Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I admit that I’ve always been jelly of you.
Ive always known that all men want to BE you, and all women want to BE WITH you. But I’ve always felt blessed to have known you and to consider you to be a friend.
I don’t mind riding your coat tails.

I think you have koala poop on your coat tails. Maybe throw it in the washer....or beat it on a rock down at the platypus pond.:p
Wombat poop is more interesting

It is cubes
Since wombats burrow, Mumma wombat's pouch has to face backwards. So, wombat joeys don't suckle milk. They feed on those cubes to the rear

I thimk that if I were a wombat joey. I would set about growing up and leaving home. Strong, independent type

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sleep now

Just before I go. I'm thinking that bravery is advantageous in any sport. And I am just wondering if being 9+ foot tall giant poses any practical challenges? Or maybe it helps?

Night knuckles

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sleep now

Just before I go. I'm thinking that bravery is advantageous in any sport. And I am just wondering if being 9+ foot tall giant poses any practical challenges? Or maybe it helps?

Night knuckles
I saw Andre the giant at an airport once. Being that big is a major disadvantage.
clothing, furniture, seating, food portions etc......aren’t made with his type in mind. After watching him try to get seated in the terminal I can’t imagine how he got seated on the plane. Or even on the plane. I was maybe a hundred feet from him and even at that distance he was MASSIVE. Dude could hardly walk.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have this thing that sometimes I try to guess what time of the day it is for the other knuckles.

And, I just realised that I always assume that it is late evening in grannyville.

Keith is pretty much same time as me, but yesterday.

Hawkie is in eternal mowing time timezone.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like donuts.

I do too, but they seem to wrap around my mid-section. Is there such a thing as a donut belly?
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is a way out

Be the ball

You got this, knuckles
There is no way out. It’s a circular dead end.

HEY. I no longer have to wear a mask at work.
I will not put one on again. If any store tells me I have to wear one to enter their store, I will not enter their store. Wal mart, Sams, Target and a few others have dropped their mask mandate. If I can’t get what I need at any of those places I don’t need it.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is no way out. It’s a circular dead end.

HEY. I no longer have to wear a mask at work.
I will not put one on again. If any store tells me I have to wear one to enter their store, I will not enter their store. Wal mart, Sams, Target and a few others have dropped their mask mandate. If I can’t get what I need at any of those places I don’t need it.
we are down to just public transport and hospitals/doctors for chin diapers. I don't think that, when nobody covers their mouth and snoz with them, that they are particularly helpful

VU Sponsors