Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cooking channel. Not that the wife will make anything on it, unless one of the grandkids requests it.
Not my turn for the remote yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Feetsball grand final is next weekend

It is Richmond Tigers in their 4th consecutive grand final. Vs the Geelong cats.

Geelong cats have our biggest turn coat bastard. But not every associated with my team.

His name is Gary Ablett. And he is considered the greatest of all time. He took over that title from his father with the same name. Gary Ablett senior

He was drafted to Geelong under the father son rule. Then moved under free agency to an expansion club in a rugby state (for money)

Then he went back to Geelong after his front loaded contract ran out

His lips are always succulent and he looks like he wears permanent lip gloss. So is sometimes referred to as Princess Gazza

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coming into turncoat bastard season

There is talk that Josh dunkley might move

I think that some of your sports are more open about it, and a player can even begin talking to rival teams before the season is finished

We used to have trade week. Which was expanded to trade month a few years ago. And everything has to be done in that time

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who woulda thunk that.:facepalm:
I thought those stupid Dodgers or those dastardly cornhuskers had stolen all of my emotional picture thingys.
Or maybe the fact that I call them emotional picture thingys might be a clue as to why I couldn’t find them.
Good thing I’m pretty with low morals, no self respect and mommy issues or life would be hard.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can’t say I’d ever thought I’d root for the Tampa Bay Rays ?
Can’t bring myself to even watch, let alone root.
Our top facility manager is a BRAVES fan. Monday she asked me if I needed a hug. It made me feel pretty...my low morals rear their ugly head and chased away my self respect...I almost called her mommy then I realized it was BRAVES related..................thought I was going to earn a raise or a promotion, but noooo...it was about baseball.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is where the grand final is, in around 3 hours

Shortened quarters, because Rona

And wet in general is difficult to punt and stuff. So always means low scoring games

ec6f76e8b16edeeec1bc540ee65ee412.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just tried to take my BP. But my flab seems to have moved to my arms. Cuff wouldn't fit. Weighed myself, and very little change. I had suspected that my tummy was slimmer, but didn't realise that it just relocated lol

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just tried to take my BP. But my flab seems to have moved to my arms. Cuff wouldn't fit. Weighed myself, and very little change. I had suspected that my tummy was slimmer, but didn't realise that it just relocated lol
It moved to a better place. My flab migrates daily, but never to a better place.

i gots football today too. YAY!!!

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Except if you are in high density housing. I don't think that they ever mastered quiet banjos, like they have with guitars

Do you want me to email Hawkeyes coach. I give good advice

1. Kick it to Kittle
2. Huck Fuddy
3. Kick a home touch down on 3rd base
Yes, please send them an email. Add a huck the Fuskers and ask if they really understand that aggressively moving the ball down field towards the goal is not only allowed but is kinda the whole point. Wandering around aimlessly at the 32 yard line accomplishes nothing and let’s a more knowledgeable feetsball team score points and win the game.
the Hawkeyes did exact a bit of revenge however. The grass at the other teams 32 yard line is properly trampled and most likely won’t survive due to all the wandering and trampeling, and now when other teams visit that field they’ll say “Hey look. IOWA was here” and we will be in their head even though we aren’t there.
Now that I think about it, our coaching staff may be diabolical geniuses.
ask them in that email if they are diabolical geniuse.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Except if you are in high density housing. I don't think that they ever mastered quiet banjos, like they have with guitars

Do you want me to email Hawkeyes coach. I give good advice

1. Kick it to Kittle
2. Huck Fuddy
3. Kick a home touch down on 3rd base
When you say high density housing do you mean prison?
not that there’s anything wrong with that...just that I would think if I were stuck in a tiny cell that it would be nice to hear banjo music coming from next door.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, apartments. My uncle has a banjo in his collection. But avoids playing it, because loud.
Apartment people should like banjo music....and your uncle.
is it possible to lightly strum a banjo making it more quiet? Or does it lose its appeal if not played with fervor?
Steve Martin is a good banjo player. He played banjo in a band called The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve been watching football all day and no other field has trampled grass at the 32 yard line.
I see a new trend being set by Iowa.
It can do wonders for individual players stats

We've had seasons like that. And a bunch of players have 30 or 40 possession games just by chipping it between them without making any progress towards goal. Just sideways and back

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It can do wonders for individual players stats

We've had seasons like that. And a bunch of players have 30 or 40 possession games just by chipping it between them without making any progress towards goal. Just sideways and back
Football has been very strange this year. No fans in the stands, bad teams beating good teams, games being COVID canceled, grass trampling.....it’s a very weird football year. Doesn’t seem real.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Football has been very strange this year. No fans in the stands, bad teams beating good teams, games being COVID canceled, grass trampling.....it’s a very weird football year. Doesn’t seem real.
are they using canned crowd noise? they did that here,like canned laughter on sitcoms

and fans sent inphotos in their merch, which were printed on cardboard cutouts for the stands

VU Sponsors