Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giphy.gif
Perfect!

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Upon further review it seems that the cleaning party y’all had was a sham.
Sweeping = good
Sweeping it all under the furniture = bad
Filling Hawks shoes with fetti = declaration of war resulting in stupid, immature retaliation. I can fill a shoe or 2 with stuff too.

Watch your backs….

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve worked overtime all week but can’t have overtime so tomorrow I go in from 4am to 6am then I’m off. We are going to make a day trip to Kansas City to do stuff I can do in Omaha. Because I have to drive 2+ hours to do what I can do 15 minutes down the road I have declared that I get to pick the place for lunch.
BBQ for sure but which one. 3 or 4 really good ones and a couple of very good Korean BBQ joints. I feel the onset of gout as i type this.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Upon further review it seems that the cleaning party y’all had was a sham.
Sweeping = good
Sweeping it all under the furniture = bad
Filling Hawks shoes with fetti = declaration of war resulting in stupid, immature retaliation. I can fill a shoe or 2 with stuff too.

Watch your backs….
Now wait a minute... Me and Kad tried to do our best to tidy things up, but did you see Doggie doing anything??? He's the one who should be looking for a #2 in his shoes.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now wait a minute... Me and Kad tried to do our best to tidy things up, but did you see Doggie doing anything??? He's the one who should be looking for a #2 in his shoes.
I see your point and I’ve learned over the years that Dog can be a bit sneaky and conniving but I chalk this up to that down under thing where they have duck billed, egg laying mammaly things and the water spins the wrong way in a toilet.
But this goes deeper than that. We’re talking confetti. Confetti. Gotdamm
confetti that flutters around and messes up everything and everybody says they’ll clean it up but they never do and it lays there for days and flutters up when you step near it and then when someone finally “cleans it up” it’s found under the furniture and IN YOUR SHOES and it flutters around if you just look at it the wrong way……..and I won’t even mention all the fluttering it does….flutters, flutter, flutter….
Granny is undoubtedly involved and you can’t trust a Swede…
no, I think it’s just better..and long overdue if I hold everybody accountable and poop in everybody’s footwear. I really have no choice.
this all seems totally reasonable and rational…don’t you think?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, I go for meat jun or bul-go-gi.
The times I have been to Korea for work, the local company reps would always want to take me out to dinner. This was so they could help me out trying to figure out what and where to eat and.... so they could eat beef and charge the company... Who knows what kind of critter they would normally eat...

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't tell hawkies Mexican friend. But I bought stuff for something based on a "burrito lasagna" recipe I saw. With layered tortillas and tex mex stuff in lasagna format

Did you know that avocado is Mexican for "Testicle"?
Dave (yes…my Mexican friends name is Dave) would call that down under boy burrito stuff and then tell you that he can’t tell his mama what you did to it.

And I’ve seen testicles that resemble an avocado but hear there is a shot and ointment for that……..I’ll take the ointment.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did you know that avocado is Mexican for "Testicle"?
Don't be messing with my head and my stomach... Testicle in Spanish is testículo unless it's some messed up down under Spanish. Entirely possible since y'all drive on the wrong side of the road, it's summer there now, and toilets flush backwards...

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't be messing with my head and my stomach... Testicle in Spanish is testículo unless it's some messed up down under Spanish. Entirely possible since y'all drive on the wrong side of the road, it's summer there now, and toilets flush backwards...
Aztec I think?

Or GP just being a boof head

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ummmmmm…..no!
Not all of us can be as perfect as you. Those of us who are as deeply flawed as I am have to root for a team that is also flawed. :giggle:

But at least there is one line I won't cross. I will never wear a Chicago Cubs thong. OK, OK, one time in my life I did. November 2nd, 2016, but only for the 10th inning.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not all of us can be as perfect as you. Those of us who are as deeply flawed as I am have to root for a team that is also flawed. :giggle:

But at least there is one line I won't cross. I will never wear a Chicago Cubs thong. OK, OK, one time in my life I did. November 2nd, 2016, but only for the 10th inning.
Just giving you crap but the cubs stadium is flawed.
First time I went to a game at Wrigley our tickets (gifted tickets) had
OBSTVW on them. Apparently this means obstructed view. Yep….smack dab behind an enormous upright I-beam.
luckily beer guy felt sorry for us and stayed close and gifted a couple.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered an electric mower

My yard is tiny. It takes longer to start a petrol mower than it takes to mow. So my lawn will yield to the power of push button-start

Mum previously had aged care home help, who mowed and pruned. But, after the Huddy incident with mum's lung cancer etc, I have to mow

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why did I know that the cubs are from Chicago before you said that?

I'm probably good with supporting them, unless the reason I was previously familiar with them was nefarious for some reason
If it’s not the BRAVES there is undoubtedly some nefarious reason for not liking them
I blame Huddy
as you should

VU Sponsors