Kent Brooks

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey friends. Wanted to give you a heads up that I published Betelgeuse, Gravity, GCD, and Sure Bert. I spread the recipes around, if anyone can't find let me know xoxo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ad1008114c53f8d1e687744ac01ba4cc.jpg

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Shhhhhh....
Don’t tell anybody.....
I called in “sick” today and I’m really not. Just decided I needed a day off. This leaves me with only 18 sick days left. Mamabears thinks I don’t utilize my 5 sick days a year properly and she’s probably right. If I quit or I’m fired I don’t get paid for them.

Herk is very happy that I’m sick today.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i don't know when your days start and finish

is today tomorrow yet? so playing yankmees day?

is keith hernandez a yankmee? seinfeld and knuckledom taught me everything that i know

is keithu2 keith hernandez?

i thimk that he is
Today is still today but it is tomorrow in that the BRAVES do indeed play the Yankmees in an hour and a half from now. Stupid Yankmees.

I do think Keith Hernandez was a Yankmee. I don’t think Keithu2 is Keith Hernandez. I’m not really sure that Keithu2 is really Keithu2. And his Swedish heritage seems a bit sketchy if you ask me.
NTTAWWT
(not that there’s anything wrong with that)
I watched a bit of Seinfeld myself.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today is still today but it is tomorrow in that the BRAVES do indeed play the Yankmees in an hour and a half from now. Stupid Yankmees.

I do think Keith Hernandez was a Yankmee. I don’t think Keithu2 is Keith Hernandez. I’m not really sure that Keithu2 is really Keithu2. And his Swedish heritage seems a bit sketchy if you ask me.
NTTAWWT
(not that there’s anything wrong with that)
I watched a bit of Seinfeld myself.
Lol Yankmees 🤣
never heard it till this conversation 😂

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PS. I LOVE AARON JUDGE!!!

he’s a really great guy, even tho a Yankmee, and born and raised near my brother and fam. Schools played each other etc. my bro and others thought he’d go football, he played all major sports, but yay for baseball! ❤️⚾❤️

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Hawkie, just heard that some giant panda has hit 3 pinch hit homers...so he doesn’t have to run fast 🤣
I don’t think he CAN run fast but he can roll with the best of them.
yeah, I’m kinda developing a soft spot for the panda.
I want to eat lunch with him. I bet he knows ALL the good spots...lol...

VU Sponsors