Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Golf? Did someone say golf???

in June of 2023 the US Open will be played on a course my great grandfather designed. So yeah, next next June I will be in LA. 🏌🏻
I got to hang out for about a week on the course in Augusta Georgia once.
We we’re setting displays and whatnot for the big golf tournament held there.
the dogwoods we’re in bloom…it’s a beautiful place.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know what that means

Keith has golf shorts
It has something to do with genetics I believe.

Are Keifs golf shorts the long bloomers type or the shorty short type?
Ive got mental images of both….one funny and one sexy……ok…they’re both sexy….cuz I still have low blood sugar….cuz nobody got me a donut….and that’s another handicap I’ve got.

Snowing here. 5+ inches expected.
no golfing here today.
Stoopid snow.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
show off

i don't know. I asked him about plaid pants, and he said swedish golfers wear shorts

Only sissies that are scared of sunspots wear pants and long sleeves. Shorts are the order of the day unless you want swampy legs and a$$.
I like plaid, but the last time I wore it another player asked why I was wearing pajamas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Poooooorrrr hawkie
I know…right?
Ive already taken care of mine. Plus, I’ve made a path and cleared off a big poop area in the yard for Herk. He will now walk out, look at the clean path in the yard that leads to a large cleared out poop/potty area, turn left and wade through the snow then look at me like I could lend a hand.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is slow

I have a referral in with public hospital in gangland centre of Australia. So that's good

Just slow

Cheaper than yours. But slow
Got you in my good thoughts/vibes thingy that I do.
I really think it helps if even in a minuscule way. Maybe it just helps me by making me think that I’m actually doing something to help, but my attempt is sincere.

If it would help you could call me dirty names and kick dirt my way. Throw a rock at me? Punch my arm? ( not my left one. It’s tender right now). You can even walk on my lawn if you want. That one right there should tell you where you stand with me.
If I can help in any way just let me know.
Try thinking about Poi Boi in tight, plaid pants. That should lift your spirits.

or try thinking about grannybears in tight, plaid pants.
grrrrrrrr….

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really think it helps if even in a minuscule way. Maybe it just helps me by making me think that I’m actually doing something to help, but my attempt is sincere.

If it would help you could call me dirty names and kick dirt my way. Throw a rock at me? Punch my arm? ( not my left one. It’s tender right now). You can even walk on my lawn if you want. That one right there should tell you where you stand with me.
Try thinking about Poi Boi in tight, plaid pants. That should lift your spirits.

grrrrrrrr….
I'm picturing all 4 of you in spray on jeans

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm picturing all 4 of you in spray on jeans

giphy.gif

This is about the closest I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

grrrrrrrr….
What he said…😢

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
goodnight knuckles

i bet you think that because i just took nighty meds, i am just going to blather bullshit as i drift off to sleep

but, knuckles, i won't. For the honour of freddie, who i totally know who he is, i will not

ollie (younger parrot) is sitting on my laptop screen and preening dander all over it. So i am in a similar situation as hawkie with snow, really

same/same

VU Sponsors