Become a Patron!

PIF box for building and mixing.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tiny bit of snow here too. And a day of due to unforseen circumstances. Work in the morning though.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy New Year axelbeam my brother! Ok everyone, I sincerely apologize for the delay but it's been crazier than normal in my crazy life. I'll post my give and takes this week and who do I send it to next?

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Dawn0810 Since you've been preoccupied I don't know if you saw my post. I'm good to go on participating in the box!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy New Year axelbeam my brother! Ok everyone, I sincerely apologize for the delay but it's been crazier than normal in my crazy life. I'll post my give and takes this week and who do I send it to next?
71296acbcb764eb00bfba0df9f42e55b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning gang. At work and it's crush time (that time of the month where things get the busiest). Working on my coffee and getting strategy together on how I'm going to tackle it (since more projects were added to being my responsibility).

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried to contact Doc Roland? If he isn't available, maybe go to the next person in line? It's been a slow travel with this box.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy you bunch of PIFers!!! Work is very heavy but managing. Getting ready to take a Vape break and wanted to say hi.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If Doc hasn't responded yet, I say go ahead and ship it to Diescum. If Doc gets in contact, we can add him back in to the list. Just my opinion. We need to get this box moving!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also put this flavor in the box at the last minute and it didn't make the "give" pic. It's from our very own Vash from VU and I don't remember what the profile is. There was an real mess with broken glass containers, tops that came off the flavors or just loose tops. A few tips would have helped, don't pack glass next to glass bottles, they will break and make sure your lids are tight.tmp_29571-20170120_1708561435876637.jpg

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also put this flavor in the box at the last minute and it didn't make the "give" pic. It's from our very own Vash from VU and I don't remember what the profile is. There was an real mess with broken glass containers, tops that came off the flavors or just loose tops. A few tips would have helped, don't pack glass next to glass bottles, they will break and make sure your lids are tight.View attachment 72354
Yeah loose glass in the box is bad lol, so did you want me to pm you then? Or what's the plan? Sorry just don't wanna hold up the box any more than it has been

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning I typed this big thing saying how I had some personal stuff that was stressing me out but I'm back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome back Dawn, I hope everything gets better soon! Good thoughts coming your way! I know the feeling, just buried an Aunt and my childhood friends dad, going thru a software install at work that isn't going like planned, they never do. May your year get better my friend!

VU Sponsors