Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know

Granny played bunco. She said so on FB and I am waiting to hear her stats for how many tackles and home runs she scored
Don’t know what bunco is over there but here it’s an illicit activity involving homemade toilet liquor, farm raised/made mind altering substances and various farm animals.......

I think. I might be thinking of another game we played growing up.
But you said grannybears was involved in some buncing activities?
🤔
now some of her earlier posts make sense......

I think.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hahahaha I won the prize for most losses 🤣. Yes, there IS a prize for that 😳.

Huddy won of course!
he’s like that.
it is usually called the wooden spoon here

i have started mattie, but want to get more layers on before showing you

bunco is a game of inches, if that last set shot bounced left rather than right...

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don’t know what bunco is over there but here it’s an illicit activity involving homemade toilet liquor, farm raised/made mind altering substances and various farm animals.......

I think.
I think that is the half time entertainment

I view that as catering for the TV ratings

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

🤔

I think.
What, exactly, is buncing?
’toilet liquor’ made me throw up in my mouth a little…bad in so many ways…

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What, exactly, is buncing?
’toilet liquor’ made me throw up in my mouth a little…bad in so many ways…
Buncing is the “ing”ing part of bunco. Buncoing isn’t proper. Buncing is.
Its a superlative.....or a transverse thingy.....or...ummmm....I’m out of big words that I don’t know the meaning of....but I’m sure it’s buncing......maybe....

If toilet liquor makes you throw up in your mouth a little, try holding your nose when you drink it and chase it with a soda cracker.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
95 yesterday....72 today....headache both days.
stoopid weather.

college World Series cranked up here in Omaha. Might have to go to a game. It is clear across town from me. I live in the extreme southwest part of the metro Omaha area and the series in in the northeast part. Maybe I’ll opt for a Stormchasers game.(the Stormchasers are the K.C. Royals farm team). The Stormchasers park is just 3-4 miles down the road.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
95 yesterday....72 today....headache both days.
stoopid weather.

college World Series cranked up here in Omaha. Might have to go to a game. It is clear across town from me. I live in the extreme southwest part of the metro Omaha area and the series in in the northeast part. Maybe I’ll opt for a Stormchasers game.(the Stormchasers are the K.C. Royals farm team). The Stormchasers park is just 3-4 miles down the road.
Sometimes I get into the Little League WS every now and then. I should be watching the hotties at College WS 🤣

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buncing is the “ing”ing part of bunco. Buncoing isn’t proper. Buncing is.
Its a superlative.....or a transverse thingy.....or...ummmm....I’m out of big words that I don’t know the meaning of....but I’m sure it’s buncing......maybe....

If toilet liquor makes you throw up in your mouth a little, try holding your nose when you drink it and chase it with a soda cracker.
Buncoing is correct of course. Gotta have that O. As it were. 😜

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes I get into the Little League WS every now and then. I should be watching the hotties at College WS

Is there such a thing as a Mercougar?

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We’re headed up north for a few nights, no cell service. It’ll be the first I’ve seen of the burn scar 🙁. All the fire services did a hell of a job making a stand on our ridge top. They backburned down from ridge and stopped this edge of fire. we had 10-20 acres burned, some more burned, some less. Anyway, later gators 😊

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmmm….hoping down under Dominos is better than my down the road Dominos. that looks good however.
Is that platypus and pineapple or something more exotic.
I’d wash that down with some toilet liquor.
Domino's is really bad

But they are $5 p/pizza compared to $17 at the Italian restaurant

And online ordering is convenient on the way home

Rawr

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Domino's is really bad

But they are $5 p/pizza compared to $17 at the Italian restaurant

And online ordering is convenient on the way home

Rawr
Yeah, not a Dominos fan. Or Pizza Hut.
Last Friday we had a local pizza called Copps pizza. I had pork something something…..it had Canadian bacon, pepperoni, bbq pork, bacon and maybe other pig stuff…red sauce, cream cheese and some kind of sweet bbq drizzle on it. It was really good and the amount of meat on it was awesome. They have a pork burnt ends that I’m going to try next. Kinda pricey but worth it.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, not a Dominos fan. Or Pizza Hut.
Last Friday we had a local pizza called Copps pizza. I had pork something something…..it had Canadian bacon, pepperoni, bbq pork, bacon and maybe other pig stuff…red sauce, cream cheese and some kind of sweet bbq drizzle on it. It was really good and the amount of meat on it was awesome. They have a pork burnt ends that I’m going to try next. Kinda pricey but worth it.
1. cheese
2. not having to cook

(end, pizza)

nigh nighs hawkie

VU Sponsors