Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2 hours on buses and trains

I lost my camera on the train

Then 2 hours at the cemetery trying to find dad & grandma's grave, which mum will share with them

Quick phone photos and measurements, lots of blaming Huddy, cursing the Dodgers and everything which they stand for, and home again

6 hours with no fucking coffee

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing so that we all got to experience 3 and a 1/2 minutes of our lives that we will also never get back.:giggle:

The knot thing is a good idea, but why not battery operated so you don't have to plug it in in the first place?
Battery operated = $$$$ to buy compared to $$ for corded.

Just get a goat with bonus free fertilizer.
Because I might only get a couple of years out of the battery pack before it needs replacing
Ditch the cord
pffffttt on that battery crap
grab a gas can and fire up some fossil fuel related products
if not that then definitely a goat. Goat can be your gardener all summer then be the main course come winter….win/win

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ditch the cord
pffffttt on that battery crap
grab a gas can and fire up some fossil fuel related products
if not that then definitely a goat. Goat can be your gardener all summer then be the main course come winter….win/win
i just threw out the petrol mower

mowing time = 3.5 minutes
starting petrol mower = 5+ minutes

especially since i don't routinely mow often

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tiny donkeys are adorable
Big donkeys are jackasses
Coyotes are so prevalent in my neck of the woods that they will just meander around in the open in broad daylight.
There needs to be a coyote purge to the Nth degree
We have a fox family under our front porch. Second year. See them in the back yard, and front at night when they set off our Ring. We‘re part of a wildlife corridor 🙃 seen a few other animals on the front Ring.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We have a fox family under our front porch. Second year. See them in the back yard, and front at night when they set off our Ring. We‘re part of a wildlife corridor seen a few other animals on the front Ring.
Do you have skunks? Skunks running is potentially the cutest thing in the universe

I've only seen videos. I know that they stink. But squee!

VU Sponsors