Become a Patron!

Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my order, letting it breath then will drip and most likely let them steep a week, just to see.
Looking forward to testing them later today..
whatcha get? huh huh? let us know what you think!!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got three to start and if these work out, well ya know I get bigger bottles and try others.
So I got me some Pixie tears, Lemon bar and Monkey cake.

Just got into Lemon from another vender but it was muted but tasted like it had promise, so trying ITC's version and hoping for fuller flavor.
Pixie tears, well I always wanted to know how those tasted so a first timer on that one and of course, Monkey Cake, cause I am still looking for that just right banana flavor with bread or cake added.
So these are all test bottles.
I really hope they work out as the prices are AWESOME!!!!!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, testing the Lemon Bar on a .7 single coil in a Omega and WOW!!!, really nice, full flavor that doesn't have a chem taste to it.Lemon hit right off the bat, with the bar mixing at the end of the inhale and a nice mix of both on exhale...Not much of a thoart hit person but this has a nice smooth, not harsh TH. Plus I vape like I smoked, deep lung hits... A little hot but then it is a .7 coil. I like it.
bigger bottle in my future.... Going to enjoy this one for a bit and be back with the others thoughts.

ok first off I am an ex-smoker of 50 years so my buds are nearly shot and to even taste anything, it has to be good and rich. So remember those who have smoked less. These are my thought and you will get a different taste most likely...

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn, testing the Lemon Bar on a .7 single coil in a Omega and WOW!!!, really nice, full flavor that doesn't have a chem taste to it.Lemon hit right off the bat, with the bar mixing at the end of the inhale and a nice mix of both on exhale...Not much of a thoart hit person but this has a nice smooth, not harsh TH. Plus I vape like I smoked, deep lung hits... A little hot but then it is a .7 coil. I like it.
bigger bottle in my future.... Going to enjoy this one for a bit and be back with the others thoughts.

ok first off I am an ex-smoker of 50 years so my buds are nearly shot and to even taste anything, it has to be good and rich. So remember those who have smoked less. These are my thought and you will get a different taste most likely...

As soon as I tried my sample of lemon bar I immediately bought a 120ml. Just arrived today- I am in heaven.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you got that right. the 120 is a go for lemon bar...
Just did another cap full, good stuff. be back later with the other two thoughts. Going to finish this dripper then back outside to do chores...
and thanks sarahh for the heads up on this vendor...

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, doing Pixie tears. mmm, a little sweet but still nice. I am not much of a super sweet person so this one will go into a aro tank for a clearo test. it is a nice flavor just too sweet for me using a dripper.
if the Aro clearo works out then another biggy for me... I find as most do that Clearos and tanks mute flavors a bit which in this case may be good for me...

Just to let everyone know, I do both Drippers, mostly the evening and clearos and tanks during the day as well as at night. I I have time at night to enjoy a good dripping, but today, I just had to take a break to test the lemon in a dripper. Glad i did, made the rest of the day nice...

Will be looking for suggestions on the next bunch I try. Remember, I am not that much of a real sweet or candy person, but that does not mean I will not try any.

anyone tried Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake, Spoon Licker OG,
Spoon Licker V2, Silver RY4, Jack-O-Lantern Juice or Munchies

and which of the spoon lickers are best and why.

Some of these are the next I may get...

One left to test, Monkey cake.....

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, doing Pixie tears. mmm, a little sweet but still nice. I am not much of a super sweet person so this one will go into a aro tank for a clearo test. it is a nice flavor just too sweet for me using a dripper.
if the Aro clearo works out then another biggy for me... I find as most do that Clearos and tanks mute flavors a bit which in this case may be good for me...

Just to let everyone know, I do both Drippers, mostly the evening and clearos and tanks during the day as well as at night. I I have time at night to enjoy a good dripping, but today, I just had to take a break to test the lemon in a dripper. Glad i did, made the rest of the day nice...

Will be looking for suggestions on the next bunch I try. Remember, I am not that much of a real sweet or candy person, but that does not mean I will not try any.

anyone tried Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake, Spoon Licker OG,
Spoon Licker V2, Silver RY4, Jack-O-Lantern Juice or Munchies

and which of the spoon lickers are best and why.

Some of these are the next I may get...

One left to test, Monkey cake.....

I tried spoonlicker OG awhile back but have never vaped it side by side with V2. I love spoonlicker V2, though. V2 has more strawberry which is the biggest difference. Munchies tastes like a chocolate eclair with nuts on top- full of flavor but still light if that makes any sense. I am enjoying it in between my ADVs and I can see myself vaping munchies after dinner or with coffee. And Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake tastes like a realistic cupcake as described. If you try this one, try it on fresh cotton IMHO. When I first tried it I was inpatient and didn't do this and didn't get the full flavor until I started with fresh virgin cotton. Let us know what you ended up ordering :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@sarahh I've always been impressed at how you express your vaping experience and how you describe the flavors that you taste. How do you vape?! :)

I'm curious as to how you are getting all these - do you vape onto the tip of your tongue, swish the vapor around, hold it in, yada yada yada? I wanna learn to vape just like you... please share some of your secrets. :D

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@sarahh I've always been impressed at how you express your vaping experience and how you describe the flavors that you taste. How do you vape?! :)

I'm curious as to how you are getting all these - do you vape onto the tip of your tongue, swish the vapor around, hold it in, yada yada yada? I wanna learn to vape just like you... please share some of your secrets. :D

I am not sure if you are poking fun at me or this is a serious question so I will answer literally...LOL... (I normally run mechs w/ drippers at around .24-.26....on my Haha V3 I run a .5 on my dripper- all micro dual coils) but sometimes I might taste a little dot if I can't decided which to try first. I am a student and SAHM so vaping helps me stay sane...hahaha. The past month I have been in between semesters so I wanted to keep busy and that and my love for ITC was the perfect mix to find something fun to keep me busy, plus I enjoy writing :)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The other night I actually wrote a few full blown reviews of flavors but haven't posted them. If people ask about the specific flavors I might...but yeah this is fun for me.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not sure if you are poking fun at me or this is a serious question so I will answer literally...LOL... (I normally run mechs w/ drippers at around .24-.26....on my Haha V3 I run a .5 on my dripper- all micro dual coils) but sometimes I might taste a little dot if I can't decided which to try first. I am a student and SAHM so vaping helps me stay sane...hahaha. The past month I have been in between semesters so I wanted to keep busy and that and my love for ITC was the perfect mix to find something fun to keep me busy, plus I enjoy writing :)

Nope, totally serious and mostly curious. I'm more interested as to how you seem to have such a sophisticated palate to be able to discern all the flavors as you describe them...

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nope, totally serious and mostly curious. I'm more interested as to how you seem to have such a sophisticated palate to be able to discern all the flavors as you describe them...

Usually when we get vapemail my husband and I sit down and try them out. We have partially different preferences in juices where we sometimes like the same ones but there are a few we don't care for as much as the others. Although I have quite a few ADVs, I like to constantly try new juices. I will usually keep in daily rotation my tried and true ADVs in most of my drippers and one will have the juice I am trying new. I vape it and vape it taking note mentally as to what I tasted and taking into consideration any input from my husband. When I have time to kill and feel like writing I sit down and write. That's basically what I do. In food- I like variety and trying new things also...maybe that has something to do with it. If you love something it doesn't take much effort to share it with others. I read reviews constantly when I want to try out new vendors and/or flavors and thought I would reciprocate :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks... so, there's really no secret method to the madness then?! There goes the mystery. :)

P.S.
You write beautifully, and it shows just how articulate you are - keep it up.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks... so, there's really no secret method to the madness then?! There goes the mystery. :)

P.S.
You write beautifully, and it shows just how articulate you are - keep it up.

Thanks, and I think insomnia helps....... but I really appreciate the complement :) I am a bit of a perfectionist so I do mull over the review before I consider it sufficient. Here I will share the other ones I did- I think Sunday or so. I think I posted Lemon Bar- its my most recent joy in life.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There are quite a few of my favs that I have't reviewed...but these are the most recent. I was hesitant to share them, I was going to wait till someone asked about the specific flavor but what the hell- I will share them:

Lemon Custard Bar

My number one vendor just came out with quite a few new flavors and so I decided to take the leap with flavors I would not normally order…or at least ones that I might be on the fence about. To be honest I was both a little hesitant and still a little intrigued. I am normally a bakery/dessert, creamy fruits or RY4-ish tobacco type vaper. I like fruits but not necessarily lemon but I thought “Why not” especially because liking sweets the picture made me want to eat the dessert. Well it is now actually trying to de-throne my current ADV’s…I can’t get enough of it.

It starts out with this rich, creamy decadence of custard and sugar cookie while still being fluffy paired with the bright crisp lemon which is definitely there but not “in your face”. It is almost like they layer each other where one doesn’t overpower the other but they dance together in perfect harmony, complementing each other. I normally don’t care for citrus vapes but this one is different, at least for me. I had already spent my vape juice budget but after falling in love, I ordered a big bottle anyways. Not only have I found a new favorite but it goes to show the outcome when you branch out and try something new once in a while.

Monkey Cake:

The juice’s description describes it as a creamy banana with a cake taste on the exhale- and their description is dead on. I am not sure if it is just my imagination but I keep thinking I can barely detect a maple flavor…..it is so yummy! To me this is a moist banana (fresh and ripe banana) cake and I love that I can vape it and be guilt free from all the calories of a real cake. I seem to be drawn to dessert/creamy vapes that have a fruity component to it, so it is no surprise that I like this one. As with every juice I have bought from ITCVapes, this juice is flavorful, smooth and delicious.

Tobaccos:

Silver and Gold are very similar so I am going to compare and contrast. Both are wonderful RY4’s with notes of vanilla, tobacco and caramel. Now on to what sets them apart… Silver has stronger tobacco and more nuttiness whereas Gold has more of a dessert component to it with less tobacco and almost a caramel coffee undertone. I like both but tend to go for the Gold because of the more dessert/coffee understones. It is a lighter version of a more traditional RY4 but with almost a caramel macchiato taste. When I say light I mean that in terms that it is lighter compared to the Silver RY4- not that it is light at all. Taste is subjective but if you are into RY4’s I highly suggest giving this one a try.

Dirty Dutchman is my crack- plan and simple. To me it is a perfect balance of cigar tobacco and quality chocolate with a caramel taste in the back. I have quite a few ADVs but this is the one I go back to the most. I normally go through a 120mL by myself in less than three weeks easily and that’s with vaping other juices on other mods during the day as well. It has a definite tobacco taste- a truly substantial and quality tobacco flavor. If I didn't love dirty dutchman so much I would probably vape the gold or silver more (I love the RY4’s but my hearts true love is the Dirty Dutchman...)

Melon Twist:

First I want to mention that five minutes after trying this juice my husband and I immediately went to the website and ordered a 120 mL. We like it that much. Lemonades are good in general but some lemonades that I have tried in the past have been in need a flair- but not this juice in my opinion. The lemonade with a mixture of strawberry and watermelon make it burst with a fruity explosion of deliciousness that makes me come back time after time. This is one of the rare juices that my husband and I fight over equally. I was surprised because I usually go with the creamy/bakery types with fruit or sweet tobaccos and this straight fruity flavor is sooooo good. This one I plan on ordering in 50/50 also so I can keep it loaded in the tank I use while I am driving (I already have a 120mL of max vg for the drippers). If you like a explosion of fruity flavor then this juice is for you.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, you're not kidding when you said you like to write! I just quickly glossed over it, but will go back when I'm not as sleepy. :)

And since it's your only requirement, I'd like to see your reviews on the 5 ADVs you listed in your OP. No, not tonight - just whenever you get around to it LOL

Edit:
I see you did Dirty Dutchman above already, so I guess just the other 4 then...

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, you're not kidding when you said you like to write! I just quickly glossed over it, but will go back when I'm not as sleepy. :)

And since it's your only requirement, I'd like to see your reviews on the 5 ADVs you listed in your OP. No, not tonight - just whenever you get around to it LOL

Thats a deal...I start classes on Monday and have Vape-a-palooza this weekend but I will try and write them this weekend :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Otto Dafe

Member For 4 Years
Just ordered 210 mL. The reviews are all so gushing I'm afraid my expectations are absurdly high.

Is the coupon code working for you guys?

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just ordered 210 mL. The reviews are all so gushing I'm afraid my expectations are absurdly high.

Is the coupon code working for you guys?
When I originally wrote this post the code was active. It hasn't worked for a little while :-( but the prices are so reasonable already that it's okay.

Otto Dafe

Member For 4 Years
Yes they are quite reasonable so np, I just have a genetic condition where if I don't get the absolute best deal possible I mope around for days berating myself.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes they are quite reasonable so np, I just have a genetic condition where if I don't get the absolute best deal possible I mope around for days berating myself.
I hear that - and on the flip side I love it when I get the best deal. Occasionally ITCVapes runs specials on the 15mLs so keep a look out.

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
reading this thread got me so excited to try them out. I went to the website and was so bummed that they don't offer max vg in 24mg nicotine. I will continue my search elsewhere to find it. I wonder if i contact them if they will make a special order for me. I am going to try before i give up as these flavors sound really good.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
reading this thread got me so excited to try them out. I went to the website and was so bummed that they don't offer max vg in 24mg nicotine. I will continue my search elsewhere to find it. I wonder if i contact them if they will make a special order for me. I am going to try before i give up as these flavors sound really good.
Contact them and ask- it's worth asking :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most venders can make special orders and most say so.
wow, 24 mgs, damn, I would choke on that high of nic now a days.
started there and now at 6. maybe one day zero.

Alan, don't fret, I am the same way but I have learned, a good price vs a great discount of lesser juices is not better....

Plus all the next Holidays sales are coming up soon, so there you go. feel better about it...

You can count on a great sale around each major hoilday. I save for those and get the higher range juices then but in the mean time, I try others and ITCvapes has some awesome juices at a price I could not refuse. If they have a sale, I will stock up for sure with even more. Thanks to this thread is how I found out about them and I trusted little sarahh and tried them out. She is now my best friend, even if she does not know it.....

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Edit:
I see you did Dirty Dutchman above already, so I guess just the other 4 then...
I haven't forgot to write the other reviews- first week of class is crazy and I want to start out on the right foot. Sorry for the delay.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what's wrong with the left foot?????

I find the starting out on the left foot gives better balance than the right.....

;)

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$2.99 fire sale for 15ml bottles of Spoon Licker V2, Melon Twist, & Dragon Dew. Everyone of them are certified awesome so get them while you can. Sale ends at midnight Eastern time.
Order, comment, and share for a chance to win your choice of an iTaste SVD or a Vamo V5!

SALEE!!!!!!!!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
$2.99 fire sale for 15ml bottles of Spoon Licker V2, Melon Twist, & Dragon Dew. Everyone of them are certified awesome so get them while you can. Sale ends at midnight Eastern time.
Order, comment, and share for a chance to win your choice of an iTaste SVD or a Vamo V5!

SALEE!!!!!!!!

Never tried ITCVapes, but people here seem to like the juice, so I will try some at them prices, ordered all 3 to try :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SALEE!!!!!!!!
Is there a coupon code? I still see $4.99 even after adding items to the cart...

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sale ended at midnight last night :( sorry.

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Via facebook!!

We love fire sales and just might do one a day Heaven's Bounty is a mysterious chameloen vape while spoon licker og is a sweet creamy cake batter with a hint of strawberry. Sale ends at midnight!

10506848_855168784496428_7289222646759943248_o.jpg

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so i emailed itcvapes and sent them a text with the number they have on the website a week and a half ago about making the 24mg juice and have received no reply whatsoever. Pretty bummed about that as i was excited to try some new flavors.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so i emailed itcvapes and sent them a text with the number they have on the website a week and a half ago about making the 24mg juice and have received no reply whatsoever. Pretty bummed about that as i was excited to try some new flavors.
He is usually pretty good about responding. Hopefully he will respond soon. I'd send one more just in case something happened.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, they're pretty good at responding... I'd give it another shot and see what they say.

LimeB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the tip off. Site looks good, easy to use. I put an order in my cart to test the shipping, it was a larger order , of 750 ml in total, the shipping to me in Australia was only
$18.99. I can see I will be going to the check out and trying this mob.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my wow, thank you for the last post,I will buy 500 ml of juice today!! BOOM
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

drucco99

Member For 4 Years
I had never heard of this company before seeing this post. The prices were so damn good that I ordered 10 of the 15ml bottles to test out. Awesome prices! Thanks for the review, Sarahh.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had never heard of this company before seeing this post. The prices were so damn good that I ordered 10 of the 15ml bottles to test out. Awesome prices! Thanks for the review, Sarahh.

So what did you order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Doing test runs on the juices to see which ones deserve a 120., so far order a 120 of lemon bar, tryng 3 new ones today. Both Spoon lickers and monkey cake. I wonder which spoon licker will get a 120????

drucco99

Member For 4 Years
So what did you order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered Monkey Cake, Fufu Juice, Munchies, Samoan, Cereza Cordial, Bug Juice, Cool Mint Cookie, Lemon Custard Bar, Heaven's Bounty, and Dirty Dutchman.

drucco99

Member For 4 Years
I started out trying lemon custard bar, which was excellent. Now I'm vaping on Samoan. Absolutely loving the Samoan.

VU Sponsors