Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you a traitor too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol......

Hey poi boi.......you know that I was kidding around.....as far as you know.....hope I didn’t offend you about your beloved and me looking alike.
My wife doesn’t find it funny when I tell people that she and I look exactly alike except.......boobs and beard......my coworkers love that joke but realized after the fact that maybe I shouldn’t have said that.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol......

Hey poi boi.......you know that I was kidding around.....as far as you know.....hope I didn’t offend you about your beloved and me looking alike.
My wife doesn’t find it funny when I tell people that she and I look exactly alike except.......boobs and beard......my coworkers love that joke but realized after the fact that maybe I shouldn’t have said that.

It’s all good.
In our case it’s boobs and a moustache, and I don’t color what’s left of my hair.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I spent 7 hours knocking the winter outta my yard. It’s officially mowing season.
I should have done this about a month ago.

yesterday I installed new appliances. Lowe’s wanted $125 just to install the microwave and I didn’t even check prices on the fridge and range.
Figure I’m capable of installing a power cord and a water line. Took me the better part of the day to remove the old stuff and install the new.
Anybody need an old dirty stove and microwave? (Old fridge is holding drinks and overflow in the garage).

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I spent 7 hours knocking the winter outta my yard. It’s officially mowing season.
I should have done this about a month ago.

yesterday I installed new appliances. Lowe’s wanted $125 just to install the microwave and I didn’t even check prices on the fridge and range.
Figure I’m capable of installing a power cord and a water line. Took me the better part of the day to remove the old stuff and install the new.
Anybody need an old dirty stove and microwave? (Old fridge is holding drinks and overflow in the garage).
was the microwave old, but working?
and you replaced it with a recent model?

tipping that you will regret that. I think newer microwaves are designed to be power efficient, but even spendy ones only last a year or two

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

tipping that you will regret that. I think newer microwaves are designed to be power efficient, but even spendy ones only last a year or two

He’s a blue apron person, so employee discount should take care of it.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

yeah....everything still worked....kinda....
The turntable in the microwave quit years ago and the ice maker in the freezer was kaput....and the start button on the stove was broken off but it still worked if you knew how to do it......18-20 years old on all 3.
I know that the new stuff have a way shorter lifespan but it was time. Went lower middle of the road on stove and microwave and upper middle of the road on the fridge. None of it was really my say. After I was told that I couldn’t have a gas range I pretty much quit giving a shiate what we got.
I just got to remove and install.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah....everything still worked....kinda....
The turntable in the microwave quit years ago and the ice maker in the freezer was kaput....and the start button on the stove was broken off but it still worked if you knew how to do it......18-20 years old on all 3.
I know that the new stuff have a way shorter lifespan but it was time. Went lower middle of the road on stove and microwave and upper middle of the road on the fridge. None of it was really my say. After I was told that I couldn’t have a gas range I pretty much quit giving a shiate what we got.
I just got to remove and install.
And this is why I wear pants, to avoid shagging and chlamydia

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, I made my boob comment and never saw the whole page of kitchen appliances discussion. Now I look like Huddy and feel like a boob :)
We got a new fridge a year or two ago and our daughter, who hasn’t even lived here for almost 18 years said “it’s about time!” Guess our old one was...well...old.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I made my boob comment and never saw the whole page of kitchen appliances discussion. Now I look like Huddy and feel like a boob :)
We got a new fridge a year or two ago and our daughter, who hasn’t even lived here for almost 18 years said “it’s about time!” Guess our old one was...well...old.

You have electricity?
I pictured you like Edna in the “Last Alaskans” show.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
94907415_821051524971066_4216024654638219264_o.jpg

tough to explain her role to a non afl watcher

she is a bit like a goal keeper. Stays by opposition goal posts and tries to spoil attempts at goal

VU Sponsors