Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning boofs.

Meds are a bitch. The underlying cause of needing the meds is the only bigger bitch. Pardon my language but its a battle no one should have to fight and its hard as hell and it never goes away completely. Not sure if its that or just real life crazy keeping hawk away but it definitely has been the cause more than once of me not posting for days at a time.

Hawkie, if you read this we loves you. And we are here when the clouds pass and you are ready to visit. Now go give herkie a hug. The puppy lovings help a ton. Xoxoxo

Anyway, glad everyone is mostly in one place now. Perhaps meg will come visit us here as well

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, the last post on NV was me asking how the house was coming along?

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
Haven't even looked back there.
The house is coming along. It's funny that this house was built by a plumber, and my father lived here for the last 10 years or so of his life, and he was a plumber, but every piece of plumbing in the house needed repairing. That stuff is finally dealt with, and we're back on walls and ceilings. Flooring going into the living/dining room this week too. Woo Hoo.

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning boofs.

Meds are a bitch. The underlying cause of needing the meds is the only bigger bitch. Pardon my language but its a battle no one should have to fight and its hard as hell and it never goes away completely. Not sure if its that or just real life crazy keeping hawk away but it definitely has been the cause more than once of me not posting for days at a time.

Hawkie, if you read this we loves you. And we are here when the clouds pass and you are ready to visit. Now go give herkie a hug. The puppy lovings help a ton. Xoxoxo

Anyway, glad everyone is mostly in one place now. Perhaps meg will come visit us here as well
Amen sister. To all of it.
How's the puppy?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First off.....this is like the 4th or 5th time y'all have tried to ditch me in the middle of the night.
It used to hurt my delicate feelings....now I just chuckle at the futility.
I'm like Herpes. I might go away for a little while......but I'm never gone.;)
Of course, having the nekkid pics of 1Pak and Rooboy helps. They feel obligated to PM me and direct me to y'alls current home/hidey hole. Not that their afraid I'll spread them around, but rather, their afraid I won't be around to accept all of the nekkid selfie pics they send me.....daily. Thanks guys. Keep them coming. Best rodent control known to man. Haven't seen a mouse all winter. Unfortunately, Herk saw them. His doggie therapy is going good however.

Secondly....@peng....
Bigollegwrappinhugssloppykissesandgeneralloveandadoration.
Luvs you very much and you aren't in any way responsible for my lack of being around, posting stupid crap.
I do feel guilty I haven't held up my end of our deal yet....I apollogize. But I stand by not using it till we're even.
I did borrow that sweet drip tip off of it however.:D
My new "attitude" meds seem to be working. I've had more energy and "give a shit" than I've had in a long time.
Who knows where that will lead?

And finally......to the rest of the family. QUIT MOVING WITHOUT GIVING ME SOME HEADS UP!!!!!!!!
Y'all gives me a skeered when you do that. I'm always afraid that you've finally figured me out and have washed your hands of me.
And I feel the same about all of you like I do Peng.
(This is where I'd insert an emoticon that shows you all how much you all mean to me. But I don't see that one in the 12 emojis listed.)

Now......where's Goat?

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent him a Reo I wasn't using and wouldn't take money for it. I think I made him feel bad. He won't even vape from it. I don't know what to do to fix it.

Don't worry your pretty lil head about that. He is just being true to his values. He will use it as soon as he finishes your vape box. I have a gift for him that I haven't sent and I've had it for two years now. I need to get it in a box and send it. If I ever find it again. I put it somewhere safe. :oops: I also have the juice I am to send you. I am a baaaaaaaaaad dragon.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Argument with coworker, fight with family and job might be going to SLC. Pretty awesome end to the week. But I did find everyone so I got that going for me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pewp. Double PEWP (PEWP PEWP). SLC isn't that bad, really. You will be an awesome snowboarder! They even have paintball there (I think). Hang in there buddy. I just wish you could have smooth sailing. You iz one very good egg and deserve some ease.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First off.....this is like the 4th or 5th time y'all have tried to ditch me in the middle of the night.
Of course, having the nekkid pics of 1Pak and Rooboy helps. They feel obligated to PM me and direct me to y'alls current home/hidey hole. Not that their afraid I'll spread them around, but rather, their afraid I won't be around to accept all of the nekkid selfie pics they send me.....daily. Thanks guys. Keep them coming. Best rodent control known to man. Haven't seen a mouse all winter. Unfortunately, Herk saw them. His doggie therapy is going good however.

Secondly....@peng....
Luvs you very much and you aren't in any way responsible for my lack of being around, posting stupid crap.
I do feel guilty I haven't held up my end of our deal yet....I apollogize. But I stand by not using it till we're even.
My new "attitude" meds seem to be working. I've had more energy and "give a shit" than I've had in a long time.

And finally......to the rest of the family. QUIT MOVING WITHOUT GIVING ME SOME HEADS UP!!!!!!!!
Y'all gives me a skeered when you do that. I'm always afraid that you've finally figured me out and have washed your hands of me.
(This is where I'd insert an emoticon that shows you all how much you all mean to me. But I don't see that one in the 12 emojis listed.)

Now......where's Goat?

HAWKIE!!!!! Thank all that is good and holy that you have arrived. I don't think I could continue without you.

BTW, I would love a pill that made me give a crap and feel motivated. I think I have been in a huge hole for a bit. Can't even enjoy 'ridin' and guidin'' the ole Freightshaker anymore. I don't need no more pills but maybe I need a change. Depression sucks.

Taki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pewp. Double PEWP (PEWP PEWP). SLC isn't that bad, really. You will be an awesome snowboarder! They even have paintball there (I think). Hang in there buddy. I just wish you could have smooth sailing. You iz one very good egg and deserve some ease.
In just tired of having to look over my shoulder. Just want to focus on work and get shit done.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HAWKIE!!!!! Thank all that is good and holy that you have arrived. I don't think I could continue without you.

BTW, I would love a pill that made me give a crap and feel motivated. I think I have been in a huge hole for a bit. Can't even enjoy 'ridin' and guidin'' the ole Freightshaker anymore. I don't need no more pills but maybe I need a change. Depression sucks.

Yeah....changed my "attitude" med probably 8 times last year. All either did nothing or made me worse. Changed monthly October, November, and December which sucked cuz I tend to get winter "attitude" and a real bad case of holiday "attitude", and trying to navigate new meds then really sucked.
On a new one that seems promising. My highs aren't as high but my lows aren't as low......more even keel.
Even had a little pep in my step and found myself caring about stuff a little bit. Might even end up being my normal, arsehole self again.........which will probably end with the family moving by moonlight again to attempt another Hawk ditching.
I've even become motivated to work on my blood sugars levels. Counting carbs more stringently, eating better things.....etc and have cut my insulin intake quite a bit. Like Rooboy.....I'm awesome.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah....changed my "attitude" med probably 8 times last year. All either did nothing or made me worse. Changed monthly October, November, and December which sucked cuz I tend to get winter "attitude" and a real bad case of holiday "attitude", and trying to navigate new meds then really sucked.
On a new one that seems promising. My highs aren't as high but my lows aren't as low......more even keel.
Even had a little pep in my step and found myself caring about stuff a little bit. Might even end up being my normal, arsehole self again.........which will probably end with the family moving by moonlight again to attempt another Hawk ditching.
I've even become motivated to work on my blood sugars levels. Counting carbs more stringently, eating better things.....etc and have cut my insulin intake quite a bit. Like Rooboy.....I'm awesome.
Lucky your footy team had a good year by the sounds. Good spirits one day a week can be precious

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Claudia P

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We would be more than happy to give you a heads up before we move IF we got a heads up before NV went down. I suggested moving because as slow as NV is they probably will just shut down for good one day, actually I thought that might have been what happened.

I didn't think Peng had anything to do with your disappearance but figured she would be more likely to believe it if it came from you. :)

In any case I'm happy to see you found us even if you had help. :)

Secondly....@peng....

Now......where's Goat?

DantesInferno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dready pointed me to where y'all were hanging now. Sorry been a few busy months. Did sell our house and got moved. Hope everyone has done well. I'll pop in more frequently now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DantesInferno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just to catch up cause you know I've still been trying anything and everything. I've officially replaced my dearest veritas attys with the baal v2. Mainly because I've gotten into the fancy coil builds which don't always fit well in the veritas. I'm dantrn on Instagram. Lots of cool pics. My main mods right now are a militia mods dna200,the wismec dna200, the incubus mech box mods and I'm back to using the bay city vapors xxix quite a bit. I've tried the postless designed attys. They're all pretty great. Been through tons of tanks. Crowns, aromamizer rdta, Griffin, etc. 2 post attys are probably my favorite cause they'll take anything. Currently using the CCI archon rda and stumpy for those. And out of all the fancy coil builds I'd confidently say a plain fused clapton performs the best across the board.

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dready pointed me to where y'all were hanging now. Sorry been a few busy months. Did sell our house and got moved. Hope everyone has done well. I'll pop in more frequently now.

Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo..........DI is in the house!!! Now, if we can also get DCK here most of us will be here!

Glad the move went well. I have to tell ya, I don't spend money when you aren't around....lol Butttttt.......don't take that in a way to make you stay away! ;)

DantesInferno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No more well disasters before selling up?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
It was acctually acting up when we left. Pulling lots of gas into the water lines. Methane they said it was. Not my problem now. And the very last day we moved the garage door spring busted, dropped the door and tore the frame and opener down from the ceiling. Lol. Again wasn't our problem. We felt bad about that one though so we paid to have it fixed for them.

DantesInferno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo..........DI is in the house!!! Now, if we can also get DCK here most of us will be here!

Glad the move went well. I have to tell ya, I don't spend money when you aren't around....lol Butttttt.......don't take that in a way to make you stay away! ;)
Sweet. What you need? I'll point you in the right direction. Lol. Tank? Yes get the hyped up Griffin if you can do dual 3mm claptons in it. Best performing tank I've used. Sucks juice like mad though.

Claudia P

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Stephanie do you have HIC's donut recipe? I just need to know what flavors it uses to see if I have all of them before I buy it.

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sweet. What you need? I'll point you in the right direction. Lol. Tank? Yes get the hyped up Griffin if you can do dual 3mm claptons in it. Best performing tank I've used. Sucks juice like mad though.

I don't need anything.......just saying that I've been a good girl not spending any money since you've been taking your time moving! Lol I bought another UWell Crown for Christmas, but that has been it for a few months. I really haven't even been vaping. Believe it or not with all that has been going on, that has been thrown to the wayside. Maybe I need to mix something new.

DantesInferno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've darn near perfected 2 juices. Similar profile with cap cinnamon danish, FA joy and then either FA fuji or FA pear. Both really good if those sound like anything someone wants to try.

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Stephanie do you have HIC's donut recipe? I just need to know what flavors it uses to see if I have all of them before I buy it.

Yep..........Do you mean his Old Fashion donut?

If so.........you need Joy, Catalan Cream, Cookie, Vanilla Classic, Vienna Cream, Caramel, Walnut and TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
and TFA Holiday Spice

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've darn near perfected 2 juices. Similar profile with cap cinnamon danish, FA joy and then either FA fuji or FA pear. Both really good if those sound like anything someone wants to try.

I do love my pear flavored juices, so if you don't mind posting or sending that one, it may be a good one for me to make.

DantesInferno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do love my pear flavored juices, so if you don't mind posting or sending that one, it may be a good one for me to make.
3% FA joy and pear
2% Cap cinnamon danish swirl
Been adding 1% Tfa pear too to alter the pear flavor a lil bit.
Alternately can add FA fuji at 2.5% with the Danish and joy.

DantesInferno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's some future s#/! right there, woah!
That would be the alien clapton that I told you not to try. Lol. It's such a pain. I get maybe 1 out of 6 to turn out right. Lol. It's a hard build. I haven't perfected the framed staged coils either. They just get too intense. Too time consuming.

Claudia P

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep that's the one and of course I am missing one flavor, the holiday spice and I'll bet it is vital. :(
I tried the Blueberry Muffin subbing marzipan for the torrone and didn't care for it much, tried it again after I got the torrone and loved it.

Yep..........Do you mean his Old Fashion donut?

If so.........you need Joy, Catalan Cream, Cookie, Vanilla Classic, Vienna Cream, Caramel, Walnut and TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
and TFA Holiday Spice

DantesInferno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol... I still use a 26ga standard micro at .4. I'm likely better off not knowing what I'm missing ;)
Oh ya you have to do a dual 26 wrapped with 32 in a fused clapton. It'll blow your socks off. And fused claptons aren't hard at all. Make sure your decent at regular claptons first.

DantesInferno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I currently have about 8 set ups going. Every last one is some sort of clapton build. Fused claptons are the ticket though.

Taki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't changed a thing either. But it's fun to watch everyone else and keep up with what's out there, I guess.
Hi Dready. :)

Lol... I still use a 26ga standard micro at .4. I'm likely better off not knowing what I'm missing ;)
That makes three of us lol, still duel micros for me for the most part. Occasionally a twisted build.

VU Sponsors