Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8 days until heavy restrictions here

Even hardware can only be sold in pharmacies. Can't import anything and nothing can be sold locally outside pharmacies

So places like chemical labs and soap making suppliers will wonder why PG and VG suddenly got popular

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Free 99.
I just have to find all their bits and pieces that I just put away and get a USPS box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This sounds like the time you had “free” candy in your car.
Or the time you had a “free” puppy in your garage.
you can only fool me 3 or 4 times with ploys like that.
maybe 5 if it’s really good candy. 6 if it’s a cute puppy.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Even hardware can only be sold in pharmacies. Can't import anything and nothing can be sold locally outside pharmacies

So places like chemical labs and soap making suppliers will wonder why PG and VG suddenly got popular
You want some candy?
Pet my puppy?
What can I do?
Keif hit me in my soft spot.
Gotta be a workaround.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

They already put restrictions on shipping flavored eliquids, tobacco and cigars here. They are now proposing to restrict tobacco flavored juices too, but want to decriminalize possession of 1 ounce of cannabis? They couldn’t even complete the rail project here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I often get a tune stuck in my head and can’t unstick it till I pop in the buds and crank it. Problem is that after that 1 tune I get on a roll and spend all evening jamming.
Damn Chevy commercial gets Grand Funk in my head then YT music recommends other related tunes I’ve listened to and before you know it….
tonight started grand funk…then…Head East, Emerson lake and Palmer, Molly hatchet, stones, bad finger, journey, zeppelin, Chicago, bad company etc….
I think my ears are bleeding but I’m very happy about it.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
knuckles...

the first half of this is just for context, the second is the money shot

taylor swift played the melbourne cricket ground to a record for her 96 thousand people

so pics of the MCG circled far and wide globally

and... apparently your mob focused on one question:

"Where's all the car parking?"

you walk there from richmond train station, or catch a tram

then you cram in sardines coming home. Usually with the other team's fans singing their club song obnoxiously because we lost (again)

hardly anybody drives there

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
409093531_414780140918425_763149740827130251_n.jpg

not my pic

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here’s my latest Uber interaction…

UBER:
sir. Tried to pick you up but there were a bunch of fucking huskers milling about, so I left.

ME:
I get it. Those bastards are everywhere. WAY worse than a kangaroo.
run. Run fast and far.
I can only imagine that Ubers with your excessive sexiness are dangerous

Drive you to a remote corn field and proposition you

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
who do you know?
Looking back through the thread, looks like just goph. I don't know this Huddy person you all go on about, guessing I'd hate him if I did though.

I do live in Notre Dame territory, so of course I'm a big Irish fan. You know, like Irish Stout, Irish Whiskey, green eyed Irish lasses, love 'em all.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looking back through the thread, looks like just goph. I don't know this Huddy person you all go on about, guessing I'd hate him if I did though.

I do live in Notre Dame territory, so of course I'm a big Irish fan. You know, like Irish Stout, Irish Whiskey, green eyed Irish lasses, love 'em all.
Don't know Huddy? You don't know Huddy?

It was among the biggest scandals in our life time

Traitored the Atlanta Braves for money to go to the Giants in SF

Terrible

And I should know

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I’m a big fan of my sharona. That’s Irish…right?
gopher you say. Gotta keep an eye on all rodents. Just sayin.

VU Sponsors