Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now I’m getting a little worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve got this. Already taken care of.
by the way...you go by ”Keif” now.
Its part of our witless protection program.
You might have to move to nebraska. I’ll send you a map where you can find a hole in the border fence. Not a fence really. More of a row of soybeans. You can just kinda step over it and come on in. Ask for “Roy”....
Im in the witless program too.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we were all just here, being good....being very good, then sweet feet came by and stirred things up. Dog, Keif and I are innocent. Innocent I tell ya.
It was sweet feet. Yeah...that’s the ticket.

Why hawkie... you’ve never been innocent a day in your life

It’s a good thing granny bear has been around to keep you guys in line. Now who is going to mow my lawn?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Water supply interruption today. So, need to bottle enough water for 4 hours of coffee and green tea for 2 people

I think that I have enough bottles. Providing that there's no crisis level exhaustion

Thoughts and prayers welcome. It will be tough

My grandpa was in WWII and hopefully he watches over us, to bolster the supply of coffee water

4 hours is not a long time. Except in relation to coffee

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Water supply interruption today. So, need to bottle enough water for 4 hours of coffee and green tea for 2 people

I think that I have enough bottles. Providing that there's no crisis level exhaustion

Thoughts and prayers welcome. It will be tough

My grandpa was in WWII and hopefully he watches over us, to bolster the supply of coffee water

4 hours is not a long time. Except in relation to coffee
I’m pretty sure science has proven that 4 hours of coffee/water time is equal to dog years times to the 5th degree squared....minus 2 in daylights savings.
you are in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you fall off the mower?

A baby, fresh out of the laundry machine?
What's red and white and moves at 1000mph?

Baby in a blender
All very close.
my left shoulder. Rack failure at work. Attacked by a pallet of block. All in all I’m good considering what could have happened.
spent an hour with nurse Ratchet, so I’ve got that going for me.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who hit the rack? They don’t fail on their own.

Nobody at that immediate time....old outside rack. Rusted and beat up. Only 5’ tall. 1 pallet on, 1 pallet under and not for block as they stack on each other but we’re there for lack of room. I may have over reacted...barely discolored today and nowhere near as sore as I expected. Could be worse. I could be a down under baby. Sheeesh...they have it rough.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nobody at that immediate time....old outside rack. Rusted and beat up. Only 5’ tall. 1 pallet on, 1 pallet under and not for block as they stack on each other but we’re there for lack of room. I may have over reacted...barely discolored today and nowhere near as sore as I expected. Could be worse. I could be a down under baby. Sheeesh...they have it rough.

OSHA violation?
My brother had a container locking pin “brush “ his face while standing under a gantry crane at the pier. Crane is about 8 stories high and the pin about 3#.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OSHA violation?
My brother had a container locking pin “brush “ his face while standing under a gantry crane at the pier. Crane is about 8 stories high and the pin about 3#.

Nah...wasn’t a big deal and I’m not one of “those” people. I work with people that would make a deal out of it. I was forced to go to to the dr. But wouldn’t have had my manager not been there And witnessed it. I’ve had more “severe“ injuries I’ve not reported.
I would say I was just being a baby but I’m afraid Dog might put me in the dryer or a blender.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah...wasn’t a big deal and I’m not one of “those” people. I work with people that would make a deal out of it. I was forced to go to to the dr. But wouldn’t have had my manager not been there And witnessed it. I’ve had more “severe“ injuries I’ve not reported.
I would say I was just being a baby but I’m afraid Dog might put me in the dryer or a blender.
Or a blender IN the dryer...

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Hawkie, who scored your runs today???😘

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
16dc91b7f80649cdf762658b2adb5ddc.jpg

VU Sponsors