Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can’t help but notice the lack of chatter about my BRAVES and their series with the gnats. Now…it went almost as I expected but I admit that I’m a bit pissed.
now I know what you’re going to say…you’re going to say “ but Hawk…3 out of four is good…750% good” and yes it is…pretty good, but I had to put my broom away and that’s what’s got my Hawk thong all knotted up. I had that broom out..all polished up and ready for a good gnat sweeping and the BRAVES , for whatever reason, decided to throw a game. Charity? Maybe. Pity? Probably. Who knows….but the sad fact is that my broom is put away and the gnats are still scattered about instead of swept up and disposed of properly.
Im sure you’ll all treat me with kindness and compassion during this trying time for me.
😔

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dog is correct and he will become your favorite.
Dude is smooth, athletic and better than his dad was. He was a pure joy to watch playing in the BLACK and GOLD. Lucky for us he left his twin brother at IOWA to take over. He’s not quite Keegan good but he’s pretty sweet as well.
Wow hot spit!! Yay us!! I like smooooooth and athletic ❤️

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can’t help but notice the lack of chatter about my BRAVES and their series with the gnats. Now…it went almost as I expected but I admit that I’m a bit pissed.
now I know what you’re going to say…you’re going to say “ but Hawk…3 out of four is good…750% good” and yes it is…pretty good, but I had to put my broom away and that’s what’s got my Hawk thong all knotted up. I had that broom out..all polished up and ready for a good gnat sweeping and the BRAVES , for whatever reason, decided to throw a game. Charity? Maybe. Pity? Probably. Who knows….but the sad fact is that my broom is put away and the gnats are still scattered about instead of swept up and disposed of properly.
Im sure you’ll all treat me with kindness and compassion during this trying time for me.
😔
WTF?
take your pissy little broom and fly away.
I mean really? 3 walkoff games?
y’all cheat.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WTF?
take your pissy little broom and fly away.
I mean really? 3 walkoff games?
y’all cheat.
lol…sorry sweet cheeks…just playing with you.
on the bright side, we gave you Keegan. You never know about that jump from college to pro but I think he will transition pretty well.
Kid is FLUID…silky smooth.
lots of vids of him out there. Give a look.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, hawkie...

This is like huddy of tennis or golf

Huddy was not a team player, in a team sport

But bunco, hawkie, is a dog eat dog, every granny for herself environment
Ok…I’ll give you that but it’s sad that the other ladies at the table probably feel the need to show up packin heat. Grannybears is scary on line….I can’t imagine in person on a bad grannybears day. I mean, you saw that attack she perpetrated on me for innocently conversing about the BRAVES/gnats game. Something about beating me with a broom handle till bloodied and barely hanging on to life. As you know, I’m very fragile. Sweet as molasses and always with my sunny disposition….glass half FULL..silver lining…devil be damned attitude and now I’m ascared to leave my house.

very sad😥

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok…I’ll give you that but it’s sad that the other ladies at the table probably feel the need to show up packin heat. Grannybears is scary on line….I can’t imagine in person on a bad grannybears day. I mean, you saw that attack she perpetrated on me for innocently conversing about the BRAVES/gnats game. Something about beating me with a broom handle till bloodied and barely hanging on to life. As you know, I’m very fragile. Sweet as molasses and always with my sunny disposition….glass half FULL..silver lining…devil be damned attitude and now I’m ascared to leave my house.

very sad😥
You’ll love every SECOND of it 🤣🥰🤣
then thong on and mow the lawn
chop chop.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
b2883d2de62da0928edbeb89c4d07eb2.jpg

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Menu today:

Spicy injected chicken quarters…marinated overnight…smoked and finished off with a slurry consisting of the marinade reduced down a a big glop of Tobasco BBQ sauce…original version.
side order of sweet potato planks with kosher salt and chili powder..baked at 425 till crisp on the outside, fluffy in the middle.

Taking a plate to a friend who’s working today and the rest are all mine.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Menu today:

Spicy injected chicken quarters…marinated overnight…smoked and finished off with a slurry consisting of the marinade reduced down a a big glop of Tobasco BBQ sauce…original version.
side order of sweet potato planks with kosher salt and chili powder..baked at 425 till crisp on the outside, fluffy in the middle.

Taking a plate to a friend who’s working today and the rest are all mine.
Only you can make chicken quarters sound yummy…spicy and injected!

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4th upcoming.
Who’s blowing some shit up?
Lol I know my group will! We’ll be at our northern, slightly burnt forest with my 2 grands at ages 7 and 5, niece’s 3 yr old and the twin boys at a year and a half. Camping. Obstacles everywhere 😳😅😊. My brother, grandpa to the 3 is coming with other niece. My SIL came once to say she had, but she’s no camper, chasing kids with wipes…🤣 DIRT EVERYWHERE!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Our dog doesn't like fireworks at all. In fact she is terrified and cannot control body functions as there will be shit everywhere. Our town sells the so called safe and sane types, but enough to terrify the dog. We feed her benedryl and hemp chews which help some.

Then we got the assholes that buy illegal fireworks from out of state and they have BIG booms. Also, since it is so dry here in Cali fires will be a problem.

So no, we will not be blowing shit up.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gopher is a new hippie
keif is getting a new roof
I‘m pancreaticaly challenged
Dog is…umm….a platypus
That leaves hot grannybears as the only intact member in here
(dog might be intact, but he’s still a platypus)

I‘m torn between thinking we’re pitiful or thinking we’re awesome.
I’m going with awesome cuz we all know a platypus.
I like the word platypus…..
platypusplatypusplatypusplatypusplatypusplatypusplatypusplatypusplatypus…..
……..

i need a vacation….

VU Sponsors