Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i think hawk banned me from holes last time i wanted to bury myself

he'll need to ban mark now

morning

I hereby declare EVERYBODY to be banned from holes......with the exception of the donut type....and the golfing "in one" types ( for Poi Boi....like he's ever seen one of those)...and for the guys, the hole in your pocket cuz....well...that's just fun. But other than that we are in a hole ban.

I fully expect some judge to over rule that by noon.
Protests and riots to begin immediately.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone see the CNN article today about the new Vaping "study" on dripping? It's so ridiculous it's maddening. It says dripping is a teen trend and that it's exposing them to harmful fluids... essentially painting a picture like dropping is equivalent to freebasing. I'm so tired of living with all these alternative facts, and I'm afraid this era has only just begun. Ready to dig a hole to bury myself in until this stupidity passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just saw a segment on my local news about that! Using words like "fully exposed heating coil" and "Immediately inhale the thicker cloud of vapor." Made it sound scarier than lighting a cigarette.

I do have to give my station props though, they did say that some reasons for dripping were better flavor and plain old curiosity. But then they followed that with "this could also be a sign that they are participating in trick competitions"

"Oh no, the kids are going to start blowing O's, getting the vapor ring stuck around their neck and then suffocating. The horror!"

That or they'll stay inside trying to get better at it, instead of stealing cars, beating old ladies and smoking those damn tweeds ;)

They may even learn about aerodynamics (along with other sciences) and how gasses interact,if they aren't careful they may become interested in science!:ejuice::cloud::bunny:

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning knuckles.

85 F. 11pm. Send ice please

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Will this be enough?
9a0e55f601927d6e7d4305ed0b9402df.jpg
not here though. We hit 74° yesterday. All time high for that day. One more warm day then back to winter.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Firebird?

Your family from New Orleans? They ok?
They're all OK thankfully, there were 40 injured and 250+ homes severely damaged. Not something they are used to down there at all, tornados happen in LA just not the New Orleans area usually. At least with hurricanes there's time to prepare

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wanted to thank all of you for the support and well wishes. You knucks have been there for me when the couple of friends I thought I had around here haven't bothered to check in, say hi or return a text. If it weren't for you boofs and SatiVae, I would be pulling out my hair

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
stab, stab, stab

stab stab, stab stab

stab the fookin heat :tantrum:

In other news...
Melbourne Police have arrested a man after a caller said he was flailing a knife around in his front yard... After arriving, the Officers asked the man what he was doing.
"I'M STABBING THIS FOOKING HEAT! GET YOUR BATONS AND HELP ME OUT! I CANT DO IT ALONE!"
although the blood test hasn't come back, Police suspect the man to either be using PCP, or a Vaping Knuckle-Boof.
Heres Ollie with the weather

"I'M OLLIE. ITS FRIGGIN HOT! BACK TO YOU!'"

Thanks Ollie

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted to thank all of you for the support and well wishes. You knucks have been there for me when the couple of friends I thought I had around here haven't bothered to check in, say hi or return a text. If it weren't for you boofs and SatiVae, I would be pulling out my hair

You'll always have an ear here. Most of us can't hear very well. But, we all have ears.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda 'we need it so we,'ll take it' buuuut..,we have a lake with levee and dam...water over dam as it's supposed to and hasn't gone over levee, tho my bro has held his breath a few times with how close it's come to top. He's lined part of levee with hay bales just in case. Been on and off like this for a month.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The bird that lives in the tree next to my front door is trying to take over the house. Luckily I had the second door shut, so it just flew around in the mud room a few times until I scared it out.

Note to self: even if it is only for 10 seconds, shut the mudroom door when you go to the car so you don't have to scissor kick a Titmouse

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The bird that lives in the tree next to my front door is trying to take over the house. Luckily I had the second door shut, so it just flew around in the mud room a few times until I scared it out.

Note to self: even if it is only for 10 seconds, shut the mudroom door when you go to the car so you don't have to scissor kick a Titmouse

I guess, if I lived in a tree during a Michigan winter, I'd be trying to invade your mud room too.

Mornin Saint!

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning knuckles.

Nothing much to say here.

I was telling Karen just last night how I think I'm getting social media fatigue. I used to constantly have the forums or fb open. Spend more time now just checking it sporadically, then putting the iPad down. That may be because not as much is going on here. I don't really follow any other threads anymore. Dunno?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was telling Karen just last night how I think I'm getting social media fatigue. I used to constantly have the forums or fb open. Spend more time now just checking it sporadically, then putting the iPad down. That may be because not as much is going on here. I don't really follow any other threads anymore. Dunno?

very quiet here, you, saint and i say "good morning"... granny bear makes friday BHB reports and big game reports... that's about it :(

i just ordered a tablet last night, samsung galaxy tab s2. I'm always using my phone, but only send one text a month, and a phone call every 2 or 3 months

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
very quiet here, you, saint and i say "good morning"... granny bear makes friday BHB reports and big game reports... that's about it :(

i just ordered a tablet last night, samsung galaxy tab s2. I'm always using my phone, but only send one text a month, and a phone call every 2 or 3 months

Do you have wifi or just use cell data?

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't remember the last time I participated in a vape related thread here

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning knuckles.

Hope pup is OK 22 :(

Glad you survived the Hitchcock experience saint! Hope you're getting some rest.

We've been crazy busy with kids and life stuffs. Just when you think it's calming down something else happens. Living on caffeine and nicotine at this point lol. Got a date night planned without kids tonight so that's a plus.

Smooches y'all

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning knuckles.

Hope pup is OK 22 :(

Glad you survived the Hitchcock experience saint! Hope you're getting some rest.

We've been crazy busy with kids and life stuffs. Just when you think it's calming down something else happens. Living on caffeine and nicotine at this point lol. Got a date night planned without kids tonight so that's a plus.

Smooches y'all
Yay kid free night.

Thanks for stopping by.

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. I think when we all first found vaping there was a lot to talk about and more excitement about it all. Now it seems like we've all found our groove and don't have much to talk about.
Plus life happens.
And winter sets in.

Fuckin' winter.

VU Sponsors