTANT BOX IN THE WORLD went missing. Speaking for myself when I order some vaping goodies, I track that box and stock the mail carrier until it is in my grubby little mitts.

And I can only imagine the members here stalking the PIF box daily and anxiously awaiting their turn to have it arrive...

And then "Poof" it is gone, with no updates and it appears that the worse fears of all has come true and the crime of the century has just occurred.

And the whole mess is now laying on your doorstep.

Me, I just hope all of us can move past this and learn something from it.

Just saying.........................

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have faith in everyone here that we can move past this and keep the box going in a giving manner. Its going to be awesome for people to keep it going.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The mini Hana was only a enclosure no chip inside and I traded it so no longer going in the pif box

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was really looking forward to contributing. I hope it continues...

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The mini Hana was only a enclosure no chip inside and I traded it so no longer going in the pif box
Oh okay. Wishful thinking. A Hana Mini is pretty much my dream box mod.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If your Vaping above 18 watts the battery life on the mini is crap

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes 18650 and the new dna40 D Hana is dual 18650

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Greetings and salutations Box 4.1! Don't let the fear of some affect the many. We had a situation with our box where one individual was stuck at work for almost 3 days straight and had no access to the internet (mother natures a bitch sometimes). We also lost 1 of our boxes in transit for 10 days over Christmas. The fact is, you need to participate with the utmost respect for each other and don't ever assume anything. If you have a concern, bring it up in private chat. If something were to happen to a box, and should one disappear, I suggest the following:
1. Stalk your mail carrier for no less than 4 business days
2. Stalk your mail carrier some more and lay out bear traps
3. Vape a little more
4. Put on your poker face and remember it's their karma, not yours.

Keep it foggy 4.1!~

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bear traps are a good idea my mail lady is sneaky and will nock and run

VU Sponsors