Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. Now I have 2 votes….unless mine doesn’t count then I only have 1.

I’ma gonna blow some shit UP today.
well…not really blow it up cuz alls I got are little black cats and some old school bottle rockets. But there is going to be some loud bangs. Well…not really LOUD bangs cuz alls I got are little black cats and some old school bottle rockets, but there will be some pops……….little, tiny annoying pops. The same kind of pops that the 6 year old down the street will be doing.
Little bastard. I’m going to shoot bottle rockets at him.

Empty out what you have and make a bomblet. You may impress the little bastard if you pop it next to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We don't do fireworks

There used to be guy faulks night. With bonfires and Crackers to celebrate somebody who set fire to British parliament. But Crackers were banned
First year bottle rockets have been allowed here but they’ve been legal in neighboring states for years so we’ve had them. I felt obligated to buy a small handful.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve been busy. My company is now a carrier of food grade hfcs for national supplier.
We were supposed to start in 3 weeks, but the previous carrier bailed early. I suspect that Huddy may be a shareholder with those bastards.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
fd859e2622b2c27fbbe8e4acac64a3a5.jpg

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve been busy. My company is now a carrier of food grade hfcs for national supplier.
We were supposed to start in 3 weeks, but the previous carrier bailed early. I suspect that Huddy may be a shareholder with those bastards.

What’s hfcs?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been outta touch the last 30 hours. Storms blew through Friday night. 97mph winds recorded at the airport. A fed ex plane was blown across the tarmac.
Over 200,000 customers without power. Trees and fences down everywhere. We had minor damage. The fence between me and my neighbor went down. Technically his fence but he and I put it back up, so to speak, cuz he has 2 fur brats and we have Herk. My AC unit was blown half way off its pad and our patio table and chairs were blown across 3 neighboring yards. Minor limbs down and planting areas tore up but better off than most. The house 2 doors up the street had its roof ripped off. No power for 30 hours….no lights, air conditioning, internet but the fridge and freezer were never opened and everything kept cold so no food loss. Y’all can help out by sending cash and Swedish pizza our way.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been outta touch the last 30 hours. Storms blew through Friday night. 97mph winds recorded at the airport. A fed ex plane was blown across the tarmac.
Over 200,000 customers without power. Trees and fences down everywhere. We had minor damage. The fence between me and my neighbor went down. Technically his fence but he and I put it back up, so to speak, cuz he has 2 fur brats and we have Herk. My AC unit was blown half way off its pad and our patio table and chairs were blown across 3 neighboring yards. Minor limbs down and planting areas tore up but better off than most. The house 2 doors up the street had its roof ripped off. No power for 30 hours….no lights, air conditioning, internet but the fridge and freezer were never opened and everything kept cold so no food loss. Y’all can help out by sending cash and Swedish pizza our way.
Did you stand in the yard in just a thong? Jiggling?

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well shit Hawkie that all sucks 🙁 Glad you’re ok.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Noel, Noel

I sometimes wonder why L was boycotted all those years ago

I'm sure you do too

I am going to sleep now. It is 10am and I am not very good at how days work

VU Sponsors