Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh I like that 🤣😘🤣
braggybears…
Braggybears sounds a lot lot saggy drawers….
don’t forget that.

sad day. Sad..sad..sad day. I’m sure you all agree.
I have officially run out of levels on candy crush. Done. No more levels.
Candy crush officials tell me I’m awesome…and that they are working on new levels..but…I don’t understand how something like this can happen. Somewhere there is a group of people whose job is to make candy crush levels. That’s what they do…their whole job..their reason for being. This level making job pays the mortgage…buys food..pays for a night out at dirty Betty’s…all the very important things in life. Which leads me to this very important question. And I’m sure you knuckles will agree.
and that question is….
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LEVEL MAKING BASTARDS DOING?
YOU HAVE 1JOB……1 PITIFUL, CRAPPY JOB THAT PROBABLY PAYS YOU AN OBSCENE AMOUNT OF $$$$$….MAKE SOME DAMN LEVELS. CANT BE THAT HARD. I‘VE PLAYED TONS OF LEVELS THAT LOOKED AND PLAYED LIKE THEY WERE MADE BY A SEVERELY MENTALLY CHALENGED THIRD GRADER.
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND GET ME MORE LEVELS.
CHOP, CHOP.

Just so you know…levels run out at 9,365.
not 9,300.
Not 9,400.
WTF….
It‘s like they just all called it a week at 10:26am on a Tuesday morning.
Rat bastards better get it together.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Callin’ me cheap???
I think I can speak for every male on this board…and everywhere else..
we like cheap women. Love them actually. Dirty Betty’s is like a second home to me….and you know why? You got it. The women. And there aren’t any cheaper women to be found on the face of the earth than the ladies at Betty’s.
You just have to learn to wear “cheap” like a slightly used mowing thong bought at a garage sale.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Braggybears sounds a lot lot saggy drawers….
don’t forget that.

sad day. Sad..sad..sad day. I’m sure you all agree.
I have officially run out of levels on candy crush. Done. No more levels.
Candy crush officials tell me I’m awesome…and that they are working on new levels..but…I don’t understand how something like this can happen. Somewhere there is a group of people whose job is to make candy crush levels. That’s what they do…their whole job..their reason for being. This level making job pays the mortgage…buys food..pays for a night out at dirty Betty’s…all the very important things in life. Which leads me to this very important question. And I’m sure you knuckles will agree.
and that question is….
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LEVEL MAKING BASTARDS DOING?
YOU HAVE 1JOB……1 PITIFUL, CRAPPY JOB THAT PROBABLY PAYS YOU AN OBSCENE AMOUNT OF $$$$$….MAKE SOME DAMN LEVELS. CANT BE THAT HARD. I‘VE PLAYED TONS OF LEVELS THAT LOOKED AND PLAYED LIKE THEY WERE MADE BY A SEVERELY MENTALLY CHALENGED THIRD GRADER.
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND GET ME MORE LEVELS.
CHOP, CHOP.

Just so you know…levels run out at 9,365.
not 9,300.
Not 9,400.
WTF….
It‘s like they just all called it a week at 10:26am on a Tuesday morning.
Rat bastards better get it together.
ROFL Hawkie, you made me hurriedly check my level 1184, phew!!!
boy do you do a great rant!😁

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rawr

3e60f1be9833a11978cc74090f7336dc.jpg
740adbc7b418fdb0ffc0fff08d528702.jpg
c84641e8b0574107ef088cdda2f4f92b.jpg
0d182fa44b794cc80347a741f646e4a4.jpg
b2ad7a7bada168ab8ca3e8daf36a2829.jpg
0621a3639ec4fd4f743eef4d427180eb.jpg
ead109877a6f134abe577b15f998429c.jpg
3b05fbd54fe59704dde39d81db0c5607.jpg
3ef1f05fa94fdbb13c27e1ff8ea5cd6d.jpg

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought a pellet grill yesterday.
Did I need a pellet grill? No
Did I want a pellet grill? Never thought so…kinda cheating

So why did I buy a pellet grill you may ask.
well…..I’ve got TONS of time on my hands since the sniveling little rat bastards that make new candy crush levels just up and stop doing their jobs. near as I can figure out, and based on baseless rumors, their hiatus has something to do with mass anal Bleaching parties on the beaches of the outback. If only we knew someone who could check on that.

No…I bought a new pellet grill because of the free grill cover that came with it…and because it was a $599 pellet grill that was marked down to $399…then marked down to $278 dollars…and sitting in the back to be rolled out for a big weekend sale. I figured I would save somebody the trouble of hauling it up front and just bought it. I’m awesome that way.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a pellet grill yesterday.
Did I need a pellet grill? No
Did I want a pellet grill? Never thought so…kinda cheating

So why did I buy a pellet grill you may ask.
well…..I’ve got TONS of time on my hands since the sniveling little rat bastards that make new candy crush levels just up and stop doing their jobs. near as I can figure out, and based on baseless rumors, their hiatus has something to do with mass anal Bleaching parties on the beaches of the outback. If only we knew someone who could check on that.

No…I bought a new pellet grill because of the free grill cover that came with it…and because it was a $599 pellet grill that was marked down to $399…then marked down to $278 dollars…and sitting in the back to be rolled out for a big weekend sale. I figured I would save somebody the trouble of hauling it up front and just bought it. I’m awesome that way.
Yes, yes you are 😘

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The candy crush conspiracy plot thickened, came to a boil, spilled over, got cleaned up and is now a fading memory.
sniveling, butt-bleaching rat bastard level making geeks may not have been the actual perpetrators of this heinous event but in my mind they will forever bear partial responsibility………just because I’m a grudge holding old fart with a rusty moral barometer and life is more fun (for me) when I have something to bitch about.
now…get off my lawn and listen up.
I went full geek…or geekier than normal and got on a candy crush fan Boi board and searched around to see if anyone else had encountered this problem. To my surprise there were no rat bastard comments or any mention of outback bleaching parties, but after a while I found a thread about this problem. Further reading solved my dilemma by updating my app using a special code.
I now have many new levels and the dark cloud that has hung ominously over our household has lifted.
life is good again……..and stay off my lawn.

now…somebody entertain me. I’m bored.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The candy crush conspiracy plot thickened, came to a boil, spilled over, got cleaned up and is now a fading memory.
sniveling, butt-bleaching rat bastard level making geeks may not have been the actual perpetrators of this heinous event but in my mind they will forever bear partial responsibility………just because I’m a grudge holding old fart with a rusty moral barometer and life is more fun (for me) when I have something to bitch about.
I went full geek…or geekier than normal and got on a candy crush fan Boi board and searched around to see if anyone else had encountered this problem. To my surprise there were no rat bastard comments or any mention of outback bleaching parties, but after a while I found a thread about this problem. Further reading solved my dilemma by updating my app using a special code.
I now have many new levels and the dark cloud that has hung ominously over our household has lifted.

Apparently wordle is good. I don't play them

Gnight

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well, thank god THAT’S over…

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, thank god THAT’S over…
I know…Right?
It was a very difficult week but I expect an almost full recovery.
Of course, you can’t go through something like that without some scars… Mostly emotional …but I‘ve vowed to valiantly carry on..bravely..as an iconic hero to the younger generation and the less fortunate. I’m not doing it for the fame or the parades and memorials that are sure to follow because as we all know…I’m awesome that way. No. I’m doing this for the greater good for all of humankind.
and to think that y’all can say “I know him” when the name HAWKIZEFAN is brought up by wide eyed children and hot hoochie mamas everywhere. You all are SOOOOO lucky.
you’re welcome.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know…Right?
It was a very difficult week but I expect an almost full recovery.
Of course, you can’t go through something like that without some scars… Mostly emotional …but I‘ve vowed to valiantly carry on..bravely..as an iconic hero to the younger generation and the less fortunate. I’m not doing it for the fame or the parades and memorials that are sure to follow because as we all know…I’m awesome that way. No. I’m doing this for the greater good for all of humankind.
and to think that y’all can say “I know him” when the name HAWKIZEFAN is brought up by wide eyed children and hot hoochie mamas everywhere. You all are SOOOOO lucky.
you’re welcome.
What can we say but thank you oh magnificent one ❤️

VU Sponsors