Become a Patron!

PLEASE POST BUGS AND RELATED ISSUES HERE. MODS AND ADMIN CAN ANSWER.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I am getting email notifications but there is no content in the message

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Not sure if this is a big with Firefox on Android or what, but I'm not able to log in.
I get a message about enabling cookies.
I do have cookies enabled.
It has been working fine.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Emails for new posts still lack the content. Can't post screen shots in this thread.

gadget! replied to a thread you are watching at Vaping Underground Forums - An Ecig and Vaping Forum.

Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.

This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread PLEASE POST BUGS AND RELATED ISSUES HERE. MODS AND ADMIN CAN ANSWER. at Vaping Underground Forums - An Ecig and Vaping Forum with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this thread or disable all emails.

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Emails for new posts still lack the content. Can't post screen shots in this thread.

gadget! replied to a thread you are watching at Vaping Underground Forums - An Ecig and Vaping Forum.

Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.

This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread PLEASE POST BUGS AND RELATED ISSUES HERE. MODS AND ADMIN CAN ANSWER. at Vaping Underground Forums - An Ecig and Vaping Forum with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this thread or disable all emails.
Here you go Steve....

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The links in our emails force us to go that route to view forum updates. I find the emails have content. They track us. Just as there are trackers in VU.
Firefox is blocking 2 of them now. 1 for skimresources and the 1 is advertising.

Although this is to be expected online, I've not used my phone to follow a forum update via email.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only have an issue with the handcheck thread. Everytime I open it, it starts at page one. Have to scroll to the bottom then click to goto last page. There isn't a jump to new at the top of that thread.

Have to go this route since the server swap as Tapatalk doesn't show pics anymore except ones uploaded from Tapatalk like when Gadget or ~Don~ post. I can see their pics on Tapatalk but none loaded from the forum itself.
No problem using the web version but then I have to do the extra clicking to see the current hand checks. First world problems. But maybe not

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
I also have an issue with The Official Handcheck Thread. It's the only one here that doesn't send me email notifications. The Please Post Bugs thread does, and Your Vape Today does, and Daily Check-in Thread does, but The Official Handcheck thread hates me and ignores me...:cry::(:gaah:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I only have an issue with the handcheck thread. Everytime I open it, it starts at page one. Have to scroll to the bottom then click to goto last page. There isn't a jump to new at the top of that thread.

Have to go this route since the server swap as Tapatalk doesn't show pics anymore except ones uploaded from Tapatalk like when Gadget or ~Don~ post. I can see their pics on Tapatalk but none loaded from the forum itself.
No problem using the web version but then I have to do the extra clicking to see the current hand checks. First world problems. But maybe not
That's really strange, I use Tapatalk almost exclusively (Tapatalk Pro) and I always go strait to the first unread post.
As far as the images, every now and then I have the issue where pictures don't show. When that happens I go to Phone Settings - Apps - Tapatalk and clear cache. That fixes the image issues every time for me.
Try it, it may fix your other issue too.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Im looking into the email messages. The system is sending them all day long so I cant see why thats effected, but I will look at it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's really strange, I use Tapatalk almost exclusively (Tapatalk Pro) and I always go strait to the first unread post.
As far as the images, every now and then I have the issue where pictures don't show. When that happens I go to Phone Settings - Apps - Tapatalk and clear cache. That fixes the image issues every time for me.
Try it, it may fix your other issue too.

Yep. Clearing the cache worked. Not sure why I never thought of that. Thanks

Sent from a pile of wood chips

VU Sponsors