Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry Hawkie 🙁
Its just one game or some such nonsense
Yeah. Don’t know what I was smelling, but it wasn’t BRAVES winning.

for the second time in 2 weeks I’ve found a 4 legged buddy running loose and alone in our yard. Neither had any I.D. on them. We live on a busy street with a 25mph limit but 45 is more the norm. I worry they might get hit. So I go out and collect them then spend the next few hours trying to find the puppy parents. We have a neighborhood forum that’s really good for things like this. Puppy daddy came to get his fur baby and was wearing a BRAVES shirt. Told him I liked his shirt…..and to put an I.D. tag on his dog. And that I don’t know what he calls his dog but I’ve named him peanut. He should continue to do so.

I’m expecting a huge reward….possible parade and a statue from the city and admiring public, and a delivery of top notch snacks and beverages just prior to my HAWKEYES kickoff tomorrow. Probably t.v. news interviews as well.
Its tough being this awesome but I think I’m handling it pretty well.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am slow

Tonight was just lawn. And a partial bork. But she will get there eventually

Textures going OK

e08384f0b9a96ff1ac5be2d2279ec775.jpg
960f9a2783dccd8161c68404d2584719.jpg
54eac64b7fd581cca99d2fb63a618615.jpg
a6a5e8b0d802664ae2bbe27a1d17df15.jpg
90694ba5db69da95a063c152139b0ac5.jpg
d3329124b78801880084d1f73b28d37b.jpg
a8c474204f5a08a164b276b58c9b44fe.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We have mason cox playing for Collingwood BTW

He is an American who's basketball career didn't go to plan. But he came here to generally jump a lot and be tall

He had a good finals series a few years ago. But form dropped off and he might not be contracted next year

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He’s a sports not art expert.
Game day thong is in order. Duffel coat is for dirty betty’s and other formal occasions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that granny is an expert that understands the rules and stuff. Hawkie and I are just passionate fans. Any penalty against our team is wrong and against the opposition is legit

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Boof head

It'll change a lot

Are you wearing a thong? Flattery in a thong is different from in a duffel coat
Am I wearing a thong?
pfffft….
Not only am I, but I’ve pulled out my extra special game day, marquee matchup,
super duper thong.
Oriental silk-like material…black in color with a glorious Tigerhawk strategically
placed in the only place with enough material to hold said tigerhawk…and my traditional raccoon tail is replaced by genuine faux Hawk plumage that flows to just above my ankles.
put it on and went down to the community mailbox and you can’t believe the jealous looks I got. Neighbors couldn’t take their eyes off of me.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no….grannybears should be in a good of enough mood to put that dead chicken down.
Why yes Hawkie, I AM in a good mood! Did you see our pitcher? Logan Webb.😊⚾😊 He’s from Rocklin, which is 10 miles away, totally local kid.
good mood but actually I have a bit of stomach bug, why I’m not here.
go Braves HAWKEYES and Giants!!!

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Am I wearing a thong?
pfffft….
Not only am I, but I’ve pulled out my extra special game day, marquee matchup,
super duper thong.
Oriental silk-like material…black in color with a glorious Tigerhawk strategically
placed in the only place with enough material to hold said tigerhawk…and my traditional raccoon tail is replaced by genuine faux Hawk plumage that flows to just above my ankles.
put it on and went down to the community mailbox and you can’t believe the jealous looks I got. Neighbors couldn’t take their eyes off of me.
O Hawkie lmao

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why yes Hawkie, I AM in a good mood! Did you see our pitcher? Logan Webb. He’s from Rocklin, which is 10 miles away, totally local kid.
good mood but actually I have a bit of stomach bug, why I’m not here.
go Braves HAWKEYES and Giants!!!

Stomach bug is a side effect of chikin smakin’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors