Become a Patron!

Post your builds

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5 Gallons wouldnt last very long around meA Gallon roughly is 3785ml and I go through around 1400ml-1600ml every 2-3 weeks myself....so a Gallong would last maybe a Month and a Half...for just me?
A gallon will last me 4-6 months depending on how much i vape and my coils. These twisted 24s seem to put out decent clouds while not eating juice like the fused claptons do,but the claptons give better clouds for myself. With the twisted 24s a 30 mil will last a day and a half ish.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Click HERE to check out some builds and see what you can come up with afterwards....Looking at other peoples builds has always helped me imagine something semi-new....
Exactly. Or then ill go check out squidoodes stuff and see what him and his other builder friends are doin and just explode...... some of the things people can do are amazing with this stuff.

Also did i read thst right earlier about how you ran a .073 build on a freakin mech? Wouldent that equal boom city?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
A gallon will last me 4-6 months depending on how much i vape and my coils. These twisted 24s seem to put out decent clouds while not eating juice like the fused claptons do,but the claptons give better clouds for myself. With the twisted 24s a 30 mil will last a day and a half ish.

30ml might last me a half hour...depending on how much Im rotating mods and what Im using, especially if its a flavor I like...That Five fold Vapor-Carnival 120ml lasted one night and through the next day until around 2pm...I am ordering a Drum of that shit!!
If you have 3 Griffins, 2 Diablos, a handful of RDA's all rocking Framed Staples, Aliens, Alien Framed Staples ;) and Fused Claptons...you will drink juice faster then you could even imagine...

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Exactly. Or then ill go check out squidoodes stuff and see what him and his other builder friends are doin and just explode...... some of the things people can do are amazing with this stuff.

Also did i read thst right earlier about how you ran a .073 build on a freakin mech? Wouldent that equal boom city?
We look at their builds every day for inspiration.
You would think so....Ive hard shorted 25R's and Ive yet to have one actually Vent...they just get really hot and then you can see burn marks on the casing of them...

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
30ml might last me a half hour...depoendming on how much Im rotating mods and what Im using, especially if its a flavor I like...That Five fold Vapor-Carnival 120ml lasted one night and through the next day until around 2pm...I am ordering a Drum of that shit!!
Ifv you have 3 Griffins, 2 Diablos, a handful of RDA's all rocking Framed Staples, Aliens, Alien Framed Staples ;) and Fused Claptons...you will drink juice faster then you could even imagine...
I wish I could make perfect aliens. But from what i got with a single coil 4(maybe 5) wrap, imho it was the "point of diminishing return" for builds. Not as bad as a staggered fused clapton, but I just felt the vape wasn't worth the time (effort and anger) and money put into making the piece of wire lol. Maybe once I get more wire in I'll try for enough for duals.

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
30ml might last me a half hour...depoendming on how much Im rotating mods and what Im using, especially if its a flavor I like...That Five fold Vapor-Carnival 120ml lasted one night and through the next day until around 2pm...I am ordering a Drum of that shit!!
Ifv you have 3 Griffins, 2 Diablos, a handful of RDA's all rocking Framed Staples, Aliens, Alien Framed Staples ;) and Fused Claptons...you will drink juice faster then you could even imagine...
Can you even see inside your house or is it just perpetually fogged?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We look at their builds every day for inspiration.
You would think so....Ive hard shorted 25R's and Ive yet to have one actually Vent...they just get really hot and then you can see burn marks on the casing of them...
Shit. I might try going a little lower and see what happens then. I'm not gunna go crazy like you did Tho. That's just fuckin bonkers.....

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Shit. I might try going a little lower and see what happens then. I'm not gunna go crazy like you did Tho. That's just fuckin bonkers.....
I am a jackass...dont follow my lead, follow my advice.
I think Ive said that many times just on this one forum :D

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can you even see inside your house or is it just perpetually fogged?

If I'm just chillin in my living room, I'll find it hard to see the tv most of the time. If I really hitting it like I was tonight, the house will be foged up to the point you can't see out the front door. Then it's all gone by morning and I get to do it all over again :)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am a jackass...dont follow my lead, follow my advice.
I think Ive said that many times just on this one forum :D
Like I said, fuckin bonkers. But I might give .2 dead a try without worrying now :D

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Be very careful and step down very slowly by .01 or less if you can just to be safe. And as always. If anything gets hot STOP! and as always have fun

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I'm just chillin in my living room, I'll find it hard to see the tv most of the time. If I really hitting it like I was tonight, the house will be foged up to the point you can't see out the front door. Then it's all gone by morning and I get to do it all over again :)
I only get to do that when the wife's not home. Still trying to get her to make the transition but she hates the vapor

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I vape them at .12-.15 all day, not as much since I bought a slew of regulated mods but for awhile I was just using tubes for space constraints. I wouldnt hesitate using a Tube with a 25R/HB6 at .1 even all day, but I am not telling you to do this.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I only get to do that when the wife's not home. Still trying to get her to make the transition but she hates the vapor

My mom yells at me for fogging up the house.... but I'm work in on getting my own place with a friend of mine that I'll have no problem with being a human fog machine in.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Be very careful and step down very slowly by .01 or less if you can just to be safe. And as always. If anything gets hot STOP! and as always have fun

Like I said, fuckin bonkers. But I might give .2 dead a try without worrying now :D
Going down to .20 should be fine. If you go be low .18 start being very careful and keep all your contacts clean and you should be fine.

Disclaimer: i am not responsible for anything that may or may not happen

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Have you guys tried this approach on your wife/woman.....What if the Vapor doesnt like it when your in the house? Why dont you go away until the vapor wants to leave?
I think it will go very well, just make sure you tape the event for me ;)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I vape them at .12-.15 all day, not as much since I bought a slew of regulated mods but for awhile I was just using tubes for space constraints. I wouldnt hesitate using a Tube with a 25R/HB6 at .1 even all day, but I am not telling you to do this.
I don't plan to :) but I've been very hesitant to go below .25. I've even trashed a top quality build once because it homed to a .23...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
As long as your using DECENT batteries that are Authentic then it will be fine, just tune in to make sure they arent getting to hot to touch and give them a 10 minute cool down before and after charging them.

Samsung 25R's are easy to tell if they authentics, peel the edge of the battery wrap on the negative side and look for a etched number or letter, its the ONLY battery that has this etching there.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you guys tried this approach....What if the Vapor doesnt like it when your in the house? Why dont you go away until the vapor wants to leave?
I think it will go very well, just make sure you tape the event for me ;)
But what if I like torturing the fog? So I just make more of it to make sure it's nice and cramped

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed. I dont go below .12 on my mech (35amp draw on a fresh charge). As long as you give the battery time to relax its "relatively" safe but i trust my regulated mods to buffer the human error aspect

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As long as your using DECENT batteries that are Authentic then it will be fine, just tune in to make sure they arent getting to hot to touch and give them a 10 minute cool down before and after charging them.

Samsung 25R's are easy to tell if they authentics, peel the edge of the battery wrap on the negative side and look for a etched number or letter, its the ONLY battery that has this etching there.
I already know I got authentic ones.... I saw the marking when I had some of mine rewraped.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agreed. I dont go below .12 on my mech (35amp draw on a fresh charge). As long as you give the battery time to relax its "relatively" safe but i trust my regulated mods to buffer the human error aspect

I had the same thought. Got this September 22nd. She's already been dropped a few times
b93d3a08b4835963177e3671bc3a6560.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My workhorse is my rx. But I'll normally have a tank on the belrog and I got my mech in stand by normally lol

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had the same thought. Got this September 22nd. She's already been dropped a few times
b93d3a08b4835963177e3671bc3a6560.jpg

I absolutely LOVE my 3 Li!!! I got mine around the same time, it's typically my daily driver. It used to sit in the same pocket as my keys and knife so it would get scratched up. Now it don't but it just adds characterI've dropped it a handful of times too only one little blemish from all of them..

6cdecf317d8f2ada53e43663ac349b7f.jpg

Matt

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My workhorse is my rx. But I'll normally have a tank on the belrog and I got my mech in stand by normally lol
Reminds Me I forgot one..
I gave it to the woman but its a nice little 70w device..I do notice it doesnt last long for each battery..
Balrog vs Istick.jpg

I wanted to get a IPV3 LI VR but they weren't in stock when I wanted one...I still kind of want one...just wish they were slightly thicker in width

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Just want to say, that from my personal experience, going low and especially super subohm(below .1) just isn't worthwhile on a regulated mod. Some different coil builds do help that end up low, but the very low ohm builds are more for mechs to force it to pump more wattage. The difference in vapor production at my preferred wattage on a .09 build and a .22 build wasn't all that much. But, if I slap both of them on a mech you bet the .09 will be way outshining the .22 because it'll be running at about 150w vs 60w, huge difference. I liked those two builds at 125 for the .09 and 85 for the .22 on regulated mods. I found them pretty similar as far as satisfaction went but my mod heated up with the .09 and didn't at all with the .22. Point being there's no need to get crazy with regulated mods.

On my Mechs I like a good .14Ω build. works well for me, doesn't get too crazy to where I'm stressing about safety and I can enjoy it. I have a .12Ω build in my Griffin right now on a regulated mod and it's awesome, alien coil, I see no reason to get crazier. Getting a better coil type in a safer resistance range will do far more than just bumping the resistance down.

Lastly, safety says to follow CDRs but reality is we don't continuously discharge so following that is hindering yourself in the spirit of safety, it's a good idea but not really the limit.We pulse, so max amps comes into play. This is why people CAN do crazy things, but it's stupid and shouldn't be done.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As long as I stay above a .1 dead, I'm happy.(rx won't fire bellow .1) Only time I really care about the resistance is when I'm building for my mech.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All of this talk about super low Ohms and safety comes down to one thing - know your batteries! There are spec sheets available for each and every battery out there, and you can see what their given pulse ratings are. Stay within those specs, and you'll be fine.

I use Samsung 25Rs and LG HB6s. I can pulse the 20 amp continuous discharge limit on the 25Rs to 30-45 amps no problem - within the specified limitations given by the manufacturer in the spec sheets. If you go beyond the pulse limitations of the manufacturers specifications, you're an idiot and I have no feelings for you if you end up in the emergency room. It's that type of stupidity that makes the rest of the world see vaping as "dangerous".

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i was playing around with a few ideas(ill fated if you must know) but i had some extra 33/38 fc left so i twisted it with 26k and made these:
15d7f2f14a58054860b052a1d7181500.jpg
3mm id .39ohms

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All of this talk about super low Ohms and safety comes down to one thing - know your batteries! There are spec sheets available for each and every battery out there, and you can see what their given pulse ratings are. Stay within those specs, and you'll be fine.

I use Samsung 25Rs and LG HB6s. I can pulse the 20 amp continuous discharge limit on the 25Rs to 30-45 amps no problem - within the specified limitations given by the manufacturer in the spec sheets. If you go beyond the pulse limitations of the manufacturers specifications, you're an idiot and I have no feelings for you if you end up in the emergency room. It's that type of stupidity that makes the rest of the world see vaping as "dangerous".
Absofuckinglutely. I hope I didn't come off as saying "pushing your batteries is ok or a good idea" naw, I feel quite the contrary. I just wanted to say that in reality pushing your batteries can be done... it's just a dumbshit move.

To continue always stick with regulated mods if you can. Even if you like tube mods they have regulated ones! I use my CF Mod far more than my tube mech mods. It works the same as a mech but cuts you off at dangerous levels. it'll not fire below at or below .14Ω, as in I have had 2 different builds read .14Ω on my meter and one fires the other doesn't, so I assume the third decimal place comes into play. The main reason I like it is because I knew it would happen and it did, my brothers have sat on the damn thing in the car and fired it, thankfully it has a cutoff time and no issues. The thanks I get for driving them...

But yeah, safety safety safety, it's worth it! you can get a quality vape without being dumb. it's just fun sometimes to be dumb so I do it, but I wouldn't recommend it :D just like I drink way too much and have been known to kill a couple liters of whiskey in a day:oops:, wouldn't recommend it but hey, I'm a dumbass.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So i was playing around with a few ideas(ill fated if you must know) but i had some extra 33/38 fc left so i twisted it with 26k and made these:
3mm id .39ohms

hey, new great things come from crazy ideas, sometimes it works, usually it doesn't ;)

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3mm id .39ohms

How's it vape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors