Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have I ever mentioned how much I love the chubby Panda.
2 run homer in the bottom of the 9th to tie the game.
does this mean:

big hit, that let him, and somebody on bases 1-3 run the full circuit
this hit happened towards the end of the 9th innings
resulting in a draw

???

my doggies play my sister's blues today. She will be here too. But, my family is civil with these things. I'll comment on how well sam walsh is progressing for her team. And she will rub her eyes and forehead in that stressed out way, and sigh

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
does this mean:

big hit, that let him, and somebody on bases 1-3 run the full circuit
this hit happened towards the end of the 9th innings
resulting in a draw

???

my doggies play my sister's blues today. She will be here too. But, my family is civil with these things. I'll comment on how well sam walsh is progressing for her team. And she will rub her eyes and forehead in that stressed out way, and sigh
Yep.
your assessment is spot on.
upon returning to the dugout they gave him a rack of ribs and 3 turkey legs for a job well done. He is currently cuddled up in a corner, asleep, with his arms wrapped around a gallon of rocky road ice cream and his head resting on a wheel of cheese.
I love that chubby Panda.

Boo blues. Go doggies.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eddie Betts should shout himself something from the extra large section of the seniors menu tonight

Bastard. He was contracted to blues this year in a mentoring role, not expected to play much. And he has scored 5 goals tonight

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So derpy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On my walk

8cf739f462b9f701d9d71b6fe2fb5972.jpg

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is she lining up new job prior to leaving?

She’s in the process of sending her resume to a former co-worker to put on LinkedIn. Co-worker left when the current boss took over, since she was his target then.
She’s seeing the cfo this morning to tell him to lay her off, or she will resign with cause.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She’s in the process of sending her resume to a former co-worker to put on LinkedIn. Co-worker left when the current boss took over, since she was his target then.
She’s seeing the cfo this morning to tell him to lay her off, or she will resign with cause.

Tell her “you go, girl!”

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tell her “you go, girl!”
that's what she said

that's what she said

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're just jealous because I always know what she said. Illustrating how connected I am, and how I understand women
I admit that I’ve always been jelly of you.
Ive always known that all men want to BE you, and all women want to BE WITH you. But I’ve always felt blessed to have known you and to consider you to be a friend.
I don’t mind riding your coat tails.

I think you have koala poop on your coat tails. Maybe throw it in the washer....or beat it on a rock down at the platypus pond.:p

VU Sponsors