Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fingers crossed.
The offensive line is a mess. He’s got to be an improvement.

or not. Who knows.

Don’t care for Dijon. Cheap, vinegary yellow is the correct answer.
my favourite offensive player from my team was big will minson about ten years ago

he kept getting in trouble for trolling opposition with things like saying that he anally raped their mum last night

which is pretty offensive

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
324666357_1324071138430939_2671787057730231347_n.jpg

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m baaaaaaack!
no internet for about 3 days, but at least we had power. What a couple days we’ve had,
STORMS
FLOODS
gimme A chance to catch my breath…

GO NINERS (who we couldn’t watch 🙁)
Was worried about you. I was going to mention a mud slide then feared that Dog would think I was calling you a mud slide….which isn’t good…never call a woman a mud slide…but that’s better than being called a mud shark…I work with a mud shark…she is striving to attain mud slide status….but I was concerned about an actual mud slide…..

I can’t remember where I was going with this. Glad you’re OK….and not a mud shark…or mud slide….or even muddy. I guess I don’t know if you’re muddy or not…you could be muddy but would like to think that you’d clean yourself up a bit before coming to see us…..if you’re muddy go wash yourself..you’ll feel better…I’ll feel better…………………………………………please go shower then come back.

:thanks::luck:

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was worried about you. I was going to mention a mud slide then feared that Dog would think I was calling you a mud slide….which isn’t good…never call a woman a mud slide…but that’s better than being called a mud shark…I work with a mud shark…she is striving to attain mud slide status….but I was concerned about an actual mud slide…..

I can’t remember where I was going with this. Glad you’re OK….and not a mud shark…or mud slide….or even muddy. I guess I don’t know if you’re muddy or not…you could be muddy but would like to think that you’d clean yourself up a bit before coming to see us…..if you’re muddy go wash yourself..you’ll feel better…I’ll feel better…………………………………………please go shower then come back.

:thanks::luck:
Ok I’m all un-muddy!

speaking of mudslide, the best ice cream in the world is Tillamook Mudslide!
so I could be turning into a mudslide 😳🤣

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Burning another 2022 vacation day. Becoming apparent that I’m not ready for retirement……bored shitless. How clean does one’s home really need to be?
My floors are so clean that Herk refuses to walk on them out of embarrassment.

Thinking I might have to do a side hustle part time and get away from B’Lowes….cuz they have become SOOOOO woke and I’m about the least wokiest person around…customers have become total assholes and apparently it’s against policy for me to point out to them that they’re an asshole…lol…I do it nicely..so I keep telling the wife that I might have to find a cheap food trailer and do coffee and breakfast muffins/biscuit thingys that I make in the morning and a down and dirty lunch like hot dogs….and scotch…then call it a day…about 3 days a week.
Already working on my marketing plan.
I would have one of those big bells that you can ring annoyingly next to the serving window. At lunch the menu board would read..HOT DOG $3.75…
RING THE BELL 5 TIMES AND YELL OUT “I WANT A BIG WEINER…I NEED A BIG WEINER” and get the hot dog for $3.00.
I see a line of people As far as the eye can see for that. And the commemorative “I WANT A BIG WEINER” t-shirt would probably fly off the shelf.

Me being bored is probably not a good thing. My thoughts on a small mowing service are most likely illegal. definitely immoral. And my t-shirt idea for that makes even me blush.

I need a purpose….and a donut.

VU Sponsors