Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And good luck to the Braves.* I didn’t really say that but I did. They were fun in playoffs 😊

*except of course when playing Giants!
I’m ready for some REAL baseball this year. Last year was weird.
Go Giants, when playing anybody but the Braves, and I only kid about Huddy

as far as you know.

But first we have basketball to finish up and my HAWKEYES have been very entertaining this year. Hopefully they can make a run in the tournament.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m ready for some REAL baseball this year. Last year was weird.
Go Giants, when playing anybody but the Braves, and I only kid about Huddy

as far as you know.

But first we have basketball to finish up and my HAWKEYES have been very entertaining this year. Hopefully they can make a run in the tournament.
Go HAWKEYES!

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There....I said it. And I’m not taking it back, nor do I feel bad for having said it.
Its been a long time coming.
Unknot your knickers and get over it.

one more thing....

GO HAWKS...pummel Wisconsin.

Why you ask?
cuz we don’t need no stinking badgers.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, and Keith. Apparently somebody did something in golf yesterday that has only happened a few times

4 consecutive something and it was called a partridge or a vulture or something bird related

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, and Keith. Apparently somebody did something in golf yesterday that has only happened a few times

4 consecutive something and it was called a partridge or a vulture or something bird related
Probably an ooslefinch.
vary rare in golf AND the wild.
Its the inspiration for the saying..”what’s the matter? Got an ooslefinch up your butt”. More commonly known as a butt finch.
Little known fact. Butt finches are the #1 reason for knotted knickers.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There....I said it. And I’m not taking it back, nor do I feel bad for having said it.
Its been a long time coming.
Unknot your knickers and get over it.

one more thing....

GO HAWKS...pummel Wisconsin.

Why you ask?
cuz we don’t need no stinking badgers.
Do you ever decide to contact someone who you have not spoken to in years. So you send an email thinking that, after maybe 5 years, opening with "And another thing!" will be funny, but the person does not agree?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you ever decide to contact someone who you have not spoken to in years. So you send an email thinking that, after maybe 5 years, opening with "And another thing!" will be funny, but the person does not agree?
Lack of a sense of humor, a refined sense of humor like you and I have, is a main cause of the decline of humankind.
Snowflakes, cancellers and those who butts are the permanent abodes of ooslefinchs find no humor in anything and are a drain to be around. Life is too short to be taken seriously. That’s a direct quote from the Bible. Book of lackadaisical.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lack of a sense of humor, a refined sense of humor like you and I have, is a main cause of the decline of humankind.
Snowflakes, cancellers and those who butts are the permanent abodes of ooslefinchs find no humor in anything and are a drain to be around. Life is too short to be taken seriously. That’s a direct quote from the Bible. Book of lackadaisical.
I am too confused about all that. Apparently snow flakery caused by someone else being a snow flake does not count as being a snow flake. Nor does a third snow flake taking offence to the second offence taker, who was offended by too many people being offended

I don't know how it all started though. Just that everyone is apparently called Karen now

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am too confused about all that. Apparently snow flakery caused by someone else being a snow flake does not count as being a snow flake. Nor does a third snow flake taking offence to the second offence taker, who was offended by too many people being offended

I don't know how it all started though. Just that everyone is apparently called Karen now
I’m married to a Karen.
she really hates the whole Karen thing. And she really hates it when I tell her to not act like a Karen.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ff38b4d9f5b7fdae22e5e219d4d83e49.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Might go to round 2 feetsball against West Coast Eagles

It should be good, to have human interaction

For example having people say "Move out of the way, you fat bastard"

I've missed that, with lockdown

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Might go to round 2 feetsball against West Coast Eagles

It should be good, to have human interaction

For example having people say "Move out of the way, you fat bastard"

I've missed that, with lockdown
I’ll tell you to move outta my way you fat bastard anytime you need me to.
just ask................you fat bastard.

I hope that made you feel better.
I feel really good now.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do have human contact with dietitian on Friday. And she will say "Geez you are a fat bastard"

And GP 2 hours later. And he will say "Nerr nerr. Fatty fat fat fatty"

So, that's good

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do have human contact with dietitian on Friday. And she will say "Geez you are a fat bastard"

And GP 2 hours later. And he will say "Nerr nerr. Fatty fat fat fatty"

So, that's good
Bedside manner in medical professionals is critical.
sounds like you have 2 of the very best.
my endocrinologist mutters “#uckin diabetics give me a headache” Under her breath repeatedly......but she’s kinda hot so I just agree with her.

VU Sponsors