Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe it’s running to keep warm...
Maybe it’s running to keep warm...
Maybe. It’s less runny today but it was a balmy 22 degrees so there’s that.
I don’t know what any of this has to do with me being able to go pantless. I’ve got new neighbors to indoctrinate. And I have a feeling that they are going to be way more receptive to the mowing thong than my old neighbors. Fingers crossed.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe. It’s less runny today but it was a balmy 22 degrees so there’s that.
I don’t know what any of this has to do with me being able to go pantless. I’ve got new neighbors to indoctrinate. And I have a feeling that they are going to be way more receptive to the mowing thong than my old neighbors. Fingers crossed.
There you go again scaring...scarring...(both!) the new neighbors!

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There you go again scaring...scarring...(both!) the new neighbors!
Lol....I think they’ll be o.k.
they seem like the mother nature type...kinda hippy-ish, kayak on the deck, granola and “incense” smells wafting into my yard.....they might even have their own mowing thongs. I really hope she does...not so much him.
They have a big doofus dog, Archie. He and I are becoming buddy’s.
He poops bigger than Herk. It looks like baby seals laying all over their back yard.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol....I think they’ll be o.k.
they seem like the mother nature type...kinda hippy-ish, kayak on the deck, granola and “incense” smells wafting into my yard.....they might even have their own mowing thongs. I really hope she does...not so much him.
They have a big doofus dog, Archie. He and I are becoming buddy’s.
He poops bigger than Herk. It looks like baby seals laying all over their back yard.
baby seals
Major lol 🤣

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got DogMum fish and potato cakes

fc3a59ed62d48cbaa4b65dc5996bdbcc.jpg
c266da7fdf3deed2a20c5964b271ccb8.jpg
7cef117993040b8da77f9af9619d1a10.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Knuckles

It is 7.30am, and the sun is up

There is really only one conclusion to draw from this

The first of which is that's what she said
The second is that it is night time and time for bed

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It gives me migraines, but is so good

Hawkie, can you slowly describe what it is like to eat cheese, whilst wearing a thong and pole dancing? Rawr
***slowly***
It’s...good...but...not...as...good...as...,not...even...close...,to...eating...chocolate...,whilst...wearing...a...thong...and...pole...dancing.

and what gives you migraines?
the cheese? (That would suck...don’t eat cheese)
Wearing a thong? (Perhaps a larger sized thong)
Pole dancing? (Stop hitting your head on the pole)

Is it just me or do you feel as well that my problem solving abilities are not only overlooked but also not given the recognition that they and I deserve.
I should be given free reign to dictate world changes as I see fit. It makes me all gooey to think of a world based on my minds concept of what the world should be.

what do you think?

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
***slowly***
It’s...good...but...not...as...good...as...,not...even...close...,to...eating...chocolate...,whilst...wearing...a...thong...and...pole...dancing.

Is it just me or do you feel as well that my problem solving abilities are not only overlooked but also not given the recognition that they and I deserve.
I should be given free reign to dictate world changes as I see fit. It makes me all gooey to think of a world based on my minds concept of what the world should be.

what do you think?

An executive order would take care of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
***slowly***

what do you think?
Not sure what I think as my head has exploded 🙃😂🙃

VU Sponsors