Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good night, knuckles

I realised today that neither "exhausted" nor "sad" rhyme with "donuts"

It is somewhat of a revelation that I am going to try to learn from in future, and eat more donuts

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good night, knuckles

I realised today that neither "exhausted" nor "sad" rhyme with "donuts"

It is somewhat of a revelation that I am going to try to learn from in future, and eat more donuts
Instead of exhausted say worn out with a mouth full of peanuts and an south Alabama accent and it will kinda sound like donut.
Wounut........see?
then eat the peanuts and eat a donut.
I‘ve got nothing for sad. Maybe just don’t be sad.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately, that was their game plan last week.
At the very least I hope they trample the turf more towards mid field This week.

Give them some tweets.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Hawkeyes SUCK bad this year.
I think they must ALL have coronal fallout.
At least you get to make self depreciating jokes. I like those.

My team won their first flag in 60 years recently. And nobody laughed at my jokes about my team anymore. They always did prior to that. Everyone could laugh at my team. We were loved, because we were pathetic.

You don't get that when you win. People are mean.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At least you get to make self depreciating jokes. I like those.

My team won their first flag in 60 years recently. And nobody laughed at my jokes about my team anymore. They always did prior to that. Everyone could laugh at my team. We were loved, because we were pathetic.

You don't get that when you win. People are mean.
It looks like I’m going to be safe making jokes about my HAWKEYES this year....cuz we gonna suck it up all year.
Saturday night after our loss our star wide receiver thought his best course of action would be to get very drunk and drive 74mph in a 30mph zone. So he/we have that going for us.

I’m thinking of starting a company Selling grass seed for overseeing problem areas and I’m going to call it “32 yardline lawn repair”.
I see potential. Maybe tout fast recovery with a tag line such as...
”lawn recovery faster than a 74mph wide receiver“.
ground floor opportunity for anyone interested.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i read that it is apparently only an aussie thing, when in a cab and near your destination, to say "just anywhere along here, thanks"

do you do exact co-ordinates/location?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i read that it is apparently only an aussie thing, when in a cab and near your destination, to say "just anywhere along here, thanks"

do you do exact co-ordinates/location?
I do the same.
Snowflakes need dropped off within 10 feet of the door but I’m good if I have to walk a bit.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well guys, I just got out of the hospital, AGAIN, 6 day visit this time. Scar tissue wrapping around a piece of intestine. I was very lucky...a day or two more woulda be really bad.
so, anyway, that’s where I’ve been hiding, promise no 3rd time. Love you all. ?

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well guys, I just got out of the hospital, AGAIN, 6 day visit this time. Scar tissue wrapping around a piece of intestine. I was very lucky...a day or two more woulda be really bad.
so, anyway, that’s where I’ve been hiding, promise no 3rd time. Love you all.

Not good Grammy bear! Who’s going to spoil the Cubs?
I hope you don’t have the pleasure of having a picc line. I don’t remember them putting mine in, but it was interesting when they took it out.
Glad you’re better!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so, anyway, that’s where I’ve been hiding, promise no 3rd time. Love you all.
Granny, surely if you want a hobby, then golf like keif, or knitting is better than hostible stays?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
knuckles...

knu... ckles

kn... uc... kles
Take your meds.

I just picked up a 65” 4K tv that my wife bought on line at Wal Mart......for $245!
Is it wrong of me to feel that this may be a lackluster electronics purchase?
Like, maybe when I turn it on my sprinklers might go off or my neighbors pace maker might burp......or it will shed on my furniture....or poop on my carpet.
Seems WAY cheap to be good.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Take your meds.

I just picked up a 65” 4K tv that my wife bought on line at Wal Mart......for $245!
Is it wrong of me to feel that this may be a lackluster electronics purchase?
Like, maybe when I turn it on my sprinklers might go off or my neighbors pace maker might burp......or it will shed on my furniture....or poop on my carpet.
Seems WAY cheap to be good.

Was it a gift for you?
Happy birthday anyway!!!

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was it a gift for you?
Happy birthday anyway!!!

Nope. Not for me but it’s pretty good for $245.
going to splurge on a sound bar and subwoofer cuz my antique receiver and speakers aren’t compatible. I need my stereo in the garage anyway. I just trashed my garage stereo.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope. Not for me but it’s pretty good for $245.
going to splurge on a sound bar and subwoofer cuz my antique receiver and speakers aren’t compatible. I need my stereo in the garage anyway. I just trashed my garage stereo.

Let me know if you can sense any difference between the “sound “. My wife gave my stereo stuff to the movers when we took our stuff out of storage.
Downloads and streams are convenient, but vinyl and a good receiver have a different feel.

VU Sponsors