Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn knuckles.....starting turf wars and shit.......

Always.....GRRRRRRR on the new avi. That's what I was sayin....you know what I'm sayin?

So......there I was eating sushi.....now it's Wednesday night.

Good to see uncle RJ hanging about.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn knuckles.....starting turf wars and shit.......

Always.....GRRRRRRR on the new avi. That's what I was sayin....you know what I'm sayin?

So......there I was eating sushi.....now it's Wednesday night.

Good to see uncle RJ hanging about.
I know I know. I got territorial. Rawr to people's messing with my knuckles they just don't know better

I told you I'd put on socks! Grrrr

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
03868a67e02e0a94001f8b5579bc94ff.jpg
bab405bf7b5a5f91075b85cb116ce792.jpg
386d3d278afe7fe5176a0548cb7de1b7.jpg
6071746451dd9ea32c72fa26c7733f5c.jpg
6dcea61890003783115914444425a1c0.jpg

Maria rocking the moult look. Hasn't laid an egg in ages, all energy on feathers.

She's still beautiful

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I remember my "Redneck" correctly...................

Naked means you aren't wearing any clothes...................

And Nekkid means you are not wearing any clothes and are up to something:hearts:

Yep.....the redneck is strong in you.
I was born nekkid and it went downhill from there.

This would be wasted on the knuckles here, but I know you get it......think I'm getting a Rockwell 6s for dads day.....and it's kinda pitiful that I'm all giggity about it. But I am all giggity and can't wait.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just pretty

did you know specially bred for free ranging means extra good at destroying gardens? strong legs

First thing I noticed were the well defined legs....and I almost GRRRRRed .....but I'm a wing man.
But like I told Sweet Feet....I'm not that picky.
On top of tearing up the garden does she act as an alarm as well?
Cuz I can't think of a better pet than one that isn't laying eggs, tearing up my garden and crowing at some on godly hour. Sounds a lot like 1Pak....sans the tutu.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First thing I noticed were the well defined legs....and I almost GRRRRRed .....but I'm a wing man.
But like I told Sweet Feet....I'm not that picky.
On top of tearing up the garden does she act as an alarm as well?
Cuz I can't think of a better pet than one that isn't laying eggs, tearing up my garden and crowing at some on godly hour. Sounds a lot like 1Pak....sans the tutu.

puggles is the one to raise alarms. Terrorises neighbourood cats

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
don't know how long my footy club can sustain this strategy of injuring our best remaining player at the worst possible time

it has worked pretty well so far, but i think we need a plan b for the year

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep.....the redneck is strong in you.
I was born nekkid and it went downhill from there.

This would be wasted on the knuckles here, but I know you get it......think I'm getting a Rockwell 6s for dads day.....and it's kinda pitiful that I'm all giggity about it. But I am all giggity and can't wait.

I'm all giggety watching the Braves right now :) GO Hawkie!!

Morning fambly:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:
THATS what giggety looks like...

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did a crazy insane thing today, I traded in my almost 2 year old Chevy Spark in on a more grown up version, a gorgeous Crystal red Sonic Hatchback. If I thought I was broke before?????? Oh but she is so so pretty and has all the bells and whistles and rides like a luxury car with ice cold air and tons of power, losing 4 mpg but gaining so much more. I have a Sonic sedan in my driveway right now but I'll take it back tomorrow and pick up the beauty after she gets her poly-steel coating.

That's so exciting, Claudia! My 2003 is still in the shop (from last Wednesday). I'm really trying to get a few more years out of it because it only has 84,000 miles on it and it's been a great SUV. I want to save to get a "bells & whistle" car like you. I just hope this $1,500 upgrade to the exhaust and air conditioning keeps it running okay.

VU Sponsors