Become a Patron!

Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I started out trying lemon custard bar, which was excellent. Now I'm vaping on Samoan. Absolutely loving the Samoan.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I'm actually vaping lemon bar right now among black n Blue and munchies. Glad you like the juices :)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Doing test runs on the juices to see which ones deserve a 120., so far order a 120 of lemon bar, tryng 3 new ones today. Both Spoon lickers and monkey cake. I wonder which spoon licker will get a 120????
So which SL or other juices made the final 120ml cut?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone try the Mach 10? Definitely curious about that one.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone try the Mach 10? Definitely curious about that one.

Fresh it's a great strong coffee blend but after a month the coffee mellows so nicely. Kinda like an espresso at first then turns into a cup of joe

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can personally vouch for the Lemon Bar and Melon Twist.
Heaven Bound has a nice mild coconut aftertaste. So far all the ITC juices I've tried really deliver on flavor.

Looking forward to trying the spoonlickers very soon.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm good with ZAMPLE BOX...
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Glad it works well for ya! Lol. Are u saying that you tried itc and prefer zample or that you randomly said "nah I'm good with zample"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad it works well for ya! Lol. Are u saying that you tried itc and prefer zample or that you randomly said "nah I'm good with zample"

I can't vape on one juice alone, I have to variety of juices on a high VG CUZ I drip 90% at a time...but u can't go wrong with this juice..

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can not one juice either (I have other juices too on the other side but find myself going to my itc)
9e08cc034c520c15943c518664a29033.jpg
and Drip all the time :) I love variety
48e440b3a3d1ce3725baa3098f76f4a1.jpg
:)

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@ Sarahh Is that a pic of your Juice safe?

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Roger that!
I hope all the good folks that have children at home are keeping their hardware and nic containing juices in a safe secure place.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Roger that!
I hope all the good folks that have children at home are keeping their hardware and nic containing juices in a safe secure place.

Yeah I keep it up high in my kitchen in the top shelves. Both my children are kept out by baby gates- they are never allowed in the kitchen anyways (ages 3 and 18 months) :) even if the got in the kitchen they could not access the cabinet :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Poor sarahh, you are just starting the Motherhood game. The worse is still to come. BOYFRIENDS!!!!! and/or GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!
I got some old chastity belts you can have. Lucked out and after some real losers, they both married some good guys... Not good enough for me, but for my girls, it works out. The boys, one married good , the other one is smart and stayed single...

Sorry for the long delay, got that damn bug that is going around. nearly killed this old guy.

yes, the 2 spoonlickers were nice but I have to go with the spoonlicker 2 for the 120.

sounds like I will be trying Mach 10 next, but will let it steep for a month as I like a cup of joe but are not really into espresso.

sarahh, nice toys you got there.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love my copper zen mech. Such a smooth button. And my magneto is still going strong after I think a year. Out of the new flavors my favs are tropical leaves and BESERKER. I really like dew and canta creams but already ordered 120's of t-leaves and beserker :)

And my daughter is just like me- which is frightening (I used to be quite a rebellious girl) and at 3 she is already trying to run game on me. Good thing takes one to know one so I got her number- she doesn't get away with much. My boy is around 18months and was a v-day baby. He already flirts with the ladies at Sunday school. Lol.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can not one juice either (I have other juices too on the other side but find myself going to my itc) and Drip all the time :) I love variety :)
<snipped out the images>
Holy cow, that's a lot of ITC... you weren't kidding! :)

p.s.
That looks like a lot of reviews to write! LOL

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Holy cow, that's a lot of ITC... you weren't kidding! :)

p.s.
That looks like a lot of reviews to write! LOL

I miss writing reviews. Right now my life consists of my darn studies. I'm kinda bogged down with it...ugh... So much more memorization this semester.

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I miss writing reviews. Right now my life consists of my darn studies. I'm kinda bogged down with it...ugh... So much more memorization this semester.

Send them to me, I'll be happy to help with the reviews!
Which reminds Me.... I need to order more Heaven Bound!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

laughs not to mention your little ones. I remember those days. The square root of a diaper is equal to the sum of the bottle, I mean. yes studies and kids, such fun... Honey I know you are in the middle of your papers but can you handle the baby? ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

Those were the days....

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@sarahh do you know of any working coupons? My cart has 12 of their juices to try out but I really want to use a coupon. I emailed them 3 times but no reply :(

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@sarahh do you know of any working coupons? My cart has 12 of their juices to try out but I really want to use a coupon. I emailed them 3 times but no reply :(

I'm not sarah, but I ordered this week and used coupon code '5vape' to get 5% off, isn't much, but the juice is cheap already, so can't really complain ;)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just tried the coupon code and it didn't work for me but the juice is quite affordable without it :)

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you @Nailz I'm just a little hesitant because they haven't answered my emails. I do understand it's a great price but I believe customer service is important too @sarahh

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you @Nailz I'm just a little hesitant because they haven't answered my emails. I do understand it's a great price but I believe customer service is important too @sarahh
They do have great customer service. There is a company phone number- feel free to text it :) that usually gets a faster reply during the weekends. Copy and pasted from their website:

"ITCVapes
40 Fire Falls Rd.
Gouverneur, NY 13642

[email protected]
(315) 460-5904
(This contact number is the company mobile phone. Only texts will be answered. Please send all other inquiries to [email protected]
Feel free to contact ITCVapes and we will respond as soon as possible."

Last edited:

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They do have great customer service. There is a company phone number- feel free to text it :) that usually gets a faster reply during the weekends. Copy and pasted from their website:

"ITCVapes
40 Fire Falls Rd.
Gouverneur, NY 13642

[email protected]
(315) 460-5904
(This contact number is the company mobile phone. Only texts will be answered. Please send all other inquiries to [email protected]
Feel free to contact ITCVapes and we will respond as soon as possible."
Wow thanks. That's the first time I have ever seen the text message method.

i JUST got a $25 - $30 order from ITC as a gift for my girlfriend and she dislikes all of the flavors. I sampled a few myself and they're a little "flavorful" maybe, or could maybe use a little maturation via steeping. Who knows. In any event, I am looking to sell the following:

15 ml Black magic 50/50 12 mg
15 ml mach 10 50/50 12 mg
15 ml winter mint 50/50 12 mg
30 ml strawberry spoon licker v2 50/50 12 mg

I would say each have, generously, 1 ml taken out to taste . If anyone is interested please let me know! Also, if this is against the rules let me know as well and I will edit. Asking for like $17, shipped, for the whole lot.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i JUST got a $25 - $30 order from ITC as a gift for my girlfriend and she dislikes all of the flavors. I sampled a few myself and they're a little "flavorful" maybe, or could maybe use a little maturation via steeping. Who knows. In any event, I am looking to sell the following:

I would say each have, generously, 1 ml taken out to taste . If anyone is interested please let me know! Also, if this is against the rules let me know as well and I will edit. Asking for like $17, shipped, for the whole lot.
They are made fresh- I bet someone would buy them but if you are willing to give then a week the flavor really comes out and is wonderful. On their site they address the necessity of steeping. When did you receive them?

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I never use juices right away. If they are made by order fresh then I give it a minimum of 10 days steeping time+12 hours with the cap off to let the alcohol evaporate and give them 2 shakes a day(max vg needs these shakes).

@Nailz I accidently ordered 2 mach 10s but everything came out to $60ish shipped. Thats not bad to try out the flavors before I order the 240ml bottles.

I think the flavor profiles are just off for me/my gf - nothing against ITC. I'll give them another go later on, or I'll just use them and let my gf use the unicorn blood that she likes (from Fuzion ?). Anyway with ITC I can safely say they really show how ridiculous the vape juice market is; most of those $1/ml juices the money goes towards marketing (or like putting it in a fancy box, etc).

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the flavor profiles are just off for me/my gf - nothing against ITC. I'll give them another go later on, or I'll just use them and let my gf use the unicorn blood that she likes (from Fuzion ?). Anyway with ITC I can safely say they really show how ridiculous the vape juice market is; most of those $1/ml juices the money goes towards marketing (or like putting it in a fancy box, etc).
Understandable since juice taste is subjective. As for the fancy box etc, presentation is very pleasant and happy on the eyes. Plus you can show it off to vapers and nin vapers if it looks good. Whether you want to pay that for that premium or not is up to the user.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like presentation but I am far more concerned about what's on the inside. But I am a sucker for trendy marketing at times ;-)

My first ITC order should be here Monday, can't wait... I'll have to try a half a tank in the Taifun of each flavor FOOB, them set em aside for a week...

I ordered 30ml's in 50/50 of:

Spoon Licker v2
Mach 10
Dirty Dutchman
Heaven's Bounty

Really hoping ITC hits for me... I started vaping about 2 months ago now, gave up cigs like 6 weeks back... I found Nicoticket right away, and have been heavily stocking up on them... I LOVE their liquid, but with the price difference, it would be awesome if I could ADV ITC and just alternate through the NT juices as a snack, if you will. I just hope they didn't set my standards so high that I won't be able to enjoy bargain liquids... I'll definitely update FOOB and after a short steep....

Kjvegas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just to let everyone know, ITC has added a 24mg nic option. Hopefully this info helps someone out

Kjvegas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And all nic levels work for max vg :)

Have you tried Mach 10 yet? I just bought some for my wife as she is a coffee lover, but wasn't sure if it needs steeping. I know she's gonna want it right away but I want it to taste as good as possible

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have you tried Mach 10 yet? I just bought some for my wife as she is a coffee lover, but wasn't sure if it needs steeping. I know she's gonna want it right away but I want it to taste as good as possible

Yes. At first it is really strong coffee like a quality expresso and after a few weeks steep the coffee balances a bit with the undertones showing their face more. Steeped and unsteeped is a great coffee flavor but the caramel and vanilla comes out after proper steeping.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So has anyone tried their juices? I always like to hear what others think about the flavors. I'm Vaping monkey cake, SL v2, beserker and BBC.

Last edited:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going in blind and hoping based off your reviews that there juices are yummy! Went with 120 mil Lemon, "I like sweet flavors so I hope it has some sweetness

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone else tried their juices they ordered? I would love to hear what you guys think.
Hi Sarah
I got my first order for two 120ml bottles yesterday..one is Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake and the other is Banana berry dream..I noticed immediately this was quality juice as it is THICK with wonderful aroma opening the bottles..Beats the juice I was getting from MBV all to hell..it vapes even better with great flavor..toss up which one I like the most as they are both very very good!

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Sarah
I got my first order for two 120ml bottles yesterday..one is Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake and the other is Banana berry dream..I noticed immediately this was quality juice as it is THICK with wonderful aroma opening the bottles..Beats the juice I was getting from MBV all to hell..it vapes even better with great flavor..toss up which one I like the most as they are both very very good!

Glad you are enjoying them. SL V2, BBC and beserker I've been vaping a lot lately :) and cool that you jumped right in with 120's. Those take longer to steep so more flavor/changes will come out IMHO. Did u order 50/50 or max vg?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got 120ml bottles that were good right out of the mail..you saying we have to let it steep before using??

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you are enjoying them. SL V2, BBC and beserker I've been vaping a lot lately :) and cool that you jumped right in with 120's. Those take longer to steep so more flavor/changes will come out IMHO. Did u order 50/50 or max vg?

Max VG..

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got 120ml bottles that were good right out of the mail..you saying we have to let it steep before using??

All I meant was that they keep getting better with time :)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered their Dragon Dew and Milk and was pleasantly surprised the juice was pretty good. I like their pricing structure and turnaround time. I let the juice steep for a week and it brought out the notes real well. Better than Mountain IMHO. Will be turning others onto them, love to support good vendors.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered their Dragon Dew and Milk and was pleasantly surprised the juice was pretty good. I like their pricing structure and turnaround time. I let the juice steep for a week and it brought out the notes real well. Better than Mountain IMHO. Will be turning others onto them, love to support good vendors.

My current adv rotation favs are spoonlicker and BBCheese and beserker. Among other but I keep going back to these.

VU Sponsors