Become a Patron!

Putting nicotine juice into no nicotine coil?

i have a 220w alien mod with q2 baby beast coils and I just bought some more coils but they said they have zero nicotine. I was wondering whether my nicotine juice will still allow nicotine to pass through the coils?
The previous coils have allowed it and there's no difference in the coils except for the fact I bought the coils with "no nicotine" in the name on amazon

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the nicotine is in your juice.
the reason it said no nicotine on amazon is because your not allow to sell nicotine on amazon. there are no nicotine or no nicotine coils. they are all the same. The seller added NO NICOTINE so that if an Amazon employee looks at the product they realize that they are not trying to sell a product that contains nicotine

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
scratch-head03-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000416-large_zpsdfsh13zl.gif

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the help, i know it sounds like a silly question to most people but I only started vaping a couple months ago
Not silly at all....the first mod I had that required 18650 batteries: I had no idea which end of the battery was positive, left a batt on the charger for the better part of a day and thought my charger was broken because the battery never charged back up. I think you're good... ;)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To be honest, that is a really funny question. I LOL, literally. Some day you will laugh about it too. We all ask something later down the road, that we realize was really funny. It's just part of being new at it.

But your question was answered already. Just the sellers way of letting Amazon know there is no nic in the product.

VU Sponsors