Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My current adv rotation favs are spoonlicker and BBCheese and beserker. Among other but I keep going back to these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the input Sarah. I will have to give Spoonlicker a try. How does it compare to the V2? Also, is it normal for them not to fill the bottle all the way to the top? I got mine 3/4 of the way filled but didn't make a stink about it. I'm not picky about every detail but was just wondering if that was the norm. Juice is real good though and I got a great vape from the flavors mentioned.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for the input Sarah. I will have to give Spoonlicker a try. How does it compare to the V2? Also, is it normal for them not to fill the bottle all the way to the top? I got mine 3/4 of the way filled but didn't make a stink about it. I'm not picky about every detail but was just wondering if that was the norm. Juice is real good though and I got a great vape from the flavors mentioned.

The bottles for 15 ml are put on 20mls. I kinda like it because it is easier to shake well. I prefer SL v2 more than OG. Optimal taste is after two weeks. I order max VG and usually am at .3-.5

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The bottles for 15 ml are put on 20mls. I kinda like it because it is easier to shake well. I prefer SL v2 more than OG. Optimal taste is after two weeks. I order max VG and usually am at .3-.5

Really? I checked the measurements and the bottles equated to all of my 15ml bottles from other vendors to a tee. Anyhow, it doesn't really matter because I like the juice and it's well made that's all that matters. Prices are good and I wanted to try those flavors because everyone was talking highly about them. I'm glad I did. Thanks for your recommendation.:)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sarah, i kinda forgot about this thread, sorry. i think there is another one for ITC that i've been posting at. but i just wanted to thank you for turning me onto their juice. they are now among my favorite ADV's. :)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sarah, i kinda forgot about this thread, sorry. i think there is another one for ITC that i've been posting at. but i just wanted to thank you for turning me onto their juice. they are now among my favorite ADV's. :)

The lemon one probably :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The lemon one probably :)

no, actually i haven't even tried that one yet (guess i should tho, huh?)
my faves are both spoon lickers, heaven's bounty, and berserker. :)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I meant the lemon bar post.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Really? I checked the measurements and the bottles equated to all of my 15ml bottles from other vendors to a tee. Anyhow, it doesn't really matter because I like the juice and it's well made that's all that matters. Prices are good and I wanted to try those flavors because everyone was talking highly about them. I'm glad I did. Thanks for your recommendation.:)

I just measured and I stand corrected. It is 15mls in a 18ml bottle...

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I need to try the Heaven's Bounty and Lemon Bar from ITC those are on the list. Right now my favorites come from Ahlusion, Evape, ITC, Alice in Vapeland and Rocketfuel. Also, love Suicide Bunny. I'm thankful for all the choices we have these days. Always willing to give new vendors a fair shot and help others expand their horizons. I'm totally addicted to vapin:cool:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First try 120ml Lemon Custard Bar.
Juice is really really good, thanks for the insight ladies, I will have to try some of the others soon

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First try 120ml Lemon Custard Bar.
Juice is really really good, thanks for the insight ladies, I will have to try some of the others soon

Lemon Custard Bar sounds very tasty especially if it mimics the actual pastry well. Will give it a go soon. Have you used it in polycarbonate tanks and if so, what was the result with regard to tank foaming and cracking?

Last edited:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lemon Custard Bar sounds very tasty especially if it mimics the actual pastry well. Will give it a go soon. Have you used it in polycarbonate tanks and if so, what was the result with regard to tank foaming and cracking?

I have not tried, I am currently using the Aspire Mini bvc 1.6.
I had another vendors juice about a month ago radio active waste two of my tanks on a Taifun gt...so i am a little freaked out to try new juices in them right now. This Lemon Custard Bar is almost perfect, just tad more sweetener and it would be perfect, not complaining though, it's really tasty!

BLUwazoo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sarah, just wanted to say that I'm placing an order with them too. Just placed an order for RY4 Gold, Black and Blue Cheese(cake), Dirty Dutchman and Berserker. Will post a review once I get a chance to try them out. Thanks for the heads up!!!!

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sarah, just wanted to say that I'm placing an order with them too. Just placed an order for RY4 Gold, Black and Blue Cheese(cake), Dirty Dutchman and Berserker. Will post a review once I get a chance to try them out. Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Some are great OTB but keep in mind that steeping really brings out the flavors...Black and Blue cheesecake is one that comes to mind. SL V2 is another great one that really shines after a good steep. I usually buy 120mls in max vg and tend to like them best in 2-3 weeks but can vape them right away.

BLUwazoo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some are great OTB but keep in mind that steeping really brings out the flavors...Black and Blue cheesecake is one that comes to mind. SL V2 is another great one that really shines after a good steep. I usually buy 120mls in max vg and tend to like them best in 2-3 weeks but can vape them right away.
Thanks again Sarah. I'll plan on steeping (if I can)! Really looking forward to trying the Berserker and Dirty Dutchman. Carmel tobacco is usually a winner with me. And I'm looking for a good chocolate vape right now. These might be just the ticket!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both the BananaBerry dream and Vanilla ButterCream CupCake are really good!
Great flavor and thick clouds ..
About ready to order more. 120ml bottles lasted about 2weeks vaping two devises..
Great juice!

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

scion9

Member For 4 Years
I just placed an order this morning for 4 15ml bottles: Lemon Custard Bar,Milk, Mokey Cake and Heaven's Bounty. Reading this thread has got me anxious to try ITC. How fast is shipping?

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just placed an order this morning for 4 15ml bottles: Lemon Custard Bar,Milk, Mokey Cake and Heaven's Bounty. Reading this thread has got me anxious to try ITC. How fast is shipping?
usually three days processing but here is how the site explains it:

"Our standard shipping procedures are as follows: At 12am Eastern time all orders are printed. The next day the printed orders are completed. The following day orders are shipped.

When the shipping label is printed an automated email will be sent with a tracking number. Please allow 12 hours for your tracking information to update.

Please note:

• Due to USPS not shipping after 12pm on Saturdays, orders placed after Thursday 11:59pm Eastern time will not ship until Monday.
  • Occasionally due to a high volume of orders our shipping will get backed up an additional day. "
  • http://www.itcvapes.com/pages/shipping

scion9

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the info, Sarahh! I'll be stalking the mail truck next week. Good looking out sharing this juice company too. I vape some premium brands along with other finds. I'm hoping ITC is all I've read here. A buck a ml is not sustainable for my custard habit anymore.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the info, Sarahh! I'll be stalking the mail truck next week. Good looking out sharing this juice company too. I vape some premium brands along with other finds. I'm hoping ITC is all I've read here. A buck a ml is not sustainable for my custard habit anymore.

I believe they have some custards in the works. Can't wait till they come out - whenever that happens :) what did you order?

scion9

Member For 4 Years
Lemon Custard Bar,Milk, Monkey Cake and Heaven's Bounty. The descriptions had me reaching for my wallet!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question, has anyone tried the Lemon Custard Bar in a plastic tank?
Thanks

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Question, has anyone tried the Lemon Custard Bar in a plastic tank?
Thanks

I use drippers but it isn't a strong lemon flavor so I would think that it would be fine- but again I am only speculating. Feel free to email them or text the number in their contact section. They would know better than I would.

scion9

Member For 4 Years
Sarahh, thanks again for sharing this vendor. I got my order Tuesday and I just placed another order today for larger bottles of Monkey Cake and Lemon Custard Bar! I can't keep my hands off this stuff long enough to let it steep properly. I hope they really are working on a true custard. I'm in for 120 ml soon as it drops.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
10% discount on all ITC orders til midnight. use the code trickrtreat for the discount. over $50 is free shipping. :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
10% discount on all ITC orders til midnight. use the code trickrtreat for the discount. over $50 is free shipping. :)

there's an ITC thread here? thanks punkin.

hi Sarah!

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
there's an ITC thread here? thanks punkin.

hi Sarah!
Yeah I posted it in both places but the reception is quite different in this one. Lol. I posted them both at the same time when I was in between semesters and wanted to share it with people. Nice to see you here and happy they finally have the yorker spouts. :)

Last edited:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
before I place an order, is there any coupon codes I am missing this weekend?

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
before I place an order, is there any coupon codes I am missing this weekend?

sale was last night, but you can try 5vape, for 5% off.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

heaven's bounty became a favorite? oh, do tell!

i know it's not very sweet, but the flavor always seems to be a bit different.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I posted it in both places but the reception is quite different in this one. Lol. I posted them both at the same time when I was in between semesters and wanted to share it with people. Nice to see you here and happy they finally have the yorker spouts. :)

i don't know about ECF. people say the darnedest things, there. i don't know how you keep your patience over there. i wonder if we'll ever hear back from Serenity. i hope she really likes some of the juice.

took advantage of the sale, last night. ordered:

• johLvDuwcK-H3mO2-Yc4izNcT2Ov4viiVcgE2pBXlafgtZry-XwvQuOVvZ9SELLiOxE8tGWWYAcyGzE-S5B8g99a4zuEVM5SwCO7NoRkewmADoYkLnGOAdM6_ZB-pSr14KaZSTH95r5SmvAbjE0=s0-d-e1-ft
    10x Pour Spout for $0.50 each
  • xOr4DLT1N2N5BnPeqO_L48GCNDeLHyckCvTs02yRBwYPHBMsxZatuTcLpKJV4zEH7MTgYO8aT2Hi8jTA6R06uP54WAxJ8wNbNMPW0mV5DXxmcmgH1boY0eBH9F_uMGi2p8fc0NV3dkR_FgMcSy8=s0-d-e1-ft
    1x Flavor Boost - 120 ml Flavor Boost for $0.50 each
  • xOr4DLT1N2N5BnPeqO_L48GCNDeLHyckCvTs02yRBwYPHBMsxZatuTcLpKJV4zEH7MTgYO8aT2Hi8jTA6R06uP54WAxJ8wNbNMPW0mV5DXxmcmgH1boY0eBH9F_uMGi2p8fc0NV3dkR_FgMcSy8=s0-d-e1-ft
    5x Flavor Boost - 30 ml Flavor Boost for $0.35 each
  • 6QhCpPQYxsMXpLm4XVQile7rG1tirOZWLuxu8xcBT1v0yV8cUGYX1tTyB8BoiPYFf6gOKLQMlLhp312nGXPkKd4Im8XqgosmaydtfNGmGUvCsxyebrQbOMvM1k0dMwMuAcK2oB_kFLPV7g=s0-d-e1-ft
    1x Crapples - 30ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $7.99 each
  • sq363Xn2TyjTlo63_K5mR104x6zVI3fVTDIE9iqC_iZh8HTZyQG_TUGL4Rl7WoCk7BQp2yzmaVXeXsOIdhf0wbFOXhtjwlJ5ii4h79R_LA73Ev_u33ft-nzneDei3ddmI8gbB4Vb2jfb_HaP8rWM=s0-d-e1-ft
    1x Nilla Gorilla - 30ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $7.99 each
  • 0IAtEXCR4NmdtXKjmPY9eARTIfYMflF7zTrsNeVa5i_bKJrFet3W9Jjk9xRCBI1GudeqzOPYmhHAxgNne3sAU3P4kWvhVnn9_A5SrpRl1FnvnTk_72bNX_8kC1pFwjat3v2sFf-hG4aEibF_=s0-d-e1-ft
    1x Apple Buns - 30ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $7.99 eac h
  • Y4qP2CO2VnvFU_42DxGID7J4A3KXa_y5yjZSQNBU1oFMQarUxhfj6emP4rV2KOBirrT-wwAvw94M7tefdQYD-S99GF1DRPQlUMPQTrRd5mir5EorPVXJjZc_ufms5z5NbD5QM5VULDfakQ=s0-d-e1-ft
    1x Puddin #9 - 30ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $7.99 each
  • Z-lVnFQO1Y6CsNI71vvrPaQtbxZyJQ7URo5dqB-EbYTzNLnAo6kOSKw27ann75096WgBGPu64VHEWCyMo9-NJSj8N-i_QzKkqsaTJwYIS6K8qxrP-OnJYzFegUfxzYF14lg35RoNcESdBnx2hB64=s0-d-e1-ft
    1x Pixie Tears - 30ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $7.99 each
  • Y4qP2CO2VnvFU_42DxGID7J4A3KXa_y5yjZSQNBU1oFMQarUxhfj6emP4rV2KOBirrT-wwAvw94M7tefdQYD-S99GF1DRPQlUMPQTrRd5mir5EorPVXJjZc_ufms5z5NbD5QM5VULDfakQ=s0-d-e1-ft
    1x Puddin #9 - 120ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $19.99 each
i never do any quick steeping, so i thought flavor shots might help. i bought some spouts, yay! i make a mess with droppers. kinda hate them. so glad they decided to offer they way they did. will only need 1, for each flavor and this way, it doesn't make the juice more expensive. i wanted the spouts more than i wanted new flavors! but we'll try the new flavors, anyway. :p

high hopes for the pudding #9.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never fails, I am always a day late on there sales, this happened last time to :(

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
th
Never fails, I am always a day late on there sales, this happened last time to :(
they recently added free shipping over $50. if you use the 5% and free shipping, it might seem like 10%! ;)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sarah, i suppose i could check for myself but would rather not. was just curious about what the reception was "over there".

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heavens Bounty is my favorite ITC juice, had it 1st before they offered flavor boost, so ordered a 30mil with flavor boost, went through it in a week, so now had to go large size for it, no idea what the flavor is, all I know is I really like it :)

Nr6ic3k.jpg

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sarah, i suppose i could check for myself but would rather not. was just curious about what the reception was "over there".

There was more of a response in numbers which I attribute to the fact that VU is new and ECF is well established.(Sidebar- I like that VU is more relaxed in how they run things). But I notice some people being negative (not necessarily regarding to the juice but to each other). And because of the sheer numbers sometimes there are the ones that don't think taste is subjective and don't consider that other people don't get what they get because of the differences in equipment. Don't get me wrong- there is some awesome people over there also. Just more drama but also more posts. Its a five star thread over there with over 2550 posts.

I wrote the review about ITCVapes while I was in between semesters...was trying to prevent myself from becoming stir crazy. Planned to just post it here but then thought what the hell, I post it in both places. They tend to reach different crowds... I really love itc's juices and decided to post the review when they dropped their prices. It is a risk dropping prices like that but is great to customers pockets (I drip and go thru waaaaay too much juice) and I figured others might benefit from hearing about ITC. I never thought either thread would still be going... Hope I answered your question. If not, let me know...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There was more of a response in numbers which I attribute to the fact that VU is new and ECF is well established.(Sidebar- I like that VU is more relaxed in how they run things). But I notice some people being negative (not necessarily regarding to the juice but to each other). And because of the sheer numbers sometimes there are the ones that don't think taste is subjective and don't consider that other people don't get what they get because of the differences in equipment. Don't get me wrong- there is some awesome people over there also. Just more drama but also more posts. Its a five star thread over there with over 2550 posts.

I wrote the review about ITCVapes while I was in between semesters...was trying to prevent myself from becoming stir crazy. Planned to just post it here but then thought what the hell, I post it in both places. They tend to reach different crowds... I really love itc's juices and decided to post the review when they dropped their prices. It is a risk dropping prices like that but is great to customers pockets (I drip and go thru waaaaay too much juice) and I figured others might benefit from hearing about ITC. I never thought either thread would still be going... Hope I answered your question. If not, let me know...

you did, thanks. there are always those with elitist attitude toward juice (and equipment for that matter). i love ITC juice too, and it doesn't have to cost a dollar per ml for me to love it. ;)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you did, thanks. there are always those with elitist attitude toward juice (and equipment for that matter). i love ITC juice too, and it doesn't have to cost a dollar per ml for me to love it. ;)

you should see the thread, sometimes! i practically read only.but i do check it a few times a day. Sarah is really responsive on it. and if you have suggestions, Luke reads the thread, too. Sarah has the patience of Job, though. and she responds to almost all of the folks that talk crap. i don't know how she does it! i'd lose my mind. :p

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He monitors both threads. And if it's something really important I'll email ITC about it.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i did not know that! thanks.maybe i'll :)only have to post here.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just tried MILK, this morning. i kinda like it! nice and smooth, but a lot of flavor. :)

plus, ut's keeping the tank warm, until my pudding #9 gets here! ;)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
just tried MILK, this morning. i kinda like it! nice and smooth, but a lot of flavor. :)

plus, ut's keeping the tank warm, until my pudding #9 gets here! ;)
I can't wait for my big bottle of pudding to show up. Went thru the 15mls of the stuff in under two days.

VU Sponsors