Redheaded Stepchildren

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ok knucks [would particularly appreciate tips from always]

32 year old sister, single mum of 2 boys has a birthday coming up

she's a classic girl, i'm sure she'd still enjoy barbie dolls if she had had girls, is a hairdresser, so has friends for that

last 2 b'days and christmas i've been lazy, and bought her midori or champers

need non expensive gift ideas

Morning knuckles!

Doggie.........Are the boys younger? What about Uncle Dan watching the boys for the day and let her go out and about with some friends not having to worry? ;-) Your background involved kiddos, right? Take them to the zoo and let mom enjoy a day to herself!

Hi, Ho! Hi, Ho!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning knuckles!

Doggie.........Are the boys younger? What about Uncle Dan watching the boys for the day and let her go out and about with some friends not having to worry? ;-) Your background involved kiddos, right? Take them to the zoo and let mom enjoy a day to herself!

Hi, Ho! Hi, Ho!
Not sure on ages. One starting high school in february (year 7 of school is hs here) and the other about to hit double digits.

Younger one doesn't really like me. Did for a while, since boy cartoons have been the same characters since I was young. But all the plots have changed and i can't keep up now.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I saw some blood on the floor, and thought I must've cut myself on something and didn't realize it again. I looked and looked but didnt see any reason I would be bleeding. I checked Satie Vae's paws because she cut her paw last week, but it had healed up as far as I knew... I looked but did't see anything. then I remembered, I have a GIRL dog... SOOO thankful it doesn't happen every month.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

she's a classic girl, i'm sure she'd still enjoy barbie dolls if she had had girls, is a hairdresser, so has friends for that

Introduce the boys to coffee hehehe:devil:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

How about a coffee gift card or gift basket? A bottle of wine or two? Something that will make her life a bit easier or less stressful, even a gift card for dinner so she doesn't have to cook

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hot/cold/barely concious......I'm easy!
Sup Rooboy? The hot weather is disappearing here. 40something when I got up with a high around 70 today.
Perfect weather.

bad karma

i gave always a really hard time 6 months back for not knowing how to spring

now my spring is winter-like :(

first grand final for my team in 55 years, and the stress is getting me, i'm not used to this

and i'm just a misery guts

also need to mix joose pretty badly [not mix juice badly as in mix bad juice, i need to mix good juice... quickly]

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
bad karma

i gave always a really hard time 6 months back for not knowing how to spring

now my spring is winter-like :(

first grand final for my team in 55 years, and the stress is getting me, i'm not used to this

and i'm just a misery guts

also need to mix joose pretty badly [not mix juice badly as in mix bad juice, i need to mix good juice... quickly]

Enjoy your teams good fortune while it lasts. Trust me....I know of which I speak.
I've been doing unflavored for the last few months and really like it. I can mix a lot in a few minutes instead of hours.
When I do put a touch of flavored in a tank of of unflavored, the flavor pops more than it ever did before.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Enjoy your teams good fortune while it lasts. Trust me....I know of which I speak.
I've been doing unflavored for the last few months and really like it. I can mix a lot in a few minutes instead of hours.
When I do put a touch of flavored in a tank of of unflavored, the flavor pops more than it ever did before.
I mix unflavoured too.

Recently increased coil inner diameter which softens throat hit. So even easier now as it is pretty much half half vg and 100mg nic with some wta.

Wicks and coils last for ages on unflavoured. It is good.

You're a boof head btw

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm here!
My ass won't touch the ocean. Maybe my ankles, but not my ass. So, chance of shark attack is slim. Service and WiFi are crappy.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
Dibs if Bigfoot gets you.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I survived the safety and wellness convention. Even won a $100 prepaid Visa. I feel like I'm married to 2Pack. Strange how I'm pretty much head of safety at our plant without volunteering as I was never a very safety oriented employee. I suppose throwing me in that spot has forced change so maybe that was the plan all along.

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I survived the safety and wellness convention. Even won a $100 prepaid Visa. I feel like I'm married to 2Pack. Strange how I'm pretty much head of safety at our plant without volunteering as I was never a very safety oriented employee. I suppose throwing me in that spot has forced change so maybe that was the plan all along.

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mornin', peeps!

Thank goodness it is Friday!!! It's been raining here since late Wednesday night and we now have flood warnings. YUCK! Hopefully it stays a warning and we don't have any issues in our basement.

Doggie........Did you decide on a gift? Sorry I wasn't much help, but I like the GC idea, too!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mornin', peeps!

Thank goodness it is Friday!!! It's been raining here since late Wednesday night and we now have flood warnings. YUCK! Hopefully it stays a warning and we don't have any issues in our basement.

Doggie........Did you decide on a gift? Sorry I wasn't much help, but I like the GC idea, too!

i messaged her BFF on FB, she gave some hints, all of which I need to google to decode... girly stuff brand names for gift cards

good luck with the warning, if it is any help, ne state west lost power to the entire state wednesday, we were on alert yesterday, but barely got drizzle

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning boofbutts! Time for the nectar of the gods! Or is it nectar for the gods... Either way I'm referring to coffee, not the fert

You better believe it! If I can get my butt in gear and leave this house early enough, Fridays are my triple espresso day from a local coffee shop. Have a great day, Saint!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i messaged her BFF on FB, she gave some hints, all of which I need to google to decode... girly stuff brand names for gift cards

good luck with the warning, if it is any help, ne state west lost power to the entire state wednesday, we were on alert yesterday, but barely got drizzle

Great thinking on messaging her BFF.

And thanks for the "dry weather" thoughts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm here!
My ass won't touch the ocean. Maybe my ankles, but not my ass. So, chance of shark attack is slim. Service and WiFi are crappy.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
Good call! Sharks don't need much water to get around. If you get a toe severed by a baby shark can I have it? The shark... Not the toe... On second thought Finny gets cranky when he doesn't eat so send it with him!:banana:

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mornin', peeps!

It's been pissy here lately too, I miss summer already

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
b4c472a38828aa088c0acd90b82cc0b9.jpg

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A note to spider mites :
Enjoy life while you can, I'll be bringing home a bunch of friends and I'm not sure you'll get along...

On my way to Grand Rapids again. Going to pick up 1,000 or so ladybugs to help with my little uninvited guests

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't smell my fart.
My smelly, smelly fart.
I just don't think he'd understand.

And if you smell my fart,
My smelly, smelly fart,
He might blow up and kill this man.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The one in your pic' looks more lady-like . . . .
The ones I have sure aren't acting ladylike... Gettin' down n' freaky in ladybug town. If this company does the same thing as The last company I bought them from then they feed them a certain diet that signals breeding time, so as soon as they warm up (they're kept in a fridge) they go to town!!! I saw a pile of seven at one point... Not even gonna guess how that works

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Goodest luck Doggie!!
We'll need it.

Having only ever won one flag in the 50s, the club almost merged with fitzroy in 1989. Our crowd attendance is still among the lowest in the league.

So my team is accustomed to playing in front of 30,000 people. Today is a sold out 110,000 seat stadium.

Heard a player say at training, he had a terminally ill bloke say it is his dream to see a flag before he dies.

My team list are mostly kids under 24 y/o. I just hope they cope.

VU Sponsors