Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Only works if you have enough hair to get you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no way. If you have to do a comb over to achieve a mullet, do a comb over.
I’ve always thought that if I lost it on top but could grow it on the sides I’d grow it to about mid ass then go for super tight Afro.
I’d let birds and chipmunks live it. Sooooo cool.
I’d probably the neighborhood favorite. Parents would probably want their kids hanging with me.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’d hang with you with or without an afro, as long as keep your pockets full of dimes and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

even if I didn’t have dimes and stuff in my pockets I’d tell you I did and let you check just to make you happy. Yep....totally for your happiness.

College World Series should be happening right now.......but Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....no fun to be had here.
Stupid, dumb stupid crap.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“I think for us, the bigger focus now is how we can bring our best football and our best brand back to the fore."

IDK about American football, but surely that is a good game plan, and training goal?

No wonder they get paid so much.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Knuckles... Nicotine was always illegal here. But mostly ignored. Now customs give a shit, and it is a $222,000 fine

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Migraines suck

130f026c8beac190ef2a5e5fd27dfa0f.jpg

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes. I bet that you totally agree that buddy franklin is past his prime. I think that he is injured anyway, and that they are too reliant on him. Don't you?

I could go on and on about Buddy, but in the end I’m sure that you and I both know and are in total agreement about the whole Buddy Franklin situation.
Your opinion matters to me and if you would like to elaborate your feelings on the situation I will gladly listen.
I will say this....in years to come when the name Buddy Franklin is spoken, the phrase “traitorous bastard” will NEVER be spoken and that is something to be proud of.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve accumulated over 100 hours of sick time....
Feeling the need to use 8 of those today.....for sanity’s sake.....and to keep from blowing up at my lazy coworker....and to force said coworker into a day of meaningful labor instead of watching me toil. I feel it will be a good character building moment for him and I’m feeling good about myself for giving him the opportunity to feel good about himself. I’m kinda awesome in that way.
I’m having some moments of guilt over this decision but feel I can use these feelings as a springboard to better myself...not only for me but for my family, my employer and for humanity as a whole.
In the future they will probably build statues of me which will no doubt be toppled by some lighthearted, misunderstood group of peaceful protesters and that will give them that awesome feeling of a job well done.
I am....without a doubt the gift that keeps giving and giving.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve accumulated over 100 hours of sick time....
Feeling the need to use 8 of those today.....for sanity’s sake.....and to keep from blowing up at my lazy coworker....and to force said coworker into a day of meaningful labor instead of watching me toil. I feel it will be a good character building moment for him and I’m feeling good about myself for giving him the opportunity to feel good about himself. I’m kinda awesome in that way.
I’m having some moments of guilt over this decision but feel I can use these feelings as a springboard to better myself...not only for me but for my family, my employer and for humanity as a whole.
In the future they will probably build statues of me which will no doubt be toppled by some lighthearted, misunderstood group of peaceful protesters and that will give them that awesome feeling of a job well done.
I am....without a doubt the gift that keeps giving and giving.
Imma nominate you for Australian of the year in January. My hero

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Imma nominate you for Australian of the year in January. My hero

I stand here, humbled, in the realization of the love and admiration from down under.
Never has 1 man been bestowed with so much.
I hope I can live up to the expectations.

that’s a rough draft of my acceptance speech.
You’ll notice that at no point did I utter the phrase “y’all can kiss my butt”.
I really feel that I’m growing as a human being, and anybody that doesn’t agree can kiss my butt.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning knuckles

It is still winter. This goes beyond blaming Huddy. It is actually an indictment on his whole team.

All the coaches, all the fans. Men, women and children.

Imagine indicting the children.

Bet he doesn't even feel guilty for indicting grannybear. The bastard.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What do motorists find so difficult about right hand turns?

Traffic lights with median strip. I just had one keep going and presumably he thought I would duck out of his way or something. He ran over my toe. I punched his roof and kept going. He pulled over a few metres down the road.

Hopefully he has learned about RH turning and giving way to pedestrians. The cunt.

VU Sponsors